The Official Euro 2012 Thread

News and discussion

Moderators: ajaxusa, Kowalczyk, mods

saddlerian

Re: The Official Euro 2012 Thread

Bericht door saddlerian » di jun 26, 2012 4:55 pm

:ajax.gif: :ajax.gif: :ajax.gif:

Amazingly, I watched a re-run of the New York Bulls-D.C.United game last night...and I found it rather entertaining! Both teams seemed capable of actually holding onto the ball and wait for that killer ball.......it's rather strange here in England.......!!!

:ajaxscarf.gif: :ajaxscarf.gif: :ajaxscarf.gif:
34 will always be with us

saddlerian

Bericht door saddlerian » di jun 26, 2012 4:58 pm

:ajax.gif: :ajax.gif: :ajax.gif:
SPL schreef:PS Being an Englishman who thinks the only way football should be played is the Ajax way ,now developed and taken further by Barcelona , I guess I am expecting too much of English footballers.
Just think, you'll be able to see it live again soon....on the Southampton day Out......Breakfast in Wetherspoon's seems to be the call!!!

:ajaxscarf.gif: :ajaxscarf.gif: :ajaxscarf.gif:
34 will always be with us

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » di jun 26, 2012 5:11 pm

SaddlerIan schreef:
Amazingly, I watched a re-run of the New York Bulls-D.C.United game last night...and I found it rather entertaining! Both teams seemed capable of actually holding onto the ball and wait for that killer ball.......it's rather strange here in England.......!!!
DC United (like the way we steal all the team names from famous Euro clubs?) is my hometown team and we are finally back on top which is where we ought to be. Quite frankly we played poorly in that match but you are right it was an entertaining game.
Appie Nouri will forever be remembered for his grace and humanity on and off the pitch!

Philippe
Contacteer:

Bericht door Philippe » do jun 28, 2012 3:19 pm

Bert the undertaker resigned today.
Appie, stay strong !

Plaats reactie