News and discussion

Moderators: ajaxusa, Kowalczyk, mods

Plaats reactie
ofey
Contacteer:

Ajax Scouting

Bericht door ofey » do jan 05, 2012 1:31 am

I've got a question about scouting:

So if I come across a really talented youngster watching grassroots football here in Melbourne, Australia, how do I get them scouted by Ajax?
I realise John V'ant Schip is here as manager for the Melbourne Heart but surely *without credentials* I can't just go up to him and say: I think this boy will make a good player.

How can I find a listing of where there are Ajax scouts to give this boy a look over?
If the kids parents are willing to fly him into Amsterdam, I've read there's a Talent Day hosted by the club, is there a registration for this so he can try out?
What age groups do the scouts work on for youth? Is there a cut off?

The boy is 14 yrs old and plays in an U18 team.
AJACIED

GangstaRiB

Re: Ajax Scouting

Bericht door GangstaRiB » do jan 05, 2012 10:50 am

ofey schreef:I've got a question about scouting:

So if I come across a really talented youngster watching grassroots football here in Melbourne, Australia, how do I get them scouted by Ajax?
I realise John V'ant Schip is here as manager for the Melbourne Heart but surely *without credentials* I can't just go up to him and say: I think this boy will make a good player.

How can I find a listing of where there are Ajax scouts to give this boy a look over?
If the kids parents are willing to fly him into Amsterdam, I've read there's a Talent Day hosted by the club, is there a registration for this so he can try out?
What age groups do the scouts work on for youth? Is there a cut off?

The boy is 14 yrs old and plays in an U18 team.
Send an email to [email protected] stating: "I've found the new Cruijff in the outback. Come and see. Regards ofey" :D

Just kidding, I don't know how to inform Ajax. Maybe user Thijs on this forum has an idea?

Fun fact: A former Ajaxplayer once dicovered some kid called Zidane playing in the streets of France. He called Ajax to say that they had to take a look. Ajax declined saying French players were not interested in a move to Amsterdam......

FearNoArt

Bericht door FearNoArt » do jan 26, 2012 3:22 pm

John Steen Olsen is following Lucas Andersen, 17 years old. Left/right winger/attacking midfielder from Aarhus boldklub. He is highly rated and could soon become an Ajax player.. although Liverpool and Dortmund is interrested too..

souras84

Bericht door souras84 » do jan 26, 2012 3:28 pm

FearNoArt schreef:John Steen Olsen is following Lucas Andersen, 17 years old. Left/right winger/attacking midfielder from Aarhus boldklub. He is highly rated and could soon become an Ajax player.. although Liverpool and Dortmund is interrested too..
NICE. but it will end the same way as the other talents we first signed. At least lets get a League with him or so
May the Force be with you

Plaats reactie