News and discussion

Moderators: ajaxusa, Kowalczyk, mods

Plaats reactie
Kowalczyk
Moderator English Section
Contacteer:

Daley Blind

Bericht door Kowalczyk » do apr 07, 2011 12:49 pm

I think Daley didn't even have his own thread yet. Here it is.

Here's the latest news: Daley was involved in a car accident this morning. No-one got hurt, slight damage to Daley's car, considerable damage to the other vehicle. Here's a news report (in Dutch) on the website of local news network AT5. Daley is still in his car on the picture, making a phonecall.

Here are some more pictures of the situation: check 'em out. Daley's car is the black Mercedes.

Okay - it looks like it wasn't Daley's fault. Looks like he was on the main road - and had priority. The other bloke should have given way. On the second of these pictures you can see that the other guy ignored the 'give way' road marking (the 'shark teeth', as we call them here).

But... The question is: was Daley Blind allowed to drive with his ankle injury? Probably not...

K.
Still alive...

Kowalczyk
Contacteer:

Re: Daley Blind

Bericht door Kowalczyk » do apr 07, 2011 12:53 pm

Anyway - injury or no injury, car crash or no car crash... Play Boilesen! :smile-ajax.gif:

K.
Still alive...

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » do apr 07, 2011 1:19 pm

Kowalczyk schreef:
But... The question is: was Daley Blind allowed to drive with his ankle injury? Probably not...

K.
I can't remember which ankle was injured; if it was his left foot and the car had an automatic transmission it would probably be OK. :blush.gif:
Appie Nouri will forever be remembered for his grace and humanity on and off the pitch!

Pride of Amsterdam
AT Toto Admin

Bericht door Pride of Amsterdam » do apr 07, 2011 2:19 pm

Police spokesman said that if his foot was in a cast he wouldn't have been allowed to drive. Also, if a doctor confirmed the ankle-injury as a torn ankle ligament, he also wouldn't have been allowed to drive a car.
Op naar de vierde ster!

acab

Bericht door acab » do apr 07, 2011 10:55 pm

Kowalczyk schreef:I think Daley didn't even have his own thread yet. Here it is.

Here's the latest news: Daley was involved in a car accident this morning. No-one got hurt, slight damage to Daley's car, considerable damage to the other vehicle. Here's a news report (in Dutch) on the website of local news network AT5. Daley is still in his car on the picture, making a phonecall.

Here are some more pictures of the situation: check 'em out. Daley's car is the black Mercedes.

Okay - it looks like it wasn't Daley's fault. Looks like he was on the main road - and had priority. The other bloke should have given way. On the second of these pictures you can see that the other guy ignored the 'give way' road marking (the 'shark teeth', as we call them here).

K.
Am i wrong, or there is something totaly mad with this world,when children like Daley drive such a car :confused.gif:

Julius

Bericht door Julius » vr mei 20, 2011 1:54 am

Kowalczyk schreef:Anyway - injury or no injury, car crash or no car crash... Play Boilesen! :smile-ajax.gif:

K.
Does Boilesen have a thread of his own?
Because strange thing is, I was searching for a thread about him, and couldnt find one. So I clicked on Daley's thread to see how a personal thread is made. :D

BIG fan of Boilesen. Sound techically, seems strong, very good crosses, positionally wise player, can dribble and can he even play CB as I have learned?

Im eager to see how this guy will develop.

rjf1

Bericht door rjf1 » vr mei 20, 2011 2:45 am

I liked what I have seen of him so far -- one drawback is his tendency to commit needless, stupid, fouls. Maybe as he matures, he will learn to avoid that.

ajaxcolombia

Bericht door ajaxcolombia » vr mei 20, 2011 3:39 am

I'm confused now, daley or Boilesen? Who are we even talking about in this thread!
Godenzonen

rjf1

Bericht door rjf1 » vr mei 20, 2011 6:37 am

ajaxcolombia schreef:I'm confused now, daley or Boilesen? Who are we even talking about in this thread!
My comment was in reference to Boilesen -- wrong thread, I guess.

souras84

Bericht door souras84 » vr jan 11, 2013 8:46 pm

http://jouracule.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01 ... ption.html

:headbang.gif: I am a Blind follower this season!!! :ajaxsmiley.gif:
May the Force be with you

Kowalczyk
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » za feb 02, 2013 6:02 am

Daley got called up for Oranje. His first cap is nigh.

Nice one. He really deserves it. He's developed into a really good player.

Ajax, extend that contract!

K.
Still alive...

Plaats reactie