Young Ajax in the Jupiler League

News and discussion

Moderators: ajaxusa, Kowalczyk, mods

Orange14

Re: Young Ajax in the Jupiler League

Bericht door Orange14 » za mar 31, 2018 1:31 pm

Ayman schreef: Sierhuis will be with the Jong team next season? With Huntelaar retiring, Dolberg leaving, Cassierra wanting out, and Siem de Jong dithering. Are you seriously telling me that Sierhuis won't be in the Ajax first team next season?
He might be with the first team but that is not my point. I'm just not sure if he is good enough for Ajax. Most of his goals came with the U19 team and not Jong Ajax where the competition is stiffer. He missed a lot of matches because of shoulder and knee injuries this year. He has a very poor supporting cast on Jong Ajax and we have seen this in recent matches since their play has become quite poor since the return from the winter break. I think it's highly unlikely that Caserria or Dolberg will leave. Who will step up to the buy them since neither has made a major impact in the Eredivisie this season; though Dolberg has been injured since December his performance in the first 1/3 of the season was not anything to write home about.

I think Huntelaar plays one more season and both Dolberg and Casseria are with the team next year, but I'm not Marc Overmars!! :biggrin.gif:
Appie Nouri will forever be remembered for his grace and humanity on and off the pitch!

Ayman

Bericht door Ayman » za mar 31, 2018 1:46 pm

Dolberg is almost certain to leave, especially if he has a good tournament at the world cup in Russia. Cassierra will likely go on loan to a team in Belgium. Huntelaar has had his days, it's 50/50 but retirement is on the cards. A striker who Ajax should be looking to bring back, is Ryan Babel, he is experienced, he is still an international, scoring goals as well.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » za mar 31, 2018 4:32 pm

Sierhuis had zero service last night but scores goals at Jong level,just not played many games.

He and Eiting are the only 2 Jong I think could make it with our 1st. Lang and Bakker are in the 1st team squad but have gone there basically from the U19 squad.

Dolberg will stay another season with KJH.Cassierra to be loaned out.Sierhuis and Pereira to be Jong strikers next season.

rjf1

Bericht door rjf1 » zo apr 01, 2018 11:44 am

I have absolutely no interest in bringing Ryan Babel back -- not that I think it is in the works -- he didn't exactly set the league on fire the last time back when he was "rebuilding his career".

SPL

Bericht door SPL » ma apr 02, 2018 12:10 pm

Away to Dordrecht today ,14.30 ko. No tv . I will miss 2nd half as I am off to watch live footy,Worthing (who play in level 7 of English footy.Bostick Premier )

Expect we may see Dolberg but Sierhuis should start ahead of Cassierra .Sierhuis would have come on yesterday but for Veltman's red.

Bakker ,Eiting,Lang should all play

SPL

Bericht door SPL » ma apr 02, 2018 1:00 pm

Got it wrong for todays lineup.Still too soon for Dolberg,but Sierhuis on the bench and Eiting Bakker and Lang not involved!!!

Lamprou,Orejuela,Doekhi,Bergsma,Sanniez,Matusiwa,Flemming,Bijleveld,Nunnely,Cassierra,Johnsen

subs V Bladeren,Schoulten,Kuhn,Pasquali,Sierhuis,Boultam,Dekker ,Sidoel.

Moderate defence again and no real quality in midfield,should lose but who knows.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » ma apr 02, 2018 2:26 pm

We are 2-1 up at Ht Nunnely and Cassierra.

Raining here in Worthing but off to watch live footy.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » ma apr 02, 2018 6:06 pm

Jong Ajax won 3-2 , Cassierra, Nunnely and then Bijleveld the winner. Kuhn for Johnsen and Sierhuis for Bijleveld both got 30 mins of action.

1st Sittard 65,2nd NEC 64 ,3rd Jong Ajax 64 ,4thJong PSV 57 , 5 games to go and next its NEC.

Those 2 defeats to Jong Utrecht will cost us the title and could cost RKC their league place. Jong Utrecht won 2 games this weekend and only 6 points behind RKC.

A team like RKC should not go out the league and Utrecht stay in.

PS Enjoyed my footy Worthing won 3-2 also

SPL

Bericht door SPL » vr apr 06, 2018 7:52 pm

Playing NEC at de Toekomst We are 2-0 up at Ht . Pasquali and Cassierra goal each.

V Bladeren,Sanniez,Doekhi,Bergsma,Bakker,Pasquali,Bijleveld,de Wit,Nunnely,Cassierra,Johnsen

subs Kotarski,Schoulten,Flemming,Kuhn,Sierhuis,Boultam,Dekker,Sidoel

Following on Ajaxshowtime ,the Jong experts there are all concerned that Bijleved has 5 yellows and should be banned,and we could lose points!!

SPL

Bericht door SPL » vr apr 06, 2018 9:09 pm

We won 2-0 and with Sittard winning we are 2nd just 1 point behind them.

Subs used Sidoel for Bakker on 60 and Kuhn for Nunnely on 72.I got a good stream and watched the 2nd half .Not that many chances but V Bladeren had a decent game.Kuhn didn't look special. Only 2 subs used so why no Sierhuis ?

We play again on Monday v Den Bosch

SPL

Bericht door SPL » za apr 07, 2018 12:48 am

Evidently Bijleveld got his 5th yellow last game and should not have been playing v NEC.Maybe the Dutch FA overlooked it but I would not be surprised if we get deducted 3 points. If so Ajax are a laughing stock run by amateurs. this is the sort of thing that only happens in park football.

raymon
Site Admin & AT WC 2014 winner, Toto winner 16/17
Contacteer:

Bericht door raymon » za apr 07, 2018 10:04 am

According to a Dutch newssite the KNVB confirmed with Ajax that Bijleveld could play. It looks like a mistake by the KNVB and it seems that Ajax is not to blame in this (and therefore I wouldn't expect anything to happen with regards to deducting points or a replay of the game).
"De waarheid is een geheel van maatschappelijk geaccepteerde leugens"

SPL

Bericht door SPL » za apr 07, 2018 11:51 am

Yes I have read that raymon.The KNVB are responsible for telling players and clubs who is suspended and said he was ok to play.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » zo apr 08, 2018 9:24 pm

Game replayed, so Friday's win is nul and void.Dutch Fa made the mistake in saying he had 4 yellows.If NEC win the replay and that takes them up then Sittard will feel robbed.

The whole thing is amateur and a joke.Ajax thought he had 5 yellows ,should just have not picked him to cover themselves.

raymon
Contacteer:

Bericht door raymon » zo apr 08, 2018 10:14 pm

I stand corrected :blush.gif:

SPL

Bericht door SPL » ma apr 09, 2018 11:18 am

Matusiwa banned from NEC game for his 5th now has to miss tonight v Den Bosch. Bijleveld will be banned from the NEC replay.

Sadly this is joke but Ajax should still have dropped Bijleveld for NEC game.

Hopefully Sittard will make a formal complaint . If NEC wins the replay and gets promoted Sittard should then take the Dutch FA to court.

raymon
Contacteer:

Bericht door raymon » ma apr 09, 2018 11:44 am

SPL schreef:Matusiwa banned from NEC game for his 5th now has to miss tonight v Den Bosch. Bijleveld will be banned from the NEC replay.

Sadly this is joke but Ajax should still have dropped Bijleveld for NEC game.

Hopefully Sittard will make a formal complaint . If NEC wins the replay and gets promoted Sittard should then take the Dutch FA to court.
But if the game need to be replayed surely all the cards from that game should be void as well?

I agree that this is unfair to Sittard but on the other hand it was unfair to NEC as well. They are not to blame for the error the KNVB made but were still impacted by it. I think ultimately this is the right decision.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » ma apr 09, 2018 11:58 am

Any cards given v NEC on Friday will be nul and void.Matusiwa got his 5th v Dordrecht and banned last Friday.As the game doesn't count he has to miss tonight v D Bosch.

NEC have done nothing wrong but Bijleveld was given the green light to play so I think the result should stand.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » ma apr 09, 2018 6:39 pm

about to play Den Bosch.

Lamprou, Sidoel,Doekhi,Bergsma, Sanniez,Eiting ,Ekkelenkamp(making his debut),de Wit, Nunnely,Cassierra,Johnsen

subs Kotarski,Schoulten,Kuhn,Flemming,Sierhuis,Boultam,Dekker,Pasquali,Bijleveld.

Why is Sierhuis still on the bench? Last week v Groningen he was going to be used before Cassierra as sub .And why no Mazraoui?

SPL

Bericht door SPL » ma apr 09, 2018 9:08 pm

We won 5-2 in Den Bosch.Cassierra 2 goals, Johnsen 1, and Ekkelenkamp a goal on debut and Sierhuis as usual a goal.

Sierhuis got about 17 mins as sub for Ekkelenkamp. Pasquali replaced Eiting at Ht and Kuhn for Nunnely for last 20 mins.

Table now

Sittard 69 ( a 1-1 draw v RKC and even then in injury time)
NEC 67 (won tonight)
Jong Ajax 67

Sittard 3 to play, JA and NEC 4.

PS.At the bottom Utrecht won their 3rd game in 4 but pleased to say they are still bottom 4 points behind RKC.Really dont want to see a grand old club like RKC go out the league

SPL

Bericht door SPL » vr apr 13, 2018 9:09 pm

We played Emmen tonight and won 3-2 Sierhuis 2 goals and Nunnely the other.

Kotarski,Sanniez,Doekhi,Bergsma,Bakker,Matusiwa,Bijleveld( 67 Kuhn), de Wit,Nunnely(Pasquali 85),Sierhuis(Flemming 82),Johnsen.

subs Not used.Leeuwenburgh,Schoulten,Sidoel,Boultam,Dekker.

Sittard 72 points
NEC 70 points,
Jong Ajax 70 points.

Utrecht lost ,RKC won so Utrecht will be bottom and go out the league.

Cruijff
AT Toto winner 14/15

Bericht door Cruijff » ma apr 16, 2018 6:21 am

SPL schreef:We played Emmen tonight and won 3-2 Sierhuis 2 goals and Nunnely the other.

Kotarski,Sanniez,Doekhi,Bergsma,Bakker,Matusiwa,Bijleveld( 67 Kuhn), de Wit,Nunnely(Pasquali 85),Sierhuis(Flemming 82),Johnsen.

subs Not used.Leeuwenburgh,Schoulten,Sidoel,Boultam,Dekker.

Sittard 72 points
NEC 70 points,
Jong Ajax 70 points.

Utrecht lost ,RKC won so Utrecht will be bottom and go out the league.

Thanks for the update.
As I was abroad a couple days on a row in Dublin I missed all this.

Next week I will have my 3th interview in a row with Fortuna Sittard captain Perr Schuurs who will problaby join my uncle his football management agency after being approached by Mino Raiola.

Cruijff
AT Toto winner 14/15

Bericht door Cruijff » ma apr 16, 2018 6:22 am

Just like with Matthijs de Ligt also Barry Hulshoff will be involved in this.

So don't cheer too soon for a good ending as despite Hulshoff's tutoring role De Ligt recently joined Raoila. :blush.gif:

Ayman

Bericht door Ayman » ma apr 16, 2018 8:36 am

Cruijff schreef:Just like with Matthijs de Ligt also Barry Hulshoff will be involved in this.

So don't cheer too soon for a good ending as despite Hulshoff's tutoring role De Ligt recently joined Raoila. :blush.gif:
Please don't tell me that's official. PLEASE!!!!

SPL

Bericht door SPL » ma apr 16, 2018 7:30 pm

Currently playing the replayed NEC game ,not on tv

Lamprou,Orejuela,Doekhi,Bergsma,Sanniez,Matusiwa,Mazraoui,de Wit,Nunnely,Cassierra,Johnsen

subs Kotarski,Dekker,Kuhn,Schoulten,Flemming,Sidoel,Sierhuis,Pasquali,Boultam.

still 0-0

Plaats reactie