Ajax Youth & Amateurs

News and discussion

Moderators: ajaxusa, Kowalczyk, mods

Ayman

Re: Ajax Youth & Amateurs

Bericht door Ayman » di feb 09, 2016 3:38 am

I had the impression that Frenkie de Jong is doing well, and in the near future would be a back up for Bazoer

SPL

Bericht door SPL » di feb 09, 2016 12:02 pm

Frenkie is doing well at Jong level looks very good and should be in our first team squad next season.

The U19's today will have Nouri,v d Beek playing with Eiting as DM.He is rated highly also and is only 18 this year. I guess they decided to go for Donny and not Frenkie today.

I see cricfree.tv lists 3 streams for today's game.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » di feb 09, 2016 4:27 pm

I may be watching on my own, streams on cricfee.tv came in just at the right time Dekker scored on 13 mins after good work by v d Beek.Dekker is a proper left winger goes down the wing is left footed,scored with his right and crosses a ball

SPL

Bericht door SPL » di feb 09, 2016 4:39 pm

oh dear its 1-1 on 36 mins,our Cd got in the way of each other.We are creating chances

SPL

Bericht door SPL » di feb 09, 2016 4:53 pm

Ht 1-1 but we are creating our chances.Dolberg the Danish striker is injured so Sierhuis replaces him.Defence is the weakest part.Groothuizen and LB Dankerlui are the over age players but not very special.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » di feb 09, 2016 5:09 pm

2-1 v d Beek buries the ball in the net

SPL

Bericht door SPL » di feb 09, 2016 5:39 pm

3-1 Nouri on 79 that hopefully should be it

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » di feb 09, 2016 5:56 pm

I got the timing wrong and only caught the last 20 minutes. Nice goal by Nouri on the scramble in the penalty area to close out the scoring. Ajax now advance to the next round as they do not have home & home matches in the youth league. Amazing the difference in passing speed between these kids and the senior team. One wonders whether it is barbecue of the talent or difference in coaching tactics and philosophy.
Appie Nouri will forever be remembered for his grace and humanity on and off the pitch!

SPL

Bericht door SPL » di feb 09, 2016 6:13 pm

Yes a good 3-1 win and we did create enough chances to have won by more.It was far more enjoyable than watching the first team with fast passing , seeing 2 quick wingers Dekker a real winger who goes down the touchline to the flag and crosses into the centre . Sierhuis was the only attacker who did not really impress ,a bit like watching Hendriks at Jong or Milik in the first.

v dBeek and Nouri looked good as usual at this level and Eiting at DM had a good game.

Defence Groothuizen was ok ,Dankerlui , who has to play LB but is not left footed is really nothing special and the other full back Zeefuik ,was a better defender. Bergsma at Cd and like Zeefuik a regular A1 starter but both uncontracted was ok but his partner de Ligt ,at 16 ,by far our youngest player looks real quality in Cd. He must be in Jong Ajax next season and surely he will be in our first team by his 18th ie August 2017.

Really enjoyed it but of course this is not our youth team in the true sense as Groothuizen, Dankerlui Nouri and Cerny are now at Jong and v d Beek in the first .These 5 wont be playing any A1 youth games this season.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » di feb 09, 2016 8:36 pm

as our youths take centre stage today some others have played for Holland u16 and U17 .Both sides played 4 team tournaments in Portugal .

The u17 lost 1-0 to Germany,drew 1-1 with Portugal and beat England 2-0 .de Ligt played the first game but came home for todays U19.Nunnely and Bakboord both A1 squad players stayed for all the games along with Kluivert and Lopez ,both forwards in our B1 youth side and neither contracted.

I dont usually bother with U16 but all 4 Ajax kids now play in our B1 team.Defenders Bakker and Ekkelenkamp plus MF Familia Castillo . In addition Redan , still not yet 15 scored all 3 goals in the tournament ie beat France 2-0 ,lost 2-1 to Portugal and lost 2-0 to Germany.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » za feb 13, 2016 7:08 pm

A1 down to earth today lost 4-0 at PSV.Mind v dBeek Cerny and Nouri dont play at this level anymore.

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » ma feb 15, 2016 1:34 pm

Ajax A1 draws Olympique Lyon in the next round of the youth CL. Match will be next week in Lyon. If they win that match they will play the winner of Chelsea/Valencia.
Appie Nouri will forever be remembered for his grace and humanity on and off the pitch!

SPL

Bericht door SPL » ma feb 15, 2016 2:31 pm

I expect them to beat Lyon,Chelsea may be difficult .All games from now are 1 match ties and we are away from now on as semis and final are in Switzerland

SPL

Bericht door SPL » di feb 23, 2016 10:29 pm

CL U19 tomorrow v Lyon 17.00 CET bound to be streams. Cerny v d Beek Nouri all playing. I will be out enjoying the sunshine so probably only going to catch the 2nd half.If we win its Chelsea in the last 8

Cruijff
AT Toto winner 14/15

Bericht door Cruijff » wo feb 24, 2016 12:53 pm

This is the squad that travelled to Lyon:

Stan van Bladeren
Joe van der Sar
Carel Eiting
Kasper Dolberg
Donny van de Beek
Vaclav Cerny
Abdelhak Nouri

Markus Bay
Leon Bergsma
Damil Dankerlui
Gino Dekker
Jeffrey de Lange
Matthijs de Ligt
Azor Matusiwa
Che Nunnely
Kaj Sierhuis
Ezra Walian
Dani de Wit
Deyo Zeefuik
Teun van Zweeden

Van der Sars son has been selected for this one, but I expect Stan van Bladeren to be in the line-up as our goalie. Three 'big guys' who are already good enough to be in FdB's squad, Donny van de Beek, Vaclav Cerny and Abdelhak Nouri are also present, Van de Beek really wants to plays these games, it was his own request to join our Under 19 during the youth league.

Kasper Dolberg, the promising Danish striker just recovered from a small injury is not expected to play the full 90 minutes, special attention to Carel Eiting and Matthijs de Ligt, in my opinion two of the biggest talents in the whole academy.

Cruijff
AT Toto winner 14/15

Bericht door Cruijff » wo feb 24, 2016 12:57 pm

Not sure if it has already been posted here, but recently the lucky spectators in Rotterdam have seen a great goal from Justin Kluivert, Patrick Kluiverts son plays in our Under 17 as a winger and showed some skills at an away game against our rivals:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOioA3t7jWw

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » wo feb 24, 2016 2:09 pm

I think I have the time difference figured out OK and hope that there is a good stream of the match. I'm far more interested in watching this than the Lightbulbs' CL game against Athletico.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » wo feb 24, 2016 7:45 pm

Been out today ,enjoying a rare sunny day here in the south of England so missed the game . We won 3-0 with goals by v d Beek ,Nouri and Bergsma.I noticed earlier that no streams were listed and think only Ajax tv showed it .

We are now in the last 8 ,away to Chelsea in a couple of weeks time .

For the record our team was

V Bladeren

Zeefuik,de Ligt, Bergsma(Sierhuis),Dankerlui(The only over aged player)

Eiting ,Nouri, v d Beek

Cerny(Nunnely), Dolberg(de Wit) Dekker.

Zeefuik Bergsma and Sierhuis all un contracted are regular A1 youths so about time Overmars pulled his finger out and gave them a contract

Amol

Bericht door Amol » wo feb 24, 2016 8:59 pm

Excellent! This team has so much talent in almost all positions. We need to have a really good coach to bring it out in the Ajax 1 when they get promoted.

Ayman

Bericht door Ayman » do feb 25, 2016 2:39 am

Promising young talents? We always hear this over and over again. There is no point in having talent, if our first team coaches continue to be lousy.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » za feb 27, 2016 7:29 pm

I accept v d Beek, Nouri and Cerny playing in the CL U19 games but today our A1 youths played an U19 cup semi v Vitesse and had both Cerny and Nouri playing a full 90mins. Whats more they play a league game next weds and these 2 will play in that .

This is a joke as it means 2 young lads who have outgrown youth league footy will miss not only Monday's Jong game v Dordrecht but probably next friday in Almere.

Sadly results mean more than development and to make matters worse we lost today on pens. We were 2-0 up after an hour when I went out to watch my local team.I assumed they would have won easily but it was 2-2 after 90 mins then 6-5 to Vitesse on pens.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » wo mar 02, 2016 9:55 pm

Cerny and Nouri played for our A1 today v AZ and this time it worked as we won 5-2 and are now just 2 points behind top team AZ. Doubt either will play for Jong v Almere on Friday.

Nouri scored a superb goal by the sounds of it and a goal on debut for 16 year old midfielder Noa Lang and a league debut at this level for Justin Kluivert , (debut for A1 last Saturday v Vitesse in the cup)

These 2 lads ,both soon to be 17 ,along with other used sub Sierhuis and starters Zeefuik and Bergsma are all without contracts. About time Overmars pulled his finger out and did what he is paid to do.We dont want any more Fosu-Mensahs leaving because we cannot bother to offer contracts.

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » wo mar 02, 2016 10:53 pm

Fosu-Mensah played all 90 minutes in ManU's win over Watford. Sack Overmars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ayman

Bericht door Ayman » do mar 03, 2016 7:41 am

Next success story? Depending on which youth player will be poached by one of the big clubs.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » do mar 03, 2016 1:32 pm

Well the stupid policy whereby no contracts for 16 year olds was Cruijff's and he has gone.Jonk as head of coaching has gone .He must have backed this stupid policy .Overmars deals with contracts but if the policy was not at 16 can he be blamed ? Fosu-Mensah said no one even talked to him about his future so Jonk should have done that.

Fosu-Mensah says this week he only wanted to play for Ajax but clearly he was not prepared to wait until he was 17 as he knew the policy rules. Manu then came along with 200,000 euros to sign and 200,000 pa for 3 years so he took the money. Dilrosun and Maylen were going to take the money what ever we offered.

Fosu-Mensah is a potential big loss but Bruma and Rekik played EPL at 18 ,one is now at PSV the other only in France.

The only kid who is 16 this year and likely to go is Familia Castillo.Chelsea want him and they do not do youth.He is not rated like F-M was when he left.

Although 17 this year I doubt whether Kluivert will stay if no contract is offered.

Plaats reactie