Tickets to Ajax Games

News and discussion

Moderators: ajaxusa, Kowalczyk, mods

Kowalczyk
Moderator English Section
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » ma sep 18, 2006 2:51 pm

Over Pasanens Head schreef:I am not over this Sunday - so Sara can have my seat in vak425. Menno or Micha has the card.
That's right. I think we have two spare season tickets for 425 this weekend. I'll check it - and will let you know.

K.
Still alive...

Kowalczyk
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » ma sep 18, 2006 2:53 pm

Over Pasanens Head schreef:Not worried about the money for myself - just give a donation of your choice to a good favourite charity.
Yeah, like the Grolsch Café... :D

K.
Still alive...

Over Pasanens Head

Bericht door Over Pasanens Head » ma sep 18, 2006 3:05 pm

Kowalczyk schreef:
Over Pasanens Head schreef:Not worried about the money for myself - just give a donation of your choice to a good favourite charity.
Yeah, like the Grolsch Café... :D

K.
Tut Tut Ko - but you do know Bluedaddy better than me I have to say.
Well rock and roll is such a crazy drug,
It wraps you up in a great big hug

bluedaddy19
Contacteer:

Bericht door bluedaddy19 » ma sep 18, 2006 4:26 pm

Kowalczyk schreef:
Over Pasanens Head schreef:I am not over this Sunday - so Sara can have my seat in vak425. Menno or Micha has the card.
That's right. I think we have two spare season tickets for 425 this weekend. I'll check it - and will let you know.

K.

uitstekend! bedankt, Ko & OPH!
AJAX HUP ROOD WITTE SCHARE, DAPP RE STRIJDERS FIER EN KOEN
GEEN CLUB DIE ONS KAN EVENAREN, ROOD EN WIT WORDT KAMPIOEN

Kowalczyk
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » ma sep 18, 2006 11:51 pm

Yups - confirmed. We have two season tickets for you: vak 425, rows 1 and 2 (but it's a piece of cake to find two seats together). See you Sunday!

K.
Still alive...

sarabella

Bericht door sarabella » di sep 19, 2006 10:37 am

Kowalczyk schreef:Yups - confirmed. We have two season tickets for you: vak 425, rows 1 and 2 (but it's a piece of cake to find two seats together). See you Sunday!

K.
Thanks so much for taking care of this for us. It will be nice to get in one more Ajax game before heading home.

You're the best. :worshippy:

sarabella

Bericht door sarabella » di sep 19, 2006 10:51 am

Over Pasanens Head schreef:
bluedaddy19 schreef:i am looking for 2 seats against NEC, in the cheap areas

monday, sara (some of you know her) is going back to the USA for a while and she wants to see one last AJAX match

i can get 30E tickets with my supporters card, but she is very short on money right now and we hate those ritzy titzy quiet sections anyway

anything at either end of the top ring (412-414, 427-429) is just fine! i'm willing to give face value + 20%

if you can't go sunday, send me a PM! bedankt!
Having trouble getting a pm through to you.

I am not over this Sunday - so Sara can have my seat in vak425. Menno or Micha has the card.

Not worried about the money for myself - just give a donation of your choice to a good favourite charity.

Enjoy (I hope)
That's really fantastic of you. Thanks again!

Kowalczyk
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » di okt 03, 2006 6:01 pm

Re-posting...
Leglaen schreef:Had to search a bit for this thread, but I managed to find it.

Alright, so I'm currently studying Russian in St. Petersburg until December, and I have the week of 5-12 November free to travel from Moscow. I'm considering going with some friends to Amsterdam for the week, but does anyone have suggestions on how to get there?

I've heard catching a train to Riga and then flying would be cheap, but haven't looked into it as of yet.

Also, the obvious question: How might I be able to get (4-6ish) Ajax tickets on the 9th to the Cup game against Den Haag?

Much thanks, and hup Ajax!
K.
Still alive...

grachtdog
Contacteer:

Ajax - Werder Bremen tix

Bericht door grachtdog » di feb 06, 2007 3:16 pm

I have some guests coming from out of town who will be here during the UEFA cup game against Bremen on 22 February and I would like to find 5 additional tickets. My friend and I have already bought our allotment of 4 tickets for our 2 seizonkaarts. Does anyone know if this game is close to (or likely to) sale out? Any ideas for finding some additional tickets? Or does anyone have an extra Club Card that I could buy the additional tickets with (all costs paid by me of course)?

Bedankt,
grachtdog

Kowalczyk
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » di feb 06, 2007 4:08 pm

grachtdog schreef:I have some guests coming from out of town who will be here during the UEFA cup game against Bremen on 22 February and I would like to find 5 additional tickets. My friend and I have already bought our allotment of 4 tickets for our 2 seizonkaarts. Does anyone know if this game is close to (or likely to) sale out? Any ideas for finding some additional tickets? Or does anyone have an extra Club Card that I could buy the additional tickets with (all costs paid by me of course)?
I've just picked up an extra ticket at a Ticketbox outlet. The game is not sold out. There are plenty of tickets for most sections. This has to do with the unusually late kick-off time for this fixture: 21.00 CET. People have to work the next moring and many Ajax fans from outside of Amsterdam feel that the game is too late, and that it might be a better plan to watch this one on TV. I expect a crowd of more than 40,000, but I don't think the ArenA will sell out completely.

I have bought two tickets on all the Club Cards and season tickets that I have in my possession, so I won't be able to help you, but it should be possible to find someone. Otherwise there's always Ticket Unlimited...

K.
Still alive...

grachtdog
Contacteer:

Bericht door grachtdog » di feb 06, 2007 4:46 pm

Kowalczyk schreef:
I've just picked up an extra ticket at a Ticketbox outlet. The game is not sold out. There are plenty of tickets for most sections. This has to do with the unusually late kick-off time for this fixture: 21.00 CET. People have to work the next moring and many Ajax fans from outside of Amsterdam feel that the game is too late, and that it might be a better plan to watch this one on TV. I expect a crowd of more than 40,000, but I don't think the ArenA will sell out completely.

I have bought two tickets on all the Club Cards and season tickets that I have in my possession, so I won't be able to help you, but it should be possible to find someone. Otherwise there's always Ticket Unlimited...

K.
Cool. Thanks Ko. I am checking all possibilities for additional club cards but we will probably just take our chances on the day. Hope Ajax can put on a good show for my friends :yelclap:

orange goblin
Contacteer:

Bericht door orange goblin » do apr 05, 2007 6:20 pm

Hi guys I need your help.

I'll probably be in Amsterdam next weeks 'cause I would like to attend the last home match of the season (and we know how important it could be....)against Sparta.

What's the best option for me and my (one or two) friends concerning the match tickets? I mean: considering the short time is it reasonable that I buy them via Internet or it's better that I buy them in A'dam when I arrive, hopefully April the 19th?? will be they still available on that day? and where? I was there for Ajax-Celtic a few years ago and I remember a shop nearby the Arena but...who knows...

Thank u so much in advance and remember: there are also italians that understand what is REAL football :headbang:
O tempora o mores

grachtdog
Contacteer:

Bericht door grachtdog » do apr 19, 2007 10:46 am

Another friend in town, this time during the Bekerfinal. I am hoping to buy a ticket for her with my friend's season ticket. Can anyone tell me if the officials are serious about checking the name on your identification to the name on the season ticket in order to get on the treincombi? Or do you just need a ticket to the game and a valid ID card?

Wij gaan naar Rotterdam :eusa_dance:
XXX

bluedaddy19
Contacteer:

Bericht door bluedaddy19 » zo mei 13, 2007 5:57 pm

if anyone with 2 season cards isnt planning to go to the AZ away match, id love it if youd send me a PM ;)

my club card makes me wait til the 3rd sale day, but i think that may not be good enough

bedankt!!

Cedric
Contacteer:

Bericht door Cedric » zo mei 13, 2007 6:02 pm

Really ?

I hope there will be a lot of places left cause I don't even have a club card...

edit: and it really sucks as you do need a club card to attend this game. I had little hope that there would be an exception as it's play-offs but no.
"Geef Ajax z'n goede reputatie terug!"

bluedaddy19
Contacteer:

Bericht door bluedaddy19 » ma mei 14, 2007 10:43 am

Cedric_AeF schreef:Really ?

I hope there will be a lot of places left cause I don't even have a club card...

edit: and it really sucks as you do need a club card to attend this game. I had little hope that there would be an exception as it's play-offs but no.

we are talking about 2 different games... i am talking about the away game

you should be able to score home tickets, but if you need a ticket for the home game, i can help you - the home game will have a free sale, but not until after the various levels of club cards have had a few days to buy tickets

Cedric
Contacteer:

Bericht door Cedric » ma mei 14, 2007 11:07 am

Hmmm, you're right... :blush.gif:

Ajax.nl doesn't annouce a free sale now, let's wait and see for a few days... But I think your help will be welcomed in the end. I will look at this. :koe.gif:
"Geef Ajax z'n goede reputatie terug!"

bluedaddy19
Contacteer:

Bericht door bluedaddy19 » wo mei 16, 2007 9:33 pm

Cedric_AeF schreef:Hmmm, you're right... :blush.gif:

Ajax.nl doesn't annouce a free sale now, let's wait and see for a few days... But I think your help will be welcomed in the end. I will look at this. :koe.gif:
i am buying tickets friday, so let me know by then

bluedaddy19
Contacteer:

Bericht door bluedaddy19 » vr mei 18, 2007 12:24 pm

ok i absentmindedly let my club card expire a few weeks back, so defintely would appreciate if some lovely season/club card holder could PM me about grabbing a couple seats for the 27th!! sara is flying over tomorrow and i dont want to disappoint her!

:ajaxscarf.gif:

ZoefdeHaas

Bericht door ZoefdeHaas » ma jul 30, 2007 1:37 pm

I'm planning to go to Ajax-PSv Super Cup match with friends.

Anyone know where I can get cheapest possible tickets?
Get a Cock

MIKE_ZUID2 (ASR_AFCA)
AT Toto winner 07/08

Bericht door MIKE_ZUID2 (ASR_AFCA) » ma jul 30, 2007 1:57 pm

ZoefdeHaas schreef:I'm planning to go to Ajax-PSv Super Cup match with friends.

Anyone know where I can get cheapest possible tickets?
Cheapest will be 17,50
From saturday 28 juli, 09.00:
Al Ajax-seasonticketholders
125 t/m 129, 401, 402, 426 t/m 430.

From monday. 30 juli, 09.00:
-clubcards 125 t/m 129, 401, 402, 426 t/m 430

End presale : friday. 10 august 21.00

ZoefdeHaas

Bericht door ZoefdeHaas » ma jul 30, 2007 2:37 pm

Thanks mate.
Get a Cock

Manneken Pis

Bericht door Manneken Pis » ma jul 30, 2007 2:52 pm

I'm planning to go to the Amsterdam Tournament on Saturday 4th.

Any ideas on how you get the cheapest possible tickets???
“If I wanted you to understand it, I would have explained it better.”

GangstaRiB

Bericht door GangstaRiB » ma jul 30, 2007 2:57 pm

Manneken Pis schreef:I'm planning to go to the Amsterdam Tournament on Saturday 4th.

Any ideas on how you get the cheapest possible tickets???
Via ticketbox. The Tournament's website says nothing about ticketsales directly at the stadium. But I wouldn't be surprised if they eventually did that, because the Tournament won't be a sell-out. Ticketbox is the only vendor at the moment, making them the cheapest :smallgrin.gif:

MIKE_ZUID2 (ASR_AFCA)
AT Toto winner 07/08

Bericht door MIKE_ZUID2 (ASR_AFCA) » ma jul 30, 2007 2:59 pm

There will be stadium sale on the days of the tournament. I see that on Ajax.nl

Vakken Prijzen
112 t/m 116 € 27,-
426 t/m 430 € 32,-
401, 402, 424, 425 € 37,-
418, 423 € 40,-
117, 118, 123, 124 € 44,-
419 t/m 422 € 45,-
119 t/m 122 € 55,-