Players Leaving Ajax

News and discussion

Moderators: ajaxusa, Kowalczyk, mods

Kowalczyk
Moderator English Section
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » do jun 29, 2006 4:38 pm

Venezuelan Ajacied schreef:
acab schreef:it looks good. i hope it wood be better if we sell grigera. i never like him. he is a too slow 4 a right back and as a central defender he made a lot of mistakes
I dont think a lot off people are going to agree with you on that one, after a first year slump he has been pretty damn solid. I would even go as far to say he has been our best defender.
Yups.

K.
Still alive...

SPL

Bericht door SPL » do jun 29, 2006 6:48 pm

The Italian press are still saying that Fiorentina are to buy KJH. KJH's agent has said this week that this is crap. Isn't it time Ajax told the Ities to piss off.

I know we have been here before but I think we are all getting tired of these KJH stories. The prospects of any team selling someone after less than 6 months ,when they are as good as KJH, is nil.

Well if chelsea offered £30m we may think about it!! ( If Kuyt is valued at £12m then KJH is worth £20m already and Chelsea always pay twice as much as any other side would. hence my £30m quote!! ) Well it is the silly season !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A story today says that Charistaeus wants to stay at Ajax!! I would imagine this could only happen if Babel decided to go, which hopefully will be unlikely this summer.He could do a squad job if we only had 3 strikers but the only place he would have if here as a 4th striker would be the reseves.

Blind3
Contacteer:

Bericht door Blind3 » vr jun 30, 2006 6:23 am

IMHO, in every way except, perhaps, verbal communication, Grygera and Stam is our strongest central defense pairing. I don't believe Ajax are chomping at the bit to sell the player. I think it's more ZG wants to leave.The hold up is the Italian scandal.I doubt a player who covets a move to Juve , if multiple reports over the last year have even a kernel of truth, wants to end up in Serie B.I think he is just waiting for an outcome before he decides the when (will he go) and for whom ( will he play) .
"Buy the ticket, take the ride".
Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

"Our albums are junk"
Keith Moon

AsgAarD_xxx
Contacteer:

Bericht door AsgAarD_xxx » vr jun 30, 2006 10:32 pm

I agree, but we can't forget that Juventus wasn't the only club which wanted to buy him... Grygera was good on the World Cup finals and - this is for acab ;) - proved that they aren't to slow to be right back. He was the best Ajacied during the WC if you ask me, so it's obvious that he'll have some offers. But I hope he will stay. We need him.

AsgAarD_xxx
Contacteer:

Bericht door AsgAarD_xxx » vr jun 30, 2006 10:39 pm

A piece of fresh rumours - Rafa Benitez (manager of FC Liverpool) wants to buy our tunisian right back, Hatem Trabelsi.

And the second news - 1.FC Nurnberg is ready to sign Angelos Charisteas. They want to spend at most 3 mln euro.

Cedric
Contacteer:

Bericht door Cedric » za jul 01, 2006 7:35 am

Trabelsi is no longer an Ajax player... His contract ended yesterday, so Benitez don't have to buy him. :blush:
"Geef Ajax z'n goede reputatie terug!"

DrDuncan

Bericht door DrDuncan » za jul 01, 2006 10:14 am

The rumour about Trabelsi signing for Liverpool also says that they then would not need Kromkamp, and would sell him to us.

A few weeks ago Kromkamp said he was not interested in returning to the Netherlands. But after not playing in the WC - probably because he had so little first team football last season - he may be looking for a move that would make him a regular starter.

By the way, I have told my Liverpool supporter friends that they should sign Grygera rather than Trabelsi - at least that way we would get some money from the deal.

acab

Bericht door acab » za jul 01, 2006 10:15 am

AsgAarD_xxx schreef:I agree, but we can't forget that Juventus wasn't the only club which wanted to buy him... Grygera was good on the World Cup finals and - this is for acab ;) - proved that they aren't to slow to be right back. He was the best Ajacied during the WC if you ask me, so it's obvious that he'll have some offers. But I hope he will stay. We need him.
i will not argue. it is my opinion. on the WC grygera proof once again that he is a slow player. against usa he playd good but usa have not very quick wings. what wood happen against fuckingnoord and philips? and in the CL against arsenal or chelsea? :nooo:

Henk de Gier
Contacteer:

Bericht door Henk de Gier » za jul 01, 2006 10:24 am

:sad:
Henk de Gier is geniaal en zijn tijd ver vooruit.
Jöhnk, 29 mei 2006

manila

Bericht door manila » ma jul 10, 2006 4:59 pm

I think Stam and Vermalaen should play in central defense and that's what it looks like from the shirt numbers. With Heitinga and Emanuelson on the flanks it can be a very good defense.

I like Vermalaen a lot. He is still very young and made a great improvement last season.

BPBlueSox
Contacteer:

Bericht door BPBlueSox » wo aug 23, 2006 10:56 pm

Wonder if anyone leaves now?

Venezuelan Ajacied

Bericht door Venezuelan Ajacied » do aug 24, 2006 6:04 am

not now, next season...yes, looking carefully at each player i would say Sneijder is a goner, Vertonghen is coming up strong and Wesley is bound too have a very productive season, add all that up plus the years Sneijder has spent at Ajax and you'll see he rather than Huntelaar is the won too be sold because of this rescent fuck up.
BRING IT ON !!!!...

orange goblin
Contacteer:

Bericht door orange goblin » vr aug 25, 2006 3:27 pm

True that Schilder has gone on loan?
not a good move, in my opinion
O tempora o mores

SPL

Bericht door SPL » vr aug 25, 2006 7:18 pm

Talk of Rosenberg to either Bolton or Everton. As no one wants Charisteas and we have both KJH and Babel plus young Rydal Poepon coming through I think selling Rosenberg is not the end of the world. As we play 4-3-3 with one striker
I cannot see us needing him .

SE6Ajacied

Bericht door SE6Ajacied » vr aug 25, 2006 7:26 pm

SPL schreef:Talk of Rosenberg to either Bolton or Everton. As no one wants Charisteas and we have both KJH and Babel plus young Rydal Poepon coming through I think selling Rosenberg is not the end of the world.
:sad: It might be for me. I have Rosenburg 19 on my home shirt this year :nooo:

Seriously, he is a decent player - why would we be selling him, especially right now. I know the CL means that we will ose money but are things that desperate now?
Forza Haarlem. HFC Gone but not forgotten!

ZoefdeHaas

Bericht door ZoefdeHaas » za aug 26, 2006 4:17 am

I wouldn't say it is, Ajax is still very rich, not it is not a Chelsea club or PSV is now considered more to have more wealth, but Ajax isn't struggling financialy.

Clubs like AZ and Feyenoord have managed despite not being in CL, because they always go quite far in UEFA cup, make good transfer income, and their stadiums are usualy, if not always, full.
Get a Cock

Sevag

Bericht door Sevag » zo sep 03, 2006 11:54 am

There are rumours that Johnny Heitinga will make a £5m move to Manchester United in the January transfer window.

He will most likely be the long term replacement for Gary Neville in right back.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » zo sep 03, 2006 12:59 pm

This story is even funny than Pompey buying KJH. With Grygera still here I do not think Heitinga will even be our no 1 RB and the thoughts of Moan U wanting him well !!!! If they want to pay £5m I would bite their hand off. He would be like Krompkamp at Liverpool a reserve and move on.

Heitinga will probably end up in germany if he does not get a regular game this season.He is one player who is Ok but nothing special.

Sevag

Bericht door Sevag » zo sep 03, 2006 1:21 pm

The thing is, Heitinga is still very young for a full back, they usually start showing potential at 25+. He still has room to improve because it's a difficult position to play.

ZoefdeHaas

Bericht door ZoefdeHaas » zo sep 03, 2006 2:30 pm

True, even some of the finest full backs were turned into fullbacks sometime in their career, example* Zambrotta.
Get a Cock

Kowalczyk
Moderator English Section
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » zo sep 03, 2006 2:41 pm

If Man Utd are willing to pay 5 million pounds (that's more than 7 million euros) for Johnny Heitinga in January, I would say let's do it. He's easy to replace.

(He will not be a starter at Man Utd, absolutely no way, but that's his own problem if he decides for himself that Man Utd would be a step higher up the ladder for him.)

Of course, this changes if Grygera leaves. In that case we will need him and should not let him go.

K.
Still alive...

ZoefdeHaas

Bericht door ZoefdeHaas » zo sep 03, 2006 3:12 pm

Heitinga may not be the best player around, but for me I simply love the guy he's hilarious.

He's pretty decent as well, and versatile in the back. So I for one would miss him.
Get a Cock

Blind3
Contacteer:

Bericht door Blind3 » ma sep 04, 2006 9:24 pm

I agree with Ko. It depends on Grygera. If we let both Grygera and Heitinga go, then it's Ogararu and....... at RB. I think Grygera will get healthy and leave; thus we keep Johnny Heitinga. JH can leave in the off season.
"Buy the ticket, take the ride".
Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

"Our albums are junk"
Keith Moon

AsgAarD_xxx
Contacteer:

Bericht door AsgAarD_xxx » za okt 28, 2006 8:07 pm

According to BarcaTV, FC Barcelona is going to buy Wesley Sneijder this winter. Sounds impossible, but they are ready to pay 22 mln euro and send Javier Saviola to Ajax.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » zo okt 29, 2006 6:30 pm

This story came out a week or two ago before Wes stated he was going no where this winter .

We may lose him in the summer but not half way through a season. We need him and KJH all season to help us win the title which will be worth millions of euros for automatic entry to CL.

Plaats reactie