Players Leaving Ajax

News and discussion

Moderators: ajaxusa, Kowalczyk, mods

ajaxperu

Bericht door ajaxperu » wo mar 08, 2006 1:57 am

Quite an interesting player this Perez, I think he is right footed but he plays on the left.
Any news on Grygera? Are there negotiations to try to convince him to stay? It would be great if we could have him and Stam next season, but if he goes and we can get Mathijsen I would be happy. I am worried about Sneijder though. I thought Perez was going to be used on the left wing but with Rosenberg doing such a good job there and Mitea coming back it's obvious he is moving to the midfield. So Sneijder has to fight to keep his position there, I really hope we don't sell him :eusa_pray:

Kowalczyk
Moderator English Section
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » wo mar 08, 2006 7:06 am

ajaxperu schreef:Any news on Grygera? Are there negotiations to try to convince him to stay?
Unfortunately it's a safe bet that he'll go. For starters, read what he said on the Ajax USA homepage (the featured quote at the bottom of the page). Add to that Martin van Geel's comments in the papers: he told that he's been trying for weeks to make an appointment with Grygera and his agent, but the agent doesn't return his phonecalls and 'plays possum'...

It is quite clear that Grygera and his man don't want to talk, and that they are seeking a transfer. If Grygera doesn't renew his deal before the end of the season, Ajax will want to sell him anyway.

Chance that he'll stay: less than 10%, I'd say.

K.
Still alive...

SPL

Bericht door SPL » do mar 16, 2006 7:33 pm

Rumours of Italian interest on Netwerk and links today.

Grygera talks to AC Milan and Juvetus fancy him plus Urby, Maduro,
Galasek !!!!!!!!! Inter want Babel and his price is shown as 12m euros.

Rumours rumours the Italian press is as bad as english press.

I do think Grygera will go and if we get an offer of 12m euros for Babel I think we will sell.( he will sit on their bench ) As for Galasek to Juve , got to be a joke.

Ajax are not going to sell Urby or Maduro for a couple of years at least.These 2 are not ready for Italy yet and nor is Ryan.Moving there now would destroy their careers.

afckeeper95

Bericht door afckeeper95 » vr mar 17, 2006 1:53 pm

ajaxperu schreef:Quite an interesting player this Perez, I think he is right footed but he plays on the left.
Any news on Grygera? Are there negotiations to try to convince him to stay? It would be great if we could have him and Stam next season, but if he goes and we can get Mathijsen I would be happy. I am worried about Sneijder though. I thought Perez was going to be used on the left wing but with Rosenberg doing such a good job there and Mitea coming back it's obvious he is moving to the midfield. So Sneijder has to fight to keep his position there, I really hope we don't sell him :eusa_pray:
Perez can play right bench filler then ;)

Venezuelan Ajacied

Bericht door Venezuelan Ajacied » ma mar 20, 2006 4:19 pm

afckeeper95 schreef:
ajaxperu schreef:Quite an interesting player this Perez, I think he is right footed but he plays on the left.
Perez can play right bench filler then ;)
Guys just taka a look at our last game we... we had to play with teen's !!!!!! Dont worry about playing time and bench time everybody will have some descent playing time, it's just the way football works. ;)
BRING IT ON !!!!...

Philippe
Contacteer:

Bericht door Philippe » di apr 25, 2006 1:56 pm

official announcement on the official site : farewell party
Als extra attractie rondom de play-offwedstrijd Ajax - FC Groningen worden Hatem Trabelsi, Hans Vonk, Yannis Anastasiou, Tomás Galásek, Juanfrán en Steven Pienaar alvast bedankt voor alle bewezen voetbaldiensten

a sad day for the Yannis fan

Afbeelding
Appie, stay strong !

SE6Ajacied

Bericht door SE6Ajacied » di apr 25, 2006 7:59 pm

philippe schreef:official announcement on the official site : farewell party
Als extra attractie rondom de play-offwedstrijd Ajax - FC Groningen worden Hatem Trabelsi, Hans Vonk, Yannis Anastasiou, Tomás Galásek, Juanfrán en Steven Pienaar alvast bedankt voor alle bewezen voetbaldiensten

a sad day for the Yannis fan

Afbeelding
Yeah, good luck to Yannis, I hope he gets a decent move somewhere...now I have to work out who goes on next seasons shirt. (Vonk accepted I think Yannis is the only one of the above who hasn't got a contract or potential contract tied up yet.....)
Forza Haarlem. HFC Gone but not forgotten!

Philippe
Contacteer:

Bericht door Philippe » di apr 25, 2006 8:52 pm

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Good luck Yannis !
Appie, stay strong !

aveslacker

Bericht door aveslacker » di apr 25, 2006 9:36 pm

That's awesome, Phillippe!! :headbang:
AFC Ajax
Landskampioen
2013-2014

Blind3
Contacteer:

Bericht door Blind3 » di apr 25, 2006 10:36 pm

More interesting than who's going is who's replacing the dearly departed.Should be an interesting off season. I'm wondering if Heitinga will be added to this list now that his form is on the upswing again.Also, not particularly thrilled about the possibility of Galasek going to PSV.
"Buy the ticket, take the ride".
Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

"Our albums are junk"
Keith Moon

SPL

Bericht door SPL » do apr 27, 2006 6:10 pm

Just to say a very nice tribute to the 6 departing players by Ko today.

I wish them all well.

saddlerian

Bericht door saddlerian » do apr 27, 2006 6:23 pm

:headbang: :headbang:

Thanks Menno.

A marvellous tribute to the players who are leaving; a most informative and almost poignant report!
GOOD LUCK TO THEM ALL
Well Done
:xyxthumbs: :xyxthumbs:
34 will always be with us

Blind3
Contacteer:

Bericht door Blind3 » di mei 02, 2006 4:30 am

Menno, thank you for a brilliant piece !! You really captured the essence of six terrific Ajacieden.
Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

"Our albums are junk"
Keith Moon

DrDuncan

Bericht door DrDuncan » wo mei 03, 2006 6:45 pm

Glad to see Vonk isn't leaving us after all ... just moving to our Cape Town "branch".

SE6Ajacied

Bericht door SE6Ajacied » wo mei 03, 2006 7:46 pm

DrDuncan schreef:Glad to see Vonk isn't leaving us after all ... just moving to our Cape Town "branch".
Does that actually count as a transfer? I know Vonk was leaving for free anyway but would there normally be a transfer payed in this situation? I assume there would be in some form or other but this story has got me wondering....

Kowalczyk
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » wo mei 03, 2006 8:36 pm

SE6Ajacied schreef:Does that actually count as a transfer?
Yes, it does. Ajax Amsterdam did not decide to 'place' him at Ajax Cape Town. Ajax Cape Town signed him up. He wants to play for two more years and then he will become some sort of a director, managing the 'traffic' of players between Cape Town and Amsterdam.

I like the idea. Hans Vonk is a great guy. I really like him. That director's job must be a dream job for him: working for two sister clubs of the same name, from the two countries he calls home. He can play some more professional football in South Africa (which is what he wanted) and after that his future in football is secured.

Very, very good for him.

K.
Still alive...

SE6Ajacied

Bericht door SE6Ajacied » wo mei 03, 2006 8:51 pm

Kowalczyk schreef:
SE6Ajacied schreef:Does that actually count as a transfer?
Yes, it does. Ajax Amsterdam did not decide to 'place' him at Ajax Cape Town. Ajax Cape Town signed him up. He wants to play for two more years and then he will become some sort of a director, managing the 'traffic' of players between Cape Town and Amsterdam.

I like the idea. Hans Vonk is a great guy. I really like him. That director's job must be a dream job for him: working for two sister clubs of the same name, from the two countries he calls home. He can play some more professional football in South Africa (which is what he wanted) and after that his future in football is secured.

Very, very good for him.

K.
Yeah, that's great. I can't say I ever spoke to him, or even met him but have seen him close up in training a few times. He seemed to interact well with the others so I guess you're right, he's a nice guy.

It does rather sound like his dream job as well, as you say....

SPL

Bericht door SPL » di mei 16, 2006 11:53 pm

I have just seen that Chelsea have given a2 year contract to one of our A1 players. Per Weinrach a young Dane. We signed him in Jan 2005 on a contract to this summer but have released him . Do not expect we will ever hear from him at Chelsea!

They of course tried to steal Goosens Sarpong and Anita but end up with a cast off.

Cedric
Contacteer:

Bericht door Cedric » do mei 18, 2006 2:27 pm

Ajax.nl has now confirmed (in ducth) that Boukhari is going to Nantes. They also announced that Galasek will leave for FC Nurnberg.
http://english.ajax.nl/show/id=118083/contentid=47237
"Geef Ajax z'n goede reputatie terug!"

AsgAarD_xxx
Contacteer:

Bericht door AsgAarD_xxx » do mei 18, 2006 3:08 pm

That was great choice for him, I think. Nurnberg is not a top club, don't have many good players, so Galasek has a chance to be first squad player. He knows that his career is going to the end, so joining Nurnberg was very smart. He'll play regularly next year. And who knows... maybe after following season he'll back to Czech Republic?

Blind3
Contacteer:

Bericht door Blind3 » vr mei 19, 2006 4:10 am

Just glad Tomas is not going to PSV, a rumor I heard floated on Fox Sports Report here(i.e. as a Cocu replacement). Good luck in Germany to a fantastic Ajacied. A true gentleman with a wicked right foot and a great work rate!!!!!!
Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

"Our albums are junk"
Keith Moon

acab

Bericht door acab » wo mei 24, 2006 1:57 pm

galasek was a good player, but we can replace him. the leaving of trabelsi is bad, very bad :nooo:

Kowalczyk
Contacteer:

Rachid Tiberkanine

Bericht door Kowalczyk » vr jun 02, 2006 8:18 am

Rachid Tiberkanine (21), one of the Young Ajax players whose contract wasn't renewed, has found himself a new club: he signed a one year deal at German Bundesliga side Bayer Leverkusen. He won't start the season as a first team player. His one year contract is more like a chance to prove himself in the second team.

K.
Still alive...

Venezuelan Ajacied

Re: Rachid Tiberkanine

Bericht door Venezuelan Ajacied » vr jun 02, 2006 11:05 pm

Kowalczyk schreef:Rachid Tiberkanine (21), one of the Young Ajax players whose contract wasn't renewed, has found himself a new club: he signed a one year deal at German Bundesliga side Bayer Leverkusen. He won't start the season as a first team player. His one year contract is more like a chance to prove himself in the second team.

K.
I really dont know why this chap wasnt given a better chance here at Ajax, he showed some promise in the Morrocan under 20 squad.

Oh well good luck for him in Germania.
BRING IT ON !!!!...

AsgAarD_xxx
Contacteer:

Bericht door AsgAarD_xxx » za jun 03, 2006 10:52 am

According to a few webistes, Johan Plat - Jong Ajax player - will join AZ Alkmaar next season. He's out of contract, so Ajax won't get anything for him.

Plaats reactie