Ajacieden in Oranje

News and discussion

Moderators: ajaxusa, Kowalczyk, mods

Orange14

Re: Ajacieden in Oranje

Bericht door Orange14 » wo okt 26, 2011 7:42 pm

Boerrigter was named to the preliminary squad for the Oranje match against Germany along with Janssen (?), van der Wiel and Anita (who may feature since Pieters is out injured).
Appie Nouri will forever be remembered for his grace and humanity on and off the pitch!

SPL

Bericht door SPL » do okt 27, 2011 7:28 pm

really good to see 4 players in the initial full team squad.

There are loads of Int from U16 up to U21 coming up next month and lots of Ajax so just to quote names I will summarise

U21 play Scotland in EURO Qualifier

Blind and Ebecilio are the only ones.
Earlier in the month the U21 played and Ebecilio did not make the squad and Blind was unused sub . (4 players who left us last summer are in the squad ie Padt and Bizot( he only left on loan) plus Groningen full backs Kappelhof and Burnet)

U19 play 3 Euro qualifiers

Nieuwpoort, Sporkslede, Klaassen, Bouy Fennich and de Sa . (Denswil is injured he has not played for the last month)

U18 play afriendly vRomania

Leeuwenburgh ,V d Hart(both goalies), Rosheuvel, Gravenberch ,de Bondt all A1 players.

At a lower level

U17 currently playing 3 Euro qualifiers ,

won the first one 3-0 v Bosnia and there are 5 B1 youths involved
Bijl,Noordhoff, V d Boomen (already has a contract), Armah and Tete. (Becker ,who also has a contract in out injured )

Finally U16 are currently playing a 3 game tournement in France

won the first gamme 1-0 v peru and 4 of our B2 youths

Admiral, v Bruggen, Sanniez,Riedewald

SPL

Bericht door SPL » di nov 01, 2011 9:44 pm

my last post just listed Ajax players in initial squads for U18 to full level but today the U19 final 18 for Euro qualifiers this month includes 5 Ajax ,Nieuwpoort,Sporkslede,Klaassen,
Bouy and de Sa( would have been 6 out of 18 had Denswil been fit). Hope some of this group breaks through .

Just to up date that the Dutch U16's with 4 Ajax failed to win their tourny in France.Good start with 1-0 win v Peru but they lost 4-1 to France and 3-1 to USA.

The Dutch U 17, with 5 Ajax in the squad qualified for the next round of U17 Euro 2012, wins over Bosnia 3-0 and Latvia 4-1 and a loss by 1-0 to England .

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » vr nov 04, 2011 1:40 pm

Boerrigter makes the final cut for the Oranje squad in the upcoming friendlies and our old friend Ryan Babel is also called up.
Appie Nouri will forever be remembered for his grace and humanity on and off the pitch!

SPL

Bericht door SPL » vr nov 04, 2011 3:50 pm

Anita is back and V d Wiel in.9 out of 23 are from our academy which is not bad. Great to hear Boerrigter has made the squad.

At U21 level Blind and Ebecilio are just on standby so no Ajax in their sqaud although Bizot,Padt and Burnet are all in the squad.

At U18 for a friendly 3 from Ajax make the cut ,V d Hart a goalie, deBondt ,winger and Gravenberch striker, at A1 level all are in their first year and Gravenberch and deBondt
mainly used as subs with V d Hart sharing goalie duties with Leeuwenburgh,who is on standby for the U18

SPL

Bericht door SPL » za nov 12, 2011 1:46 pm

Not a great game for the Oranje last night . Do not really see the point of mid season friendlies. Although 6 ex Ajax youths were in action sorry to see no current Ajax player in action although Greg ,who had a slight injury,will likely see action on Tuesday.

The state of our current Oranje players could be summed up by the fact that we have no one in the U21 squad for their Monday game v Scotland and yesterday 10 young Dutch kids played in our friendly v GA Eagles Deventer aged between 19 and 21 all from our Academy and not good enough to get in to Jong Oranje although all eligible.

(Mind that is abit harsh as the U21 squad are all playing regular first team footy )

Just to round up we did have players in U18 and U19 games these last 2days.

The U 19's beat Moldovia 3-0 with Klaassen scoring 2 goals. Sporkslede, Bouy, and de Sa played . There are 2 more games in the next 3 days in this qualifying group.

The U 18's drew a friendly v Romania 1-1 . 3 Ajax kids from our A1 saw action Goalie V d Hart, left winger de Bondt and striker Gravenberch

SPL

Bericht door SPL » za nov 12, 2011 9:17 pm

Dutch U 19's qualified for the final qualifying round of the 2012 E.Champs today with a 2-0 win over Finland. Bouy scored and the same 4 Ajax kids played as per the last game ie de Sa Klaassen and Sporkslede.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » ma nov 14, 2011 8:39 pm

Dutch U 21 just lost 2-1 at home to Scotland U21 in a qualifying game for Euro Champs of 2013 .As the game was live on Sky I watched it but not very impressed with any Dutch players.Bizot our goalie on loan at Cambuur Leeuwarden, was very ordinary and was beaten by the cross for the first and should have easily stopped the shot which resulted in the second. Burnet ex Jong Ajax was beaten for speed which resulted in the cross for their first and turned his back just before their guy shot and scored the second . Very ordinary performance by the Oranje kids and remember not one Ajax kid in the squad.

Manneken Pis

Bericht door Manneken Pis » wo nov 16, 2011 8:46 am

Holland got well beaten by Germany last night, 3-0.
The Germans look great at the moment, playing expansive, high tempo, flowing football .... almost Dutch.
“If I wanted you to understand it, I would have explained it better.”

Philippe
Contacteer:

Bericht door Philippe » wo nov 16, 2011 11:15 am

Van Marwijk should go. I will never forgive the WC final.
Appie, stay strong !

SPL

Bericht door SPL » wo nov 16, 2011 1:45 pm

was going to say friendly Ints mean nothing when Costa Rica nearly beat Spain but Germany do not do friendlies as the Dutch found out last night . I note there were 6 ex Ajax on the field but at least one current player was in action.

What with the poor performance of Jong Holland it has not been a great week for Oranje although the U 19's have at least got through their qualifying group ok .They finished with a 0-0 draw v Croatia yesterday.Luckily not much chance of scouts looking at our lads as Nieuwpoort was the only one who started with just de Sa and Klaassen coming on as late subs.

Blind3
Contacteer:

Bericht door Blind3 » vr dec 02, 2011 7:03 pm

The Huns are coming , The Huns are coming !!! Hope Dutch supporters will have strong locks for their bicycles. Seriously though, one heckuva Euro draw. Netherlands, Germany, Denmark, and Portugal .

Did i just hear right ? England playing in the Dumb Ass Arena ? :drecul.gif:
"Buy the ticket, take the ride".
Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

"Our albums are junk"
Keith Moon

Kowalczyk
Moderator English Section
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » vr dec 02, 2011 8:06 pm

Germany, Portugal, Denmark...

*ploink*

K.
Still alive...

Manneken Pis

Bericht door Manneken Pis » za dec 03, 2011 5:10 pm

Kowalczyk schreef:Germany, Portugal, Denmark...

*ploink*

K.
Holland get the "Group of Death", England avoid all the bullets.
Plus ça change.....
“If I wanted you to understand it, I would have explained it better.”

SPL

Bericht door SPL » za dec 03, 2011 6:35 pm

As far as England is concerned if they finish top they play probably Italy and then will lose in the semi final to Germany of course.

souras84

Bericht door souras84 » za dec 03, 2011 9:10 pm

who hoestly believes england are better than France or Sweden?
May the Force be with you

raymon
Site Admin & AT WC 2014 winner, Toto winner 16/17
Contacteer:

Ajacieden in Oranje

Bericht door raymon » za dec 03, 2011 9:30 pm

souras84 schreef:who hoestly believes england are better than France or Sweden?
I do
"De waarheid is een geheel van maatschappelijk geaccepteerde leugens"

Bericht door #14 » za dec 03, 2011 9:53 pm

it depends on which players capello runs out. for example, you can't play lampard because even when he scores it doesn't count.

souras84

Bericht door souras84 » za dec 03, 2011 11:37 pm

Raymon schreef:
souras84 schreef:who hoestly believes england are better than France or Sweden?
I do
Hahaha ok! I used to root for England, from Euro 96 till the disgraceful defeats in the Euro 2000, WC 2002 and Euro 2004 (which actually my country won!!!!! :headbang.gif: ) But I think that the team is hyped by the media and thats what harms them. They have potential, but for me and at least until the previous tournament WC2010, they seem like loosers. The way the much hated Spain was

SPL

Bericht door SPL » wo feb 15, 2012 8:03 pm

In 2 weeks time there will be Ints from U17 up to full int and the initial squads today have plenty of Ajax players .

FULL Team,
Anita

Jong Dutch ie U21 ,
Ebecilio

Promises team ,sort of U21 reserves,
Hahn , de Kamps, Koppers, Ligeon , Lukoki V Rhijn and Blind ! Bonevacia is also included . Blind is included in this squad even though he is nearly 22,( Dutch U 21's are now qualifying for Euro champs of 2013 and players who were 21 in 2011 are included thus Blind is eligible)

U19
Klaassen Sporkslede Denswil de Sa Dijks

U18
V d Hart, Leeuwenburgh, Roshuevel, Gravenberch de Bondt and Keskin .(They are all in our A1 team except Keskin a midfielder who is in our A2 . his first year at Ajax and he played for a non league club last season)

U17
Bijl , Tete ,V D Boomen , Noordhoff, Anderson , Acolatse, Becker and Menig

The squads are all approx 30 players in each so some of these will not make the final cut of 18 or so for the games.

ps. I would like to think we wont be spending 4m on a goalie in the near future as Bijl Leeuwenburgh V d Hart and Hahn are all picked together with Padt in u21 now at Gent but we would have first refusal on him leaving them. But for injury Bizot ,loan at Cambuur ,would be in the U21 squad.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » vr feb 24, 2012 8:31 pm

final squads for next weeks Ints and no Ajax players in either the full squad or U21 ie Jong Orange .

At the other ages several players listed by me in the above post last week have been left out .
Those in the final selections as follows:

Promises or U21 reserves . Blind Ebeclio Koppers Lukoki and VRhijn

U19 Denswil ,Dijks, Klaassen Sporkslede (both de Sa and Bouy surprisingly left out)

U18 de Bondt,Gravenberch V d Hart

U17 Bijl, Anderson, V d Boomen Acolatse

SPL

Bericht door SPL » vr mar 02, 2012 1:08 pm

A sign of recent times with no current Ajax player in the full side this week.However I did watch the second half of Jong Holland 's 0-0 draw with Scotland and no current players on show. Fer ,of Twente and V Aanholt of Chelsea ,on loan at Vitesse impressed me .

At least there were Ajax players at the lower age groups .

The promises or U21 reserves won 3-0 v Denmark and V Rhijn scored a goal .Blind,Ebecilio, de Kamps and Lukoki all played .

The U19's beat Switzerland 3-0 and in the end only Denswil,Dijks and Sporkslede played (Klaassen pulled out)

U18's lost to Germany 1-0 with V d Hart, Gravenberch and de Bondt playing

Finally U17 beat Belgium 2-1 with Bijl, Anderson and Acolatse playing . (V D Boomen pulled out and our 2 other best players at this level Tete and Becker not picked )

souras84

Bericht door souras84 » vr mar 02, 2012 4:40 pm

it's only natural when the current dutch squad is in their mid 20s and several are former Ajax players. that means that we already havent got anymore players of this class to play for the national team. while the younger ones are either not ready/good or of other nationalities

SPL

Bericht door SPL » vr mar 23, 2012 12:58 pm

Dutch U17 playing 3 qualifying games this week for the 2012 U17 euro championship

first game an easy 4-0 win over Albania and the Dutch missed 2 penalties as well

Only 3 Ajax players in the squad and all 3 played this game . Midfielders V d Boomen and Anderson and forward Acolatse . Goalie Bijl dropped out with injury.
However the highly rated right back Kenny Tete was dropped from the squad .Last Saturday he was sent off for fighting ,whilst playing for our B1 ,evidently punched someone. He was given a 7 match ban.

This is bad news and evidently Sherado Becker our highly rated forward is not in the squad .I have read he has an attitude problem !! So thats 2 of our best U 17 dropped for basically disciplinary problems. Not good.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » di mar 27, 2012 10:21 pm

Just to say that Netherlands U17 qualified for the Euro finals in May. They beat Ireland 2-1 and drew 1-1 with Serbia having already beaten Albania 4-0 Anderson played in all 3 but the other 2 V d Boomen and Acolatse played 2 games.
The finals are always shown on Eurosport so hope players like Tete and Becker ,who are highly rated ,make the finals.

Plaats reactie