New Players for Ajax

News and discussion

Moderators: ajaxusa, Kowalczyk, mods

afcajax73
Contacteer:

Re: New Players for Ajax

Bericht door afcajax73 » wo jun 10, 2015 12:41 pm

Orange14 schreef:Heitinga's loss of form is one of the most amazing that I've ever seen. I think it was only four years ago that he was Everton's player of the year. He fell out of favor with David Moyes and his journey to obscurity began. Really strange given he's really not all that old for a defender.
bang on... he was doing well, then for some reason 'collapsed' . I just hope that player is still in there and he can recapture it with us. sure us up a bit, and make us a more solid team..

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » wo jun 10, 2015 2:55 pm

Just saw that Urby Emanuelson said he's willing to come back to Ajax. He's available on a free transfer as he's out of contract now.
Appie Nouri will forever be remembered for his grace and humanity on and off the pitch!

rjf1

Bericht door rjf1 » wo jun 10, 2015 4:03 pm

Would hate to see us sign him (Heitinga) -- can't see what he would bring other than a boat load of red cards.

souras84

Bericht door souras84 » wo jun 10, 2015 5:21 pm

I read in a Greek site that we are preparing a 4 million euro deal for Nikos Karelis of Panathinaikos. That would be strange. However he's a very powerful and pacy winger/peripheral striker with a small finishing problem. http://www.transfermarkt.com/nikolaos-k ... eler/63487

Has anybody in Holland heard something?
May the Force be with you

Ayman

Bericht door Ayman » wo jun 10, 2015 7:54 pm

Just saw that Urby Emanuelson said he's willing to come back to Ajax. He's available on a free transfer as he's out of contract now.
No way! I want Mitchell Dijks! Fingers crossed! Urby was a nightmare for Ajax, esp. in midfield and left back

SPL

Bericht door SPL » do jun 11, 2015 11:35 am

Overmars has said we are not interested in Karelis.

As for Urby ,no thanks . Dont need him in midfield and he was a poor full back.I would rather have Heitinga than Urby!!

afcajax73
Contacteer:

Bericht door afcajax73 » do jun 11, 2015 1:50 pm

SPL schreef:Overmars has said we are not interested in Karelis.

As for Urby ,no thanks . Dont need him in midfield and he was a poor full back.I would rather have Heitinga than Urby!!
agreed...

i get the impression that lots of "failed" leavers of past have seen what Babel did and thought one of two things...

1). ill do that and get my career back on track, look who i am.. ofcourse they will want me
2). ill say im going back there, drum up some rumours, and get a half decent move elsewhere

I dont mind a player sort of "using" us, (similar to what babel did) as long as we benefit from the deal too. I cant see any benefit what so ever from urby..

SPL

Bericht door SPL » do jun 11, 2015 7:20 pm

Only current ex Ajax players I would want back

Sneijder,Vertonghen,Eriksen ,Maxwell, Zlatan ,Suarez and Huntelaar. Anyone else no thanks .

I am not asking for much with that list but they are quality. V D Vaart Heitinga Urby all very moderate and past their best .Same with Stekelenburg when Cillessen goes. Steks has struggled since leaving and like Heits has spent the last 2 years sitting on the bench.

I wont jump for joy when we finally sign Mitchell Dijks.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » vr jun 12, 2015 8:41 pm

Cruyff has got old mate Tscheu La Ling as consultant and he has already made his mark .We had agreed a 2 year contract with Heitinga but he has said we should only offer 1 year and the move could be off.Heits has a year left at Berlin but would take less money at Ajax and wants a 2 year deal.

If La Ling is going to veto deals then war will break out with FDB and Overmars.Mind I wouldn't want Heits but a 1 year deal seems sensible.

Ayman

Bericht door Ayman » vr jun 12, 2015 11:54 pm

If the deal with Dijks falls through, I would love to resign Maxwell (along with Zlatan), it sounds reasonable. But knowing Ajax they will go for a spermy little bastard like Urby Emanuelson instead!

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » za jun 13, 2015 1:04 pm

Ayman schreef:If the deal with Dijks falls through, I would love to resign Maxwell (along with Zlatan), it sounds reasonable. But knowing Ajax they will go for a spermy little bastard like Urby Emanuelson instead!
Maxwell is 33 years old and his current salary at PSG is €2.5M; I don't think this qualifies as a signing opportunity at all.
Appie Nouri will forever be remembered for his grace and humanity on and off the pitch!

SPL

Bericht door SPL » za jun 13, 2015 7:33 pm

Of my list of 7 I would add that Maxwell adds the least but he is still a top LB and I would not say no to him for 2 seasons

Amol

Bericht door Amol » zo jun 14, 2015 12:30 pm

Where would Heitinga fit in anyway? He's right footed, so FDB is going to play him in RCB where we already have Veltman and Van Der Hoorn. We need cover in the LCB spot - but I haven't heard any rumours yet.

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » zo jun 14, 2015 3:26 pm

Veltman has slotted in on the left both for Ajax and the Dutch NT but only on a few occasions. I would not spend any €s on Heitinga, he's really not very good these days and he probably would not sign for less than €1M.

Amol

Bericht door Amol » vr jun 19, 2015 3:31 pm

Mitchell Dijks to Ajax has been confirmed. Ligeon is going on loan in the other direction to Willem II

Dave the mac

Bericht door Dave the mac » vr jun 19, 2015 4:40 pm

Finally!!! Dijks has really improved since he last played at Ajax. I know not everyone thinks this is a big improvement but I'm very happy about it. Welcome Back!

SPL

Bericht door SPL » vr jun 19, 2015 9:07 pm

Welcome back hope he does well

Ayman

Bericht door Ayman » za jun 20, 2015 7:50 pm

I was sweating over the transfer of Mitchell Dijks. A HUGE sigh of relief. I feared he would end up at Celtic, which could have potentially paved the way for the return of Urby! God forbid!!!!! Our squad is almost complete all we need is a defender (Heitinga) and assuming that Cillessen will go to Man Utd for over 25 million euros. Hopefully Steklenburg can return to resurrect his career!

SPL

Bericht door SPL » zo jun 21, 2015 11:22 am

We need another striker when Siggy goes,thats if we can get rid of him.

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » di jun 23, 2015 12:06 am

Heitinga transfer is supposed to be finalized this week; one year contract with an option for a second.

Dave the mac

Bericht door Dave the mac » di jun 23, 2015 2:47 am

Not so thrilled about Hetinga coming back. Looks like some fairly serious interest for Siggy. That would be good.
Lots of other rumors...it's the season for that of course.

rjf1

Bericht door rjf1 » di jun 23, 2015 9:01 am

Dave the mac schreef:Not so thrilled about Hetinga coming back...
Heitinga coming back is the last thing I want to see - can't see the point of it at all.

King Litti

Bericht door King Litti » wo jun 24, 2015 5:37 am

It's only for a year so we can let him go if things don't work out. At least he has experince and knows the Ajax way of playing.

I think he can be usefull to us like Ooijer was a few years ago. if he isn't good enough for the premier league doesn't mean he isn't good enough for eredivisie :smallgrin.gif:

anyway, if there is a team that can still get the best out of him it's Ajax :ajaxscarf.gif: he has served us well in the past. I welcome him back.
"We're on a mission from God."

Tom_

Bericht door Tom_ » wo jun 24, 2015 7:35 am

I haven't followed his career but for me it doesn't seem like a terrible signing... I don't really expect him to be starting all the time. With all the kids in our team we need at least one grownup around to cheer them up when we play against the bullies at Utrecht, ADO etc.!

SPL

Bericht door SPL » wo jun 24, 2015 11:52 am

Dijks finally signing ,to 2018, with Ligeon,Zivkovic and de Sa all going on a years loan to Willem.

Plaats reactie