New Players for Ajax

News and discussion

Moderators: ajaxusa, Kowalczyk, mods

Orange14

Re: New Players for Ajax

Bericht door Orange14 » ma mei 25, 2015 5:38 pm

Ayman schreef:van der Vaart won't be returning to Ajax http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer ... 12071742/- we will have to look elsewhere, maybe Luc Castaignos from Twente?
I surely hope not; he is really not very good and has not succeeded as a high level striker!
Appie Nouri will forever be remembered for his grace and humanity on and off the pitch!

Ayman

Bericht door Ayman » ma mei 25, 2015 5:43 pm

I'm annoyed at Van der Vaart's arrogance and stubborness

SPL

Bericht door SPL » ma mei 25, 2015 6:53 pm

didn't think VDV should come back we need a proper striker and he is not one. Castaignos is bound for Swansea according to english press .

We do seem to have lost out on Moses Simon. We did not sign him as we thouht de Sa was as good!! Moses went to Trencin last summer and scored goals but back in January we again did not want him so he signed for Gent and has scored goals for them. If he has a good season for them next season they will sell him for 10m plus.

Dave the mac

Bericht door Dave the mac » di mei 26, 2015 3:30 am

Just back from a 3-day weekend and OMG, could not be more please by seeing the news that Mitchell Dijks will be back in a Ajax shirt. I've always been a fan and think it's a great signing. He's a real Ajax man as well. Of course we never can know how things will work out with players but I think it's a big step forward!!

Dave the mac

Bericht door Dave the mac » wo mei 27, 2015 10:10 pm

So no official word about Dijks. Thought he was going to meet with Overmars yesterday and sign a contract. Hum, makes me nervous.

Dave the mac

Bericht door Dave the mac » do mei 28, 2015 3:16 am

Okay not nervous anymore. The Telegraph reports that Mitchell Dijks signed a 3-year contract. Welcome back!!

SPL

Bericht door SPL » do mei 28, 2015 12:43 pm

Dijks seems to have improved this last season and must be better than the always injured Boilesen who has struggled for form.

de Sa is being offered as part of the deal. An odd way to do business ,let someone go for nothing and 10 months later you have to pay 600,000 euros to get him back. However I doubt Ajax thought they would be re signing him .

We still need to buy a quality experienced LCD to replace Moisander.Viergever is just a decent cover and although Riedewald has the making of a good CD he is 18 .

afcajax73
Contacteer:

Bericht door afcajax73 » vr mei 29, 2015 7:34 am

SPL schreef:Dijks seems to have improved this last season and must be better than the always injured Boilesen who has struggled for form.

de Sa is being offered as part of the deal. An odd way to do business ,let someone go for nothing and 10 months later you have to pay 600,000 euros to get him back. However I doubt Ajax thought they would be re signing him .

We still need to buy a quality experienced LCD to replace Moisander.Viergever is just a decent cover and although Riedewald has the making of a good CD he is 18 .
id be happy give reidewald a go.. what ever happened to if your good enough your old enough? :ajaxsmiley.gif:

souras84

Bericht door souras84 » vr mei 29, 2015 12:51 pm

I think that Riedewald as a LB is way too slow and not agile at all.
May the Force be with you

afcajax73
Contacteer:

Bericht door afcajax73 » vr mei 29, 2015 1:57 pm

souras84 schreef:I think that Riedewald as a LB is way too slow and not agile at all.
i thought SPL meant for CB?

SPL

Bericht door SPL » vr mei 29, 2015 2:01 pm

Riedewald as a centre back is a good prospect,don't see him as a left back.

Dave the mac

Bericht door Dave the mac » vr mei 29, 2015 3:26 pm

Perhaps Riedewald should be rented out, he's a talent but needs to get regular playing time to see which position he's best suited for...to small and inexperienced to play CB for Ajax. Need someone who's big, nasty, experienced and can score goals for the open CB spot. Well maybe score once in a while....

A rumor that Zivkovic may be rented out as well...that might be a waste, he should stay and play in the 1st team more often. He's a big talent.

Ayman

Bericht door Ayman » za mei 30, 2015 3:36 am

Centre back? Surprised nobody has enquired about Hateboer from Groningen.

Dave the mac

Bericht door Dave the mac » za mei 30, 2015 6:15 am

I think Hateboer is more of a FB. His teammate Botteghin might be a useful addition as CB. He's big and nasty...and scores the odd goal.

Ayman

Bericht door Ayman » za mei 30, 2015 5:26 pm

I still think that Van der Vaart will return to Ajax but not in the summer, he will do what Jari Litmanen and Edgar Davids did. Refuse a summer return, only to return when the january transfer window opens.

Dave the mac

Bericht door Dave the mac » vr jun 05, 2015 12:28 am

Well apparently Dijks is not quite yet an Ajax player again....
Although De Telegraaf had reported him to have signed a 3 year contract with Ajax, Ajax and Willem II still needed to agree on a transfer fee - these things are always complicated it seems.
And Overmars thinks one million euros is too much. Sure it's a lot of money but in today's market, not so bad at all for a potential starter.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » vr jun 05, 2015 11:52 am

Dijks will come but Celtic offered 2m euros and with a 50% resale clause Willem would get 1m euros .Thus they want Ajax to pay them 1m which seems a bit steep considering we let him go to them for free.

We want to get rid of one of the unwanted players in exchange so its taking abit longer.Ligeon ,de Sa or possibly Zivkovic on loan .

Ayman

Bericht door Ayman » za jun 06, 2015 12:05 pm

Dijks will come but Celtic offered 2m euros and with a 50% resale clause Willem would get 1m euros .Thus they want Ajax to pay them 1m which seems a bit steep considering we let him go to them for free.

We want to get rid of one of the unwanted players in exchange so its taking abit longer.Ligeon ,de Sa or possibly Zivkovic on loan

And if we send the likes of Ligeon, de Sa and/or Zivkovic, they will shine for Willem II and Ajax will enquire to resign them! I think Zivkovic should stay. When Jari Litmanen first signed for Ajax he was in the reserves in his first season, even Louis van Gaal didnt like him that much at first, and look how he turned out.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » za jun 06, 2015 12:14 pm

I agree Zivkovic should stay. He would only go out on loan Groningen and Willem mentioned. Ligeon and de Sa
are available to leave and Ajax are working on including one of these in exchange for Dijks.

Cannot see us buying Ligeon back as we are well covered for RB .Tete and Owusu and Sanniez all RB.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » za jun 06, 2015 8:01 pm

Just seen that Barca want to loan us young striker Munir El Haddadi for the season. If its true he is one of their best talents and seems more advanced than Zivkovic who could then go back to Groningen for a season .

I still want a forward lineup of Fischer Milik Zivkovic,El Ghazi and Kishna with maybe an older experienced striker for a year.

Ayman

Bericht door Ayman » zo jun 07, 2015 1:44 pm

I would say Huntelaar is at the age of returning to Netherlands, or at least very close

SPL

Bericht door SPL » zo jun 07, 2015 8:11 pm

We wont get El Haddadi. We asked after him but Barca have said no. No bad thing as we dont really need some 19 year old winger from Barca B however talented.

About KJH he extended his contract with Schalke to 2017 but its 7m euros pa. Not sure he is ready to move down to our salary of 1m pa just yet . Mind if I could take anyone it would be him. (Ok Suarez and Messi but realistic signings) He would score a goal a game which would make us champs again.

afcajax73
Contacteer:

Bericht door afcajax73 » wo jun 10, 2015 7:49 am

not sure if this should be here or in a New/Old Players for Ajax,

Overmars has confirmed that we are in talks with Heitinga to bring him back. Apparently a meeting will take place on friday to try and agree terms. Not sure on this one... jurys out. Maybe 12 months ago i might have thought, yeah give him a punt.. maybe sure us up a bit.. but im not sure now.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » wo jun 10, 2015 11:35 am

Heits hasn't played regularly for the last 2 seasons,not sure if this a good signing.We do need an experienced defender though.

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » wo jun 10, 2015 12:24 pm

Heitinga's loss of form is one of the most amazing that I've ever seen. I think it was only four years ago that he was Everton's player of the year. He fell out of favor with David Moyes and his journey to obscurity began. Really strange given he's really not all that old for a defender.
Appie Nouri will forever be remembered for his grace and humanity on and off the pitch!

Plaats reactie