New Players for Ajax

News and discussion

Moderators: ajaxusa, Kowalczyk, mods

orange goblin
Contacteer:

Re: New Players for Ajax

Bericht door orange goblin » do aug 25, 2011 4:41 pm

If we don't sell El Hamdaoui in time, we won't have the money for an extra striker (VI)
O tempora o mores

Blind3
Contacteer:

Bericht door Blind3 » vr aug 26, 2011 8:24 am

AN says Ajax and NEC near accord on Cillessen yet a new striker is dependent on sale of MeH ? So we have money to spend on a BACK-UP keeper , but not a striker ? And not a CB ? Someone 'splain this to me. :confused.gif:
"Buy the ticket, take the ride".
Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

"Our albums are junk"
Keith Moon

afcajax73
Contacteer:

Bericht door afcajax73 » vr aug 26, 2011 8:56 am

Im hoping that FdB has something up his sleeve, cos if not its getting mighty close to window close time.

rjf1

Bericht door rjf1 » vr aug 26, 2011 9:12 am

Brand new year -- same old story.

kezme44

Bericht door kezme44 » za aug 27, 2011 4:43 pm

cillessen is on his way. signing a 5-year contract

Flipster81

Bericht door Flipster81 » za aug 27, 2011 4:58 pm

OK that's a keeper in, now for the rest... if VDW goes who to replace him? Play little Vurn at right back or buy a new player?

I remember quite liking the look of Gravenbeek from Willem II last season.
T.I.P.S.= Technique, insight, personality and speed, this is the Ajax way.

souras84

Bericht door souras84 » za aug 27, 2011 9:26 pm

So now we are complete in the keeper position, lets hope El H will help us clear the attacking spot also
May the Force be with you

ajaxcolombia

Bericht door ajaxcolombia » za aug 27, 2011 9:40 pm

I heard that we made a bid for Miroslav Stoch from Fenerbache. I don't know if we really need a winger like him.
Godenzonen

orange goblin
Contacteer:

Bericht door orange goblin » zo aug 28, 2011 3:56 pm

I like him. But we have already 4 wingers. don't know what this means :confused.gif: More urgent is a pinchitter!
O tempora o mores

orange goblin
Contacteer:

Bericht door orange goblin » ma aug 29, 2011 2:21 pm

Transfer rumours: delegation Ajax in Bruxelles to close the deal for Dmitri Bulykin, the plan B is called Bas Dost (whom I would prefer, maybe)
I know that for many of you we are perhaps short in CBs, but my thought honestly is that we are even shorter in defensive midfielders: we have just anita (who for now plays LB), enoh (who seems to be forgotten) and janssen, in a certain way. De Jong is a shadow striker, or maybe a peculiar number 10, but definitely he has no pace nor defensive skills. Ok, there is mats rits, but would be ready? I hope so, otherwise I am not sure the van der heijden and sneider moves were so good. or even the lindgren one.
I am pretty sure that after the striker we won't buy anymore. Let's see...
O tempora o mores

Blind3
Contacteer:

Bericht door Blind3 » ma aug 29, 2011 2:42 pm

Enoh is hurt , but his form wasn't great before that. I do agree we're thin. I'd rather have Janssen in the creative role he's more accustomed to.
Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

"Our albums are junk"
Keith Moon

Michael_B

Bericht door Michael_B » ma aug 29, 2011 2:48 pm

orange goblin schreef:Transfer rumours: delegation Ajax in Bruxelles to close the deal for Dmitri Bulykin, the plan B is called Bas Dost (whom I would prefer, maybe)
I know that for many of you we are perhaps short in CBs, but my thought honestly is that we are even shorter in defensive midfielders: we have just anita (who for now plays LB), enoh (who seems to be forgotten) and janssen, in a certain way. De Jong is a shadow striker, or maybe a peculiar number 10, but definitely he has no pace nor defensive skills. Ok, there is mats rits, but would be ready? I hope so, otherwise I am not sure the van der heijden and sneider moves were so good. or even the lindgren one.
Where do those rumours come from regarding Bulykin and Dost?
Face your fears and live your dreams, No Fear

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » ma aug 29, 2011 4:34 pm

De Dominee schreef:
orange goblin schreef:Transfer rumours: delegation Ajax in Bruxelles to close the deal for Dmitri Bulykin, the plan B is called Bas Dost (whom I would prefer, maybe)
From the same place that has us swapping El Hamdaoui straight up for Leo Messi! Now that's a transfer that I would approve of. The other player who might be an interesting pick up is Giovani dos Santos who is languishing at Tottenham. He could be a twenty goal a season scorer in the Dutch league.
Appie Nouri will forever be remembered for his grace and humanity on and off the pitch!

ajaxcolombia

Bericht door ajaxcolombia » ma aug 29, 2011 5:06 pm

Orange14 schreef:
De Dominee schreef:
From the same place that has us swapping El Hamdaoui straight up for Leo Messi! Now that's a transfer that I would approve of. The other player who might be an interesting pick up is Giovani dos Santos who is languishing at Tottenham. He could be a twenty goal a season scorer in the Dutch league.
But we already have a lot of players in that winger/playmaker mould of his.
Godenzonen

orange goblin
Contacteer:

Bericht door orange goblin » ma aug 29, 2011 5:09 pm

I don't know what Orange 14 is talking about.
For Dominee: sources are Elf Voetbal relatively to Bulykin, and an article on AjaxFside for the Dost thing, in which they quote a "club insider" about this so called "plan B". Being usually AjaxFside a reliable website, I reported it to this board. Not everyone appreciated, it seems. :confused.gif:

http://www.elfvoetbal.nl/nieuws/138057_ ... tie-138057
http://www.ajaxf-side.nl/shownews.asp?id=18541
O tempora o mores

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » ma aug 29, 2011 5:39 pm

Orange Goblin - I'm sure that there is truth to what you post. I'm just not excited at all by Bulykin and Dost; I would have rather seen us go after van Wolfswinkel when we had an opportunity as he has much more prospective ability than those two.
Appie Nouri will forever be remembered for his grace and humanity on and off the pitch!

orange goblin
Contacteer:

Bericht door orange goblin » ma aug 29, 2011 5:47 pm

Mate, I can agree with you completely, just reporting rumours that as far as I know are more than gossip but less than a deal done.
Maybe both of those move wont' happen, who knows. I understand now the Messi thing was not addressed to me but to the Ajax board, sorry for that. Cheers!
O tempora o mores

aveslacker

Bericht door aveslacker » ma aug 29, 2011 6:33 pm

Orange14 schreef:Orange Goblin - I'm sure that there is truth to what you post. I'm just not excited at all by Bulykin and Dost; I would have rather seen us go after van Wolfswinkel when we had an opportunity as he has much more prospective ability than those two.
Presumably this is for the backup position to Siggy, correct? I don't know anything about Bulykin, but I wouldn't mind having Dost for that role.

Anything to plant Siem on the bench. Of course, the easiest thing would be to start Boilleson at left back and Anita in midfield, but...
AFC Ajax
Landskampioen
2013-2014

Blind3
Contacteer:

Bericht door Blind3 » ma aug 29, 2011 7:06 pm

Dmitri Bulykin played 2010 - 2011 at ADO and scored 20 league goals and 2 cup goals in a total of 32 matches. Would prefer younger Bas Dost , because Bulykin is 32 , but Bulykin seems a decent year rental .
Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

"Our albums are junk"
Keith Moon

Blind3
Contacteer:

Bericht door Blind3 » ma aug 29, 2011 8:53 pm

From Twitter : AjaxTimelineAjax : Blind tegenover Derksen: 'Interesse in Bulykin is onzin' . So, interest is nonsense ? Must mean negotiations at critical stage. :smallgrin.gif:
Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

"Our albums are junk"
Keith Moon

orange goblin
Contacteer:

Bericht door orange goblin » di aug 30, 2011 12:39 am

It has to be like that. I don't see us buying Dost neither. Remember the soap last winter? No way we pay more than 2-3 mln for a backup striker, unfortunately. Ajax has to invent something in 2 days...
O tempora o mores

ajaxcolombia

Bericht door ajaxcolombia » di aug 30, 2011 12:44 am

Somebody already said it, we'd be better of finding a defensive midfielder. Even more, we should find a player that could play both defensive midfield and centre back. That would be the ideal.
Godenzonen

SPL

Bericht door SPL » di aug 30, 2011 10:48 am

A back up centre back should have been signed up a month ago. Blind and Ooijer is all we have and they are not good enough if either Jan or Toby get injured and are out for awhile.

cdnajaxfan

Bericht door cdnajaxfan » di aug 30, 2011 12:24 pm

Speaking of Plan B, I saw that Blackburn's deal for that striker from Wolfsburg fell through. Their Plan B was El Ham from us. That may free up money/space.

Blind3
Contacteer:

Bericht door Blind3 » wo aug 31, 2011 11:49 am

Looks like AT5 , F-Side.nl , and others are saying Dmitri Bulykin is in Amsterdam to speak to Ajax, negotiate with Ajax, or something in between .
Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

"Our albums are junk"
Keith Moon

Plaats reactie