The Official SPL Contract Talks Topic

News and discussion

Moderators: ajaxusa, Kowalczyk, mods

orange goblin
Contacteer:

Re: The Official SPL Contract Talks Topic

Bericht door orange goblin » zo feb 26, 2012 1:09 am

I would go for Bizot as third next season, but it's only my opinion.
PS: thanks SPL for the infos
O tempora o mores

SPL

Bericht door SPL » vr mar 02, 2012 3:15 pm

Mickey v d Hart the 17 year old A1 goalie and Dutch U18 has signed a 3 year contract up until June 2015 .It is said in the report that he may be moved up to Jong Ajax next season .

I did see a mention this week ,only a rumor ,that Hahn the current Jong Ajax goalie is not being kept on .

It is still very quiet on Sporkslede ,I have read nothing about his extension other than he was considering an offer just before Christmas. I am wondering whether he has had a bigger offer from abroad like Bouy did.!!!

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » vr mar 02, 2012 3:20 pm

I just saw a story on the Ajax site about talent days where youngsters come to try out to see if they have the necessary skills to enter the academy. Out of 1000 young boys, 180 are keepers which I thought was a little high.
Appie Nouri will forever be remembered for his grace and humanity on and off the pitch!

SPL

Bericht door SPL » di mar 13, 2012 7:42 pm

Meant to say last week Toby said he wants 2 more years here as he has alot still to learn .With a contract to 2014 Ajax want to talk about an extension.Good news .

Also last week I read Sulejmani (contract runs 2013) is not being offered as much for a new contract.He is our largest earner on 2m pa I can see him going but if he is not fit for 4 months I can see us selling him at the end of August for about 2m euros. Ok we will see.

Still very quiet on Boilesen and V Rhijn and Ajax will talk with Lodeiro and Bulykin in the next month about taking up the options on their contracts.

If Ajax can get all these sorted by the end of the season they can then concentrate on the most important player of all Eriksen (contract to 2014) . Once he signs an extension then we will be happy .

The only main youth to renew is Sporkslede but I see Raiola is his agent .I now doubt he will be extending having had an offer back in December and with that rogue as agent . Whether any 16 year olds get contracts is now irrelevant imo . I used to think it was vital but given Bouy signed for 3 years but then walked out at 18 and we ended up with 200000 euros which we would have got had he left at 16.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » vr mar 16, 2012 12:37 pm

Ajax are the most inept club in Europe when it comes to contracts .Toby's contract runs to 2014 and he says he wants another 2 years here . Ajax offer him another 3 years , so does that mean to 2017? No the 3 years starts this July and goes to 2015 so he extends for a year.Thus in the summer of 2014 he will leave us on the cheap beacuse he will have 1 year left.

When will this club learn???

Lets face it we give Ligeon a contract to 2016 ,and watching him back in the A1 youths this week ,he did not impress. But we are still messing about with V Rhijn ,who is a talent. He may well end up leaving and I can see him joining up with v Basten at Heerenveen .

SPL

Bericht door SPL » di mar 20, 2012 12:48 pm

Players whose contracts expire in June have to be informed by the end of March whether they are staying or going so Ajax will be confirming a few leavers in the next week

Warner Hahn the Jong Ajax goalie is not being retained .

The other players whose contracts run out in June are

Ooijer retires

Verhoeven leaving

Silva assume will go

Bulykin has a1 year option

Lodeiro a 2 year option

Aissati not likely to get an extension as he earns 1m euros pa

V Rhijn still deciding on a new offer

Jong Ajax

Kip used mainly as a sub so will likely go

Youth teams

Sporkslede still deciding on a new offer

Bartels only just got fit after 2 years of injuries probably will get a 1year contract

Although not under contract there about 10 A1 and A2 players who cease to be youths at the end of the season and will likely be told in the next week .Most such kids every year end up with pro contracts elsewhere.

aveslacker

Bericht door aveslacker » di mar 20, 2012 2:49 pm

The only one that makes me nervous on that list is Van Rhijn. Hope he sticks around.
AFC Ajax
Landskampioen
2013-2014

SPL

Bericht door SPL » di mar 20, 2012 8:16 pm

would agree it does seem to be taking along time for V Rhijn to agree a new contract .
Its evidently not money but he wants to know whether he will be first choice if V d Wiel goes. Have to say I cannot blame him . This is his second year out of the youths and he should not be playing Jong Ajax anymore or just sitting on the bench. If Ajax are going to buy another right back to replace Greg then V Rhijn will leave and would probably end up with another of the top teams where he would be getting a regular game.

Ajax would be stupid if this were to happen .

On my list earlier I forgot another contract expiring ie Jozefzoon. Ajax did have a 1 year option but they have said today that they wont be extending and he will go .The other 5 on loan all expire in 2013.

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » di mar 20, 2012 8:22 pm

I see no reason not to extend van Rhijn's contract. He has demonstrated the needed quality to play right back and can also slot in the middle if needed. My understanding is that his contract expires this year, correct?? What I don't understand is why we would even think about bringing in a right back from the outside. I can't see that there would be options out there either in the Dutch league or elsewhere for that matter. The club needs to send a firm message by extending him to the kids in the system that if you buckle down, work hard, and show quality you can play first team Ajax football.

End of Rant!!
Appie Nouri will forever be remembered for his grace and humanity on and off the pitch!

SPL

Bericht door SPL » di mar 20, 2012 9:30 pm

contract expires in June .I too cannot see Ajax looking to buy another RB just saying that if they do so then V Rhijn will probably leave .It does appear a little concerning that he is still not agreeing anything.

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » di mar 20, 2012 11:38 pm

Maybe one of the Dutch members can tell me who is handling the contract negotiations now that Blind has left the management.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » wo mar 21, 2012 12:31 pm

I think that the financial director Slop is dealing with contracts.

Todays news says we have offered Sporkslede a 3 year contract and are talking with Raiola his agent.

souras84

Bericht door souras84 » wo mar 21, 2012 1:15 pm

Is Raiola the Lucifer of managers?
May the Force be with you

SPL

Bericht door SPL » vr mar 30, 2012 9:42 pm

well back from my 3 days away and just catching up with news .Main thing is that it looks like V Rhijn is about to agree and sign acontract to 2015 ,good news .

orange goblin
Contacteer:

Bericht door orange goblin » ma apr 02, 2012 10:53 am

Some reports say that, at least for now, we are not going to make work the automatic extension of Bulykin's contract.
O tempora o mores

Blind3
Contacteer:

Bericht door Blind3 » ma apr 02, 2012 6:44 pm

Would love to see him a extended. A perfect target man and striking option who knows his role and, as far as I can find, isn't a pop - off who cries to the media if he isn't getting big minutes.
"Buy the ticket, take the ride".
Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

"Our albums are junk"
Keith Moon

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » ma apr 02, 2012 7:31 pm

My read is that they would like Bulykin back but at a lower salary.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » ma apr 02, 2012 7:44 pm

Think he will leave , but should have got more playing time with Siggy injured and El Ham not playing

afcajax73
Contacteer:

Bericht door afcajax73 » di apr 03, 2012 9:23 am

SPL schreef:Think he will leave , but should have got more playing time with Siggy injured and El Ham not playing
but having said that, we havent really struggled with goals.. and i cant disagree with you younger players having a go.

orange goblin
Contacteer:

Bericht door orange goblin » do apr 05, 2012 9:28 am

apparently, Bonevacia and Castillion are the only loanees that will have their (last) chance in the summer camp for new season.
Sneijder, Jozefzoon, Cvitanich and Bizot are no more welcome, it seems.
Which is understandable.
O tempora o mores

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » do apr 05, 2012 12:58 pm

orange goblin schreef:apparently, Bonevacia and Castillion are the only loanees that will have their (last) chance in the summer camp for new season.
Castillion really hasn't had a breakout year on loan to Waalwijk. 5 goals in 19 matches and I know he's missed some matches because of injury. I don't see him being much more than a second choice striker and de Jong is a better choice for that role assuming Sigthorsson doesn't have any further injury issues.

orange goblin
Contacteer:

Bericht door orange goblin » do apr 05, 2012 6:23 pm

I must admit I like Bonevacia.
Meanwhile, Vermeer signed until 2015.
O tempora o mores

SPL

Bericht door SPL » vr apr 13, 2012 8:34 pm

V Rhijn has said in an interview today that he is ready to sign until 2015. He wants to spend 5 years in our first team before considering going abroad.

It does seem to be taking along time for both him and Boilesen to sign new contracts ,although less urgency with Boilesen as he still has a year to run.

Ajax have to make some decisions soon on Aissati and Lodeiro ,both running out in June.

Meanwhile the only youth of any note we are still awaiting is Sporkslede.I think he wants to stay but Raiola his agent is probably trying to see how much Juve will pay .

aveslacker

Bericht door aveslacker » za apr 14, 2012 2:16 pm

I'd like to see us come to terms with all those guys, especially Van Rhijn. I can't imagine we'll keep Lodeiro, he's going to want to go somewhere that he can get regular playing time. And if we can keep Aissatti for a reasonable price, I'm all for it.
AFC Ajax
Landskampioen
2013-2014

SPL

Bericht door SPL » vr apr 20, 2012 6:35 pm

Well V Rhijn has finally signed a contract to 2015 which is great news. This seemed along time coming . The club are looking to talk with Blind and Sulejmani ,to extend beyond their 2013 contracts. Boilesen's extension from 2013 seems to have gone cold but I suspect getting fit is more important at the moment .

The only players left whose contracts run out this summer are Aissati and Lodeiro and Ajax have not talked to either which looks as if they are on the way out .Bulykin wont get his extended and the news we want another young striker means he will go for certain.

Of the youth and Jong players the only player whose contract still to be extended from this summer is Sporkslede . About a month ago he said he wanted to stay but nothing has been heard since. I would imagine with Raiola as agent he will leave. The other A1 youths whose contracts ran out this summer all signed up before the end of January ,except Bouy another Raiola player!

With us giving contracts to 16 and 17 year olds from other teams I still see one or 2 of our kids at this age being given their first contract ie Gravenberch from our A1 although Schoop scores loads of goals and is the regular striker for the A1. Tete and possibly Menig and Acolatse from our B1 especially if those last 2 play in the forthcoming U17 Euro champs.

Plaats reactie