Kenneth Perez

News and discussion

Moderators: ajaxusa, Kowalczyk, mods

SE6Ajacied

Bericht door SE6Ajacied » do aug 28, 2008 8:48 pm

aveslacker schreef:I've long felt that things turned bad for him when he referred to the linesman as a kankerneger.
Well, there is an old saying about Karma, and he certainly got the negative stuff back 10x over. I think it's a shame it all went horribly wrong from a footballing point of view but find it difficult to sympathise on a personal level if this is the reason for his downfall. I'm very proud that Ajax (unlike Blackpool for instance) seems to be a team without any significant racism problem (Kalou banner aside) on or off the field.

This is a native non-Dutch speaker who has obviously made a decision to learn that word and then used it - shit happens.

I also think that the latest fun and games prove what an arrogant sod he is.
Forza Haarlem. HFC Gone but not forgotten!

Blind3
Contacteer:

Bericht door Blind3 » do aug 28, 2008 9:39 pm

I too was very excited at the prospect of Kenneth Perez arriving at Ajax. I saw him as an offensive weapon. A real cog in our engine room. Sadly, His comment to the RA proved that he was definitely offensive,but not in the way I was hoping. With all that has transpired since, I'm glad we've decided to separate player from club. Even if Ajax may face a very motivated Perez if he signs on with an Eredivisie opponent.
"Buy the ticket, take the ride".
Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

"Our albums are junk"
Keith Moon

Kowalczyk
Moderator English Section
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » vr aug 29, 2008 1:26 pm

He joined FC Twente today...

K.
Still alive...

gordonvandekamp
Contacteer:

Bericht door gordonvandekamp » vr aug 29, 2008 3:00 pm

Kowalczyk schreef:He joined FC Twente today...

K.
Good move for him, hopefully it doesn't haunt us. I may be wrong, but I don't think Twente will finish in the top 5 this season, so I think it will be good for us.
AFCA

Kowalczyk
Moderator English Section
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » vr aug 29, 2008 3:57 pm

Time to close the Kenneth Perez thread.

He's now a former Ajax player, so I guess the Former Ajax Players thread is now the appropriate place for Perez chatter...

K.
Still alive...

Gesloten