The Official SPL Contract Talks Topic

News and discussion

Moderators: ajaxusa, Kowalczyk, mods

zeux

Re: The Official SPL Contract Talks Topic

Bericht door zeux » wo jan 04, 2012 3:04 pm

SPL schreef:Danny Blind is busy at present with contracts .
Working hard! :biggthumpup.gif:
"Mensen worden door vraagtekens aan het denken gezet, niet door uitroeptekens." J.L. Heldring

afcajax73
Contacteer:

Bericht door afcajax73 » do jan 05, 2012 11:41 am

aveslacker schreef:First off, thanks for keeping us up to speed on all this. I don't reply a lot, but I read these all the time.
Id like to second that, thank you for the time and effort you put in keeping us all up to date. :biggthumpup.gif:

SPL

Bericht door SPL » do jan 05, 2012 1:19 pm

Today 's news just says Ajax are talking with Sulejmani about an extension. As I said yesterday Danny Blind is very busy at present.

Some concerns from the youth experts on Netwerk site as to no news about Denswil's extension.They rate him highly and are concerned as they say he should be going to Brazil.
He is a left sided central defender and they think he should be included above Blind in the squad!! Bouy another A1 youth who still has to extend is evidently going to Brazil,he is a midfielder.

We need to get these 2 signed asasp.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » vr jan 06, 2012 6:48 pm

Mitchell Dijks ,18 year old left back of A1 has now extended to June 2015. Slowly getting there with the youths .

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » za jan 14, 2012 2:31 pm

SPL schreef: Some concerns from the youth experts on Netwerk site as to no news about Denswil's extension.
According to de Telegraaf, he has agreed to extend through 2015.
Appie Nouri will forever be remembered for his grace and humanity on and off the pitch!

SPL

Bericht door SPL » za jan 14, 2012 2:34 pm

Denswil signs a contract to 2015 next week,good news indeed. It says he is likely to be in the first team squad next season.

Oranje 14 see we both posted the same story at the same time.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » vr jan 20, 2012 8:40 pm

Vertonghen has indicated that Ajax have not bothered with talks over a contract extension.He feels the club were not interested in an extension probably assuming that he is going to leave in the summer. I did read back in September that Vertoghen was interested in such an extension but Ajax do not seem to have bothered.

Sadly this does not surprise me as the club is not being run properly . I have little faith in Cruyff or the other lot. Vertoghen should have had an extended contract and we could get 20m euros in the summer but now he will have only 1 year left we are looking at 12 to 15m at most .

I know I have made this point before .

I am happy that we are putting our current A1 talent under extended contracts but we are letting our better players go on the cheap.

I pray that come 1st September Eriksen's contract ,currently only to 2014 will have been extended. I do not see him staying beyond 2013 and if we do not extend we will be lucky to get 15m for him come 2013. For this reason if he has a good Euro champs this summer and we get an offer over 25m I think we should take it .

I am not sure whether its because its January, a dreary month ,but I am not very positive about the club at present . The shambles off the field is very sad. 2 sets of people only
interested in their own egos. At times I wish some rich Arab would buy the club .

SPL

Bericht door SPL » do jan 26, 2012 1:34 pm

V Rhijn has been offered an extension to 2014 plus a year option.He is coming up 21 and I imagine does not want to be just a benchwarmer next season so is waiting to see how things go at present as he will take Toby's place for 2 or 3games.
He seems a decent prospect but if Ajax want him as a benchwarmer next season he may well move on and go somewhere where he will play regularly.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » vr jan 27, 2012 12:05 pm

Denswil has extended to 2015 with an option to 2016. Good news . A rumour today that Milan want Bouy,hope that does not happen.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » za jan 28, 2012 12:27 pm

Jong ajax reserve goalie Chiel Kramer extends to 2013 .Apart from V Rhijn, who has had an offer,the only 2 Jong squad with contracts finishing this season yet to be offered extensions are midfielder Kip and Hahn who is the main Jong goalie this season.

The 3 A1 youths still considering extensions are Bouy,de Sa and Sporkslede .

orange goblin
Contacteer:

Bericht door orange goblin » ma jan 30, 2012 9:23 am

Italian media insist that Ouasim Bouy could be a player of Juventus. Agent Mino Raiola (yes that one) stated it's on details. Also Ac Milan were on the player.
Well: bad move for him (Juventus is wasting also Elia's talent).
Bouy never played in our first team and was just added to the A-selection. Not a good way to thank FdB for that.
O tempora o mores

SPL

Bericht door SPL » ma jan 30, 2012 1:20 pm

How sad as that is the end of his career before it has started.Take the money go to Italy and never be heard of again .The only kid who left Holland as a teenager and made it is Tim Krul at Newcastle the rest no where.

afcajax73
Contacteer:

Bericht door afcajax73 » ma jan 30, 2012 1:26 pm

SPL schreef:How sad as that is the end of his career before it has started.Take the money go to Italy and never be heard of again .The only kid who left Holland as a teenager and made it is Tim Krul at Newcastle the rest no where.
err hang on a min, are you seriously suggesting that i havent made it? i play for a reputable local 5-a-side team thanks! :drecul.gif:

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » ma jan 30, 2012 2:09 pm

orange goblin schreef:Italian media insist that Ouasim Bouy could be a player of Juventus. Agent Mino Raiola (yes that one) stated it's on details. Also Ac Milan were on the player.
Well: bad move for him (Juventus is wasting also Elia's talent).
Bouy never played in our first team and was just added to the A-selection. Not a good way to thank FdB for that.
I watch Juve almost every week as they are my favorite Serie A club. I can't see this happening regardless of what the agent is saying. Juve play a traditional Dutch 4-3-3 and there is simply no way Buoy will replace Marchisio or Vidal in the midfield in the near future (not to mention the other players who can slot in there). the only "aging" midfielder they have is Pirlo and he's a playmaker and Buoy is not. Juve seem to be going after Cagliari midfielder Radja Nainggolan right now. I put this up in the nonsense category and perhaps the agent is trying to force Ajax into a higher contract offer.

Don't know about Milan.
Appie Nouri will forever be remembered for his grace and humanity on and off the pitch!

orange goblin
Contacteer:

Bericht door orange goblin » ma jan 30, 2012 6:02 pm

This is why I, exactly as SPL, think that would be the end of Bouy's career. No space for him in Juventus, no way.
Don't know what's really happening, but for sure Raiola stated that they are already negotiating details with Juventus.
O tempora o mores

SPL

Bericht door SPL » ma jan 30, 2012 6:40 pm

I meant he will spend 2 years in some non descript Serie B club on loan and then will disappear like so many young Dutch kids who took the money to go abroad . Jordi Brouwer currently training with Jong Ajax should have a word with him .

orange goblin
Contacteer:

Bericht door orange goblin » ma jan 30, 2012 7:30 pm

exactly
O tempora o mores

SPL

Bericht door SPL » ma feb 06, 2012 7:37 pm

17 year old A1 goalie Peter Leeuwenburgh has signed a3 year contract from July 2012 to 2015. V D Hart the other 17 year old A1 goalie has a contract offer but not yet signed.

From our A1 de Sa and Sporkslede have yet to extended. Danny Blind should pull his finger out and get these 2 signed . Mind they might have seen what Bouy has been offered and thus looking around Italy for big money !!!!!!!.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » di feb 14, 2012 7:26 pm

last week I think it was Orange 14 ,who on hearing Danny Blind was sacked, asked who is going to deal with players contracts . I thought the same thing . Well today Boilesen has said he wants to extend and Danny Blind had started talks but now he is gone Boilesen has no idea who they talk to . Until Blind was appointed back in mid Nov. no one was dealing with contracts and is seems we may have to wait until the new Board are appointed at the end of March .

V DWiel Vertoghen and Sulejmani wont be getting any new offers so will be sold in the summer ,on the cheap, with only 1 year left. Ajax have said to Valencia this week they wont want to take less than 8m euros for Greg . So thats 8m for Greg ,10m for Vertoghen and say 4m for Sulejmani .With longer contracts 12m for Greg 18m for Vertoghen and say about 8 for Sulejmani .

Thats 15m or so we wont get because Cruyff and the rest of the shower trying to run the club have not bothered to get anyone to sort contracts . And they still haven't sorted out all the youth contracts yet .

What a joke this club is at present.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » vr feb 24, 2012 1:22 pm

Lesley de Sa has signed to 2016 so only Sporkslede and V Rhijn of our yougsters have still to extend

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » vr feb 24, 2012 1:41 pm

At least it looks like somebody is minding the store!

orange goblin
Contacteer:

Bericht door orange goblin » za feb 25, 2012 12:57 am

so only Sporkslede and V Rhijn of our yougsters have still to extend
Hahn and Kip could be the onyl not extended?
O tempora o mores

SPL

Bericht door SPL » za feb 25, 2012 12:41 pm

Haven't read of either Hahn or Kip being offered an extension .Neither play regularly in the Jong team.I doubt that Kip will stay and given Leeuwenburgh has signed a contract and V d Hart the other A1 goalie has also been offered a contract I do not see Hahn staying .We may though give Hahn another year and loan him out .

PS. I only quoted V Rhijn and Sporkslede as the youngsters ,whose contracts run out this summer , still to extend as they are the 2 left who are really rated that we want to extend.Ajax are in talks with V Rhijn whereas Sporkslede is still to decide.I assume he has had a similar 4 year offer that de Sa has signed.The other main youngster in talks is Boilesen but his contract of course runs to June 2013

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » za feb 25, 2012 3:12 pm

Cillessen will be 23 in April. The fact that the club have not extended Vermeer's contract (and he's only 25 I think) indicate to me that he will be the keeper of the future. I don't think it makes sense to have a lot of keepers under contract since careers are usually long and injuries somewhat rare (of course last season was the exception with regard to injuries).

SPL

Bericht door SPL » za feb 25, 2012 8:08 pm

Cillessen cost us over 4m euros so ought to be first choice. Vorm only cost Swansea 1.5m and he is now in the Dutch squad ,ok he is older.

As for Ajax I am not sure we need some veteran as 3rd goalie. Not many clubs have 30 year old plus players as 3rd goalies .

Below the first team we have loads of goalies. We have Bizot ,on loan but currently injured and aDutch U21.Hahn in the Jong plus Kramer has re-signed for Jong Ajax next season and Leeuwenburgh and V d Hart ,both coming up 18 are being contracted so ought to be in Jong Ajax next season .The best U17 goalie in Holland is Stan Bijl of our B1 so he will be the A1 goalie next season . We need to loan one or 2 of them out to get experience .

Plaats reactie