Ajax Players On Loan

News and discussion

Moderators: ajaxusa, Kowalczyk, mods

Kowalczyk
Moderator English Section
Contacteer:

Re: Ajax Players On Loan

Bericht door Kowalczyk » di jun 07, 2011 9:43 am

According to newspaper Algemeen Dagblad Vitesse are to buy Ismaïl Aissati. They had him on loan in the 2010-2011 season and the loan deal included an option for them to sign the player permanently. Which they are planning to do, reportedly. It's not a done deal just yet; club and player are still talking about the terms of the contract.

K.
Still alive...

SPL

Bericht door SPL » ma dec 19, 2011 5:22 pm

I would like to see several youngsters being loaned out in January to gain experience.Apart from Vermaelen and Vertoghen,both at RKC, no Ajax player loaned out in the last 8 years at least has made it back at Ajax and we kind of treat loaning out as a way of just unloading reserve players.

Looking at the current 6 on loan Cvitanich wont be back and imo neither will Sneijder,Jozefzoon nor Bizot. Given we have about a dozen midfielders Bonevacia wont be back either
and at best Castillion may come back for a season as 2nd striker.

I want to see players going out on loan to get experience so they can come back to Ajax ,like our flemish pair I mentioned.

Ok we will still see reserve players loaned out to be unloaded but looking at our first team I would loan out Serero and Ozbiliz as neither look good enough to be starters at present and need to play regularly at a lower club .

Given that V d Wiel will stay the season and Ligeon is looked on as his replacement then Ligeon should be loaned out to get playing time . V Rhijn also should go out on loan for the
same reason.Surely half a season at RKC,NEC or VVV will benefit them and Ajax more than being in our Jong or just on the bench.

Turning to other Jong Ajax players we have Koppers,Lukoki,Rits and Boere all could do with regular first team football to develop their careers.These guys do not need another half season in Jong Ajax. Their places in our Jong team can be taken by A1 players as we have about 20 in that sqaud when fit so Denswil,Klaassen,Bouy,de Sa , Sporkslede and even Schoop can spend the rest of the season in the Jong.Mind I would like to see Klaassen and Denswil ,rated the 2 most likely to break through, go on loan for the rest of the season.
They could then be ready to play for the first next season.

We had a partnership with Haarlem for about 1 season and now Almere and no one wanted to go to either but we ought to have a partnership with a stronger so called small team ie RKC .The Fword have Excelsior and regularly send talent their to develop. Excelsior may be a small team but certainly alot higher rated than the 2 teams we have been involved with.

Bottom line is we have loads of youngsters at present and they need to develop at higher levels so Ajax should be looking to loan out more of them .And hopefully we may see more such players come back ready for our first team.

afcajax73
Contacteer:

Bericht door afcajax73 » wo dec 21, 2011 12:38 am

SPL schreef:I would like to see several youngsters being loaned out in January to gain experience.Apart from Vermaelen and Vertoghen,both at RKC, no Ajax player loaned out in the last 8 years at least has made it back at Ajax and we kind of treat loaning out as a way of just unloading reserve players.

Looking at the current 6 on loan Cvitanich wont be back and imo neither will Sneijder,Jozefzoon nor Bizot. Given we have about a dozen midfielders Bonevacia wont be back either
and at best Castillion may come back for a season as 2nd striker.

I want to see players going out on loan to get experience so they can come back to Ajax ,like our flemish pair I mentioned.

Ok we will still see reserve players loaned out to be unloaded but looking at our first team I would loan out Serero and Ozbiliz as neither look good enough to be starters at present and need to play regularly at a lower club .

Given that V d Wiel will stay the season and Ligeon is looked on as his replacement then Ligeon should be loaned out to get playing time . V Rhijn also should go out on loan for the
same reason.Surely half a season at RKC,NEC or VVV will benefit them and Ajax more than being in our Jong or just on the bench.

Turning to other Jong Ajax players we have Koppers,Lukoki,Rits and Boere all could do with regular first team football to develop their careers.These guys do not need another half season in Jong Ajax. Their places in our Jong team can be taken by A1 players as we have about 20 in that sqaud when fit so Denswil,Klaassen,Bouy,de Sa , Sporkslede and even Schoop can spend the rest of the season in the Jong.Mind I would like to see Klaassen and Denswil ,rated the 2 most likely to break through, go on loan for the rest of the season.
They could then be ready to play for the first next season.

We had a partnership with Haarlem for about 1 season and now Almere and no one wanted to go to either but we ought to have a partnership with a stronger so called small team ie RKC .The Fword have Excelsior and regularly send talent their to develop. Excelsior may be a small team but certainly alot higher rated than the 2 teams we have been involved with.

Bottom line is we have loads of youngsters at present and they need to develop at higher levels so Ajax should be looking to loan out more of them .And hopefully we may see more such players come back ready for our first team.
quite right, i think we could benefit from having a small(ish) club in another country, such as england. put them ina league one team and they will soon get fit, tough and playing up to scratch, although i think that may be a bit of a low league and give us "messy" players.. thats the kind of think i think we could benefit from. using the right club in the right league is the key i guess.

afcajax73
Contacteer:

Bericht door afcajax73 » wo dec 21, 2011 12:39 am

i do think though, if vd wiel is going, let ligeon take on a good share of matches now. throw him in, if hes good enough he will flourish, if not then we have time to look for a replacement.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » ma mar 12, 2012 7:47 pm

Dario Cvitanich , on loan to Boca , until 31 March but they want an extension up to end June . They had agreed to pay 2.5m euros when the loan finished (contract runs to June 2013)
but only want to pay half of that as they have no spare money . This is one of many expensive flops so just take what we can and get rid.

Ajax do not appear to be that happy with Sneijder Jozefzoon Bonevacia or Castillion.( Bizot was doing ok at Cambuur but got injured) .

aveslacker

Bericht door aveslacker » di mar 13, 2012 8:45 am

I remember when Sneijder was supposed to be even better than his older brother. Strange how things work out, eh?
AFC Ajax
Landskampioen
2013-2014

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » di mar 13, 2012 1:30 pm

aveslacker schreef:I remember when Sneijder was supposed to be even better than his older brother. Strange how things work out, eh?
ROFL! I think it was right after we sold Wesley to Madrid that little Rodney said he would be ready to mover over there as well in a couple of years. Newsflash - Utrecht ain't Madrid!!! :biggrin.gif:
Appie Nouri will forever be remembered for his grace and humanity on and off the pitch!

SPL

Bericht door SPL » ma jun 04, 2012 7:12 pm

I know its abit early to post on this thread but Almere City hope to take 3 Ajax players for next season.No names mentioned but clearly they have in mind Jong Ajax players.

Probably players like Rits, de Kamps, Toivomaki and Arica . Koppers Ligeon Veltman and Lukoki , if loaned out, would all be good enough to play on loan at Eredivisie sides .

SPL

Bericht door SPL » do jun 28, 2012 11:28 am

The first loan player of the summer Henri Toivomaki the Finnish defender who was with Jong Ajax last season has joined Almere for the season. He missed alot of last season with injury so this seems like a good move for him to try and prove himself.

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » za jun 30, 2012 12:30 pm

Looks like Boca Juniors will not be keeping Cvitanich. He's scheduled to return to Ajax for training tomorrow. They did not want to keep him for the extra month of the Argentine season.
Appie Nouri will forever be remembered for his grace and humanity on and off the pitch!

SPL

Bericht door SPL » di jul 03, 2012 12:22 pm

Rodney Sneijder looks to be going on loan for the season to RKC ,to be confirmed by the clubs. He has a contract to 2013 so that is likely to be it with Ajax .

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » di jul 03, 2012 1:02 pm

^too bad Utrecht didn't want to give us any €s for Rodney. Now he will leave on a Bosman in all likelihood.

Cruijff
AT Toto winner 14/15

Bericht door Cruijff » di jul 03, 2012 1:54 pm

Sneijder is not going to RKC Waalwijk. Utrecht wants to give us $€$ for Sneijder, but they don't have any cash. And by the way, Rodney Sneijder is not for sale at the moment.

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » di jul 03, 2012 4:30 pm

^how can Utrecht not have any money? The sold off Vorm, van Wolfswinkel and Strootman last season and that must have made some money. Is it that the club is just poorly managed?

Cruijff
AT Toto winner 14/15

Bericht door Cruijff » di jul 03, 2012 8:38 pm

Yes the club has been managed extremely pathetic. Owner Frans van Seumeren saved their ass when he bought most of their stocks a couple of years ago. Frans bought good players like Strootman and Mertens. Utrecht sold these guys to PSV for a good price, but a part of the money has been used to clear some debts. Over 11 million has been spent in the Summer of 2011 to buy three Swedish players who did not perform really good (big understatement).

Just look at last years Eredivisie table, have in mind that Utrecht won 6 points from Ajax in two f*cking crazy games. Take away those 6 points and then look where they would have been...

Kowalczyk
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » ma jul 16, 2012 11:20 am

Okay, we lost Bulykin and (although we didn't play him) El Hamdaoui, so we need a back-up striker, right?

Then why in the name of God has Castillion now joined Heracles on loan...?

I don't really know the lad, but I do know that everybody at Ajax was raving about him when he was a youth player. Why did we let him go? He could have been the second man for this season.

Oh well.

K.
Still alive...

Khraa

Bericht door Khraa » ma jul 16, 2012 11:24 am

Because he isn't any good at playing professional football? He didn't actually impress last season at RKC.

I'd rather have Cvitanich as a backup striker.
Alright, stop this nonsense. It is getting way too silly!

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » ma jul 16, 2012 11:57 am

FdB has also been playing Klaasen at striker during the pre-season and can also move de Jong up front if need be. I agree about Cvitanich as a back up since we can't sell him (teams in Argentina don't want to pay what we might ask). Castillion is a mystery and maybe never fully recovered from his knee injury of a couple of years ago.

orange goblin
Contacteer:

Bericht door orange goblin » ma jul 16, 2012 3:10 pm

After all, I think that we aren't too bad in strikers, with kolbeinn, siem, cvitanich and newcomers klaassen and fischer.
time to concentrate to other things (the LCB and the contract extension of anita, if possible)
O tempora o mores

Kowalczyk
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » di jul 17, 2012 11:34 am

orange goblin schreef:time to concentrate to other things (the LCB and the contract extension of anita, if possible)
Yes. True that.

We need one, preferably two central defenders (Vertonghen sold, Ooijer retired). And Anita must stay, obviously.

K.
Still alive...

Pablo.V

Bericht door Pablo.V » di jul 17, 2012 11:51 am

Why not going for Boulharuz, he is free agent so if we don't want to spend money this is the best solution.
He is experienced player which we really need after the retirement of Ooijer.

Blind3
Contacteer:

Bericht door Blind3 » do jul 26, 2012 10:17 pm

The Dutch version of the AN story regarding Castillion and Toivomaki :

Ajax: verhuur Castillion en Toivomaki nu definitief

26 juli 2012 Ajax.nl

Ajax heeft donderdag met Heracles Almelo en Almere City FC de verhuurovereenkomsten van respectievelijk Geoffrey Castillion en Henri Toivomaki afgerond.
Castillion werd op 25 mei 1991 geboren in Amsterdam. Hij maakte op 20 maart 2011 zijn debuut in het eerste elftal van Ajax in de competitiewedstrijd ADO Den Haag - Ajax (3-2). In totaal speelde hij één officiële wedstrijd in het eerste elftal van Ajax. De spits staat nog tot en met 30 juni 2013 onder contract bij Ajax. In de overeenkomst tussen Ajax en Castillion blijft een optie tot verlenging voor de club opgenomen.
Ajax Netwerk
Toivomaki werd op 21 februari 1991 geboren in Hyvinkää in Finland. Hij is afkomstig van FC Lahti en is Fins jeugdinternational. Afgelopen seizoen maakte de Scandinaviër deel uit van de selectie van Jong Ajax. De verdediger staat nog tot en met 30 juni 2013 onder contract bij Ajax. De verhuur is een voortvloeisel uit de samenwerking tussen Almere City FC en Ajax.

The mangled english version :

Ajax and rental Castillion Toivomaki now definitely July 26, 2012 Ajax.nl Ajax on Thursday with Heracles Almelo Almere City FC and the lease agreements respectively Geoffrey Castillion and Henri Toivomaki completed. Rosenburg was born on May 25, 1991 in Amsterdam. He made his debut on March 20, 2011 in Ajax's first team in the league ADO Den Haag - Ajax (3-2). In total he played an official match in the first team of Ajax. The striker is yet to June 30, 2013 under contract with Ajax. The agreement between Ajax and Castillion remains an option to extend for the club included. Ajax Network Toivomaki was born on February 21, 1991 in Hyvinkää in Finland. He comes from FC Lahti is Finnish youth international. Last season, the Scandinavian part of the selection of Young Ajax. The defender is still to June 30, 2013 under contract with Ajax. The hiring is a result of the collaboration between Almere City FC and Ajax.

That Ajax outfit is really sneaky . I had no idea they contracted a player named Rosenburg. Well, not since Markus Rosenberg anyway.

Blind3
Contacteer:

Bericht door Blind3 » di aug 21, 2012 9:53 am

De Telegraaf item reported in AN :

"Ajax wants Koppers one year lease '
August 21, 2012 Telegraaf.nl

According to The Telegraph, Ajax announced Dico Koppers for a season wish to rent. The left appears in the pecking order to be overtaken by Mitchell Dijk. Ajax will therefore let him so he can get more playing time at the highest level.
"Buy the ticket, take the ride".
Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

"Our albums are junk"
Keith Moon

SPL

Bericht door SPL » di aug 21, 2012 11:14 am

Ebecilio told he can leave either sell or more likely loan . Neither he nor Koppers are going to get any playing time with us so being loaned out and playing regularly can only benefit them.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » vr jan 04, 2013 1:56 pm

Xandro Schenk 19 year old Jong Ajax left sided defender has gone out on loan to Go Ahead Eagles Deventer for the rest of the season.He has a contract to 2014.

Nb.Several more Jong players to go out on loan in the next week or so.I will post them here under loans rather than on the Jong Ajax posts.

Plaats reactie