The Official SPL Contract Talks Topic

News and discussion

Moderators: ajaxusa, Kowalczyk, mods

afcajax73
Contacteer:

Re: The Official SPL Contract Talks Topic

Bericht door afcajax73 » do apr 21, 2011 9:17 am

http://www.goal.com/en/news/725/bundesl ... ong-report

Says his negotiations broke down, im not sure we really need him that much..

Manneken Pis

Bericht door Manneken Pis » do apr 21, 2011 10:14 am

afcajax73 schreef:http://www.goal.com/en/news/725/bundesl ... ong-report

Says his negotiations broke down, im not sure we really need him that much..
Nope me neither.
I wish him well, but I'm not sure he got the technical package for the Ajax way of playing.
“If I wanted you to understand it, I would have explained it better.”

SPL

Bericht door SPL » do apr 21, 2011 10:20 am

Evidently V d Boog started negotiations by offering him less money! I do not see him getting a
regular game next year so we would not really miss him.Aissati and Lodeiro are probably as good if not better.I also see Klaassen breaking through next season .
I wish we had signed his brother a couple of years ago as he is a much better prospect.

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » do apr 21, 2011 1:17 pm

There is a good spreadsheet showing the contract status of all the players on another site here: http://www.petertakes.com/peters_place/ ... rs1112.xls

I agree about de Jong. I've felt for the last 18 months that he really doesn't have a true position. He's too slow to play in the midfield and not polished enough to play striker (though I think the latter is his true position). If we could get €5 M we should take it. I wonder what we are going to do with Aissati when (or if) he comes back?
Appie Nouri will forever be remembered for his grace and humanity on and off the pitch!

SPL

Bericht door SPL » vr apr 22, 2011 3:02 pm

Anita has agreed to sign until 2014 ,good news. The only known 1st teamer still negotiating is Siem de Jong .

Castillion and Ebecilio have evidently agreed new contracts but nothing yet officially signed.

Of the Jong whose contracts run out Bizot, Overtoom and V Rhijn still to be decided.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » vr apr 29, 2011 8:25 pm

Ebecilio has now signed until June 2014

SPL

Bericht door SPL » za mei 07, 2011 11:34 am

Castillion signs to 2013 which is good news. Also Siem deJong says he is not ready to go abroad and is talking still about an extension.

Although not yet official Ricardo Kishna 16 year old has signed a 3year contract . He is out with a long term injured knee but clearly Ajax are confident he will recover.

orange goblin
Contacteer:

Bericht door orange goblin » za mei 07, 2011 1:42 pm

We have signed all the talents we are bettin'on in the near future. the only one missing (maybe) are jozefzoon and van rhjin, but I have to say that I am pretty much satisfied with the work done with ebecilio, ozbiliz, castillion, sneijder, bonevacia and lukoki.
O tempora o mores

SPL

Bericht door SPL » za mei 07, 2011 5:52 pm

Jozefzoon signed to 2012 with a further year option when he agreed to join NAC on loan.

V Rhijn is still undecided.Good that we have signed up all our own talents .

SPL

Bericht door SPL » vr mei 13, 2011 2:48 pm

Ricardo Kishna the 16 year old highly rated winger has officially signed a3 year contract to 2014 .Good news as Liverpool wanted him before his injury . Hope he gets better soon.

afcajax73
Contacteer:

Bericht door afcajax73 » vr mei 27, 2011 12:13 pm

http://www.goal.com/en/news/462/netherl ... until-2014

excellente!!! Anita signs on until 2014.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » vr jun 10, 2011 7:05 pm

Although reported last month Jozefzoon has officially signed to 2012 with a further year option . He will go to NAC on loan for next season.

Blind3
Contacteer:

Bericht door Blind3 » za jun 11, 2011 4:13 pm

Good move Ajax . Couldn't see Jozefzoon getting a game in a side which already includes Sulejmani, Ebecilio ,Ozbiliz , and Boerrigter in the mix .
"Buy the ticket, take the ride".
Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

"Our albums are junk"
Keith Moon

orange goblin
Contacteer:

Bericht door orange goblin » vr dec 02, 2011 3:18 pm

Klaassen signed until 2016! now go with the other youngsters!
O tempora o mores

SPL

Bericht door SPL » vr dec 02, 2011 6:23 pm

Very good news . Lukoki has been offered a 3 year extension and Ligeon also offered an extension .These and other A1 youths will likely be extending in the next few weeks.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » vr dec 02, 2011 7:45 pm

Not pleased that Ajax have not extended V dWiel or Vertonghen . Rumours that Valencia ,who are millions in debt ,want Greg and do not want to pay more than 6m euros and Ajax figure is about 10m.Come this summer he will be into his last year and we will be lucky to get 10m . Vertoghen is rumoured to be off to Spurs in January for just 12m euros. Again if we lose him next summer with 1 year left on his contract we looking at 10m max. Last summer figures quoted were about 20m euros for Jan and 15m euros for Greg so not getting them to extend contracts means we could be looking for 50% less in transfer fees this summer.

Ajax did say back in Sept they would look to extend but nothing appears to have happened.
When it comes to transfer fees and renewing contracts Ajax never learn. We let Steks run his contract down into the last year and got 6m euros which was pitiful. Someone needs to go to Portugal and ask why Porto always get hugh amounts for fairly unknown players.

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » vr dec 02, 2011 8:12 pm

SPL schreef:Someone needs to go to Portugal and ask why Porto always get hugh amounts for fairly unknown players.
It was covered a year ago by The Swiss Ramble and is here: http://swissramble.blogspot.com/search/label/Porto

By the time Porto sells them they are pretty well known. I wonder how much of the current contract issues are a result of the dysfunction in the Ajax management structure. What needs to be done with the established players is to agree with them on the buyout number and structure the contract so that if that is met, they can be sold. This way we don't run into the problem that we had with Stekelenberg. Bigger problem is the lack of money on the part of lots of teams and I think going forward only exceptional talents will command high prices.
Appie Nouri will forever be remembered for his grace and humanity on and off the pitch!

Ayman

Bericht door Ayman » vr dec 02, 2011 8:48 pm

Honestly, I have no qualms about Van der Wiel leaving Ajax in January. Afterall Ruben Ligeon isnt doing that bad, we also have Toivamaki we can get some minutes on the pitch. Ajax can also sign Ryan Donk, I know his main position is a centre back, but he can improvise, I have seen him at right back on one or two occasions. However we can not afford to lose Vertonghen, He is indispensible in this current campaign.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » ma dec 19, 2011 12:41 pm

Lukoki is signing a new contract to June 2015 this week . V Rhijn has said he wants to talk about an extension. I am sure there will be loads of renewals these coming weeks by our youths.This is great news but Ajax do need to concentrate on first teamers like Boilesen,Vertonghen plus Toby and Eriksen have contracts to 2014 that need extending.

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » ma dec 19, 2011 2:29 pm

SPL schreef:Lukoki is signing a new contract to June 2015 this week . V Rhijn has said he wants to talk about an extension. I am sure there will be loads of renewals these coming weeks by our youths.This is great news but Ajax do need to concentrate on first teamers like Boilesen,Vertonghen plus Toby and Eriksen have contracts to 2014 that need extending.
The big thing with the first teamers is to get quick agreement on the minimum transfer fee so that we don't get shafted the way PSV did with Affellay.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » wo dec 21, 2011 7:46 pm

Lukoki signs until June 2015, Ligeon to June 2016 and A1 right back Sven Nieuwpoort signed to June 2014,his first contract .

Good news but the main 2 youths still to renew are Bouy and importantly Denswil .Hopefully they plus one or 2 other youths will sign shortly then Danny Blind can get to work on first teamers.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » zo jan 01, 2012 6:57 pm

Boilesen ,who is fit again , will sign an extended contract shortly confirms his father. It will be his first senior contract .He currently has one to June 2013 so should be extended to 2015 or 2016 .

SPL

Bericht door SPL » di jan 03, 2012 1:39 pm

Danny Blind is busy at present with contracts . Report today that Jong Ajax goalie Chiel Kramer is to get an extension and A1 defender Xandro Schenk is to get his first contract.
Kramer ,was only the A2 youth goalie last season and has not played any Jong games so far this season so bit surprised to see him getting a new contract . Schenk is a left sided defender but not first choice for A1(Nieuwpoort,Sporkslede,Denswil and Dijks are the main back 4)

On the Jong Ajax squad only Hahn ,Kip and V Rhijn have contracts finishing in June 2012 and V Rhijn has indicated he will talk about a new one.I can see why Boere ,who had not had a new offer from the club left.

Several A1 youths still to extend, Denswil,Dijks,Sporkslede,Bouy and de Sa . Other A1 youths who are not contracted but playing regularly are Schoop and Fennich ,both second year A1 and first year A1 Gravenberch ,Rosheuvel plus 2 goalies Leeuwenburgh and V D Hart. Would expect one or 2 of these to get contracts shortly .

Just to clarify the first teamers whose contracts run out in June 2012 , Ooijer,Verhoeven, Silva,Bulykin ,Aissati and Lodiero. Bulykin has a1 year option and Lodeiro more importantly a2 year option .

Howver these options count for nothing internationally. I only mention this as today PSV 's 18 year old talent Labyad ,is joining Sporting Lisbon in June for nothing when his contract runs out . The club has a 2 year option on him but the article quotes that options are not binding internationally and the option has nil value.
Thus if Lodeiro wants to leave Ajax this summer we will lose him for nothing .

I always thought clubs could automatically invoke options but clearly not .Therefore what is the point of them !!

aveslacker

Bericht door aveslacker » wo jan 04, 2012 2:44 pm

First off, thanks for keeping us up to speed on all this. I don't reply a lot, but I read these all the time.

Secondly, I've never heard of options not counting internationally. It doesn't make any sense to me, unless Ajax specifically negotiated such a clause in Lodeiro's contract, which also doesn't make much sense. :confused.gif:
AFC Ajax
Landskampioen
2013-2014

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » wo jan 04, 2012 3:02 pm

aveslacker schreef: Secondly, I've never heard of options not counting internationally. It doesn't make any sense to me, unless Ajax specifically negotiated such a clause in Lodeiro's contract, which also doesn't make much sense. :confused.gif:
Particularly within the EU which is supposed to have standardized recognition of business agreements. I wonder if in the Labyad case, there was something particular in his contract regarding the option language.

Plaats reactie