Young Ajax in the Jupiler League

News and discussion

Moderators: ajaxusa, Kowalczyk, mods

SPL

Re: Young Ajax in the Jupiler League

Bericht door SPL » vr okt 26, 2018 7:21 pm

cricfree has 4 streams ,all the same, clear picture but no commentary but the players are wearing 1 to 11 makes things easy to follow. 0-0 after 20mins

SPL

Bericht door SPL » vr okt 26, 2018 9:00 pm

We lost 3-1,I watched from about 10 mins onwards. We gave away a weak penalty after 25 and then they got no 2 on 48.After 59 we took off Botman for Sierhuis and Ter Heide for the attacking U19 player Dest and Cerny pulled one back on 73 to give us hope. Plenty of attacking by Jong but they got the 3rd on the break after 88 mins. Jensen for de Wit after 76 gave us more attacking from midfield but overall nobody really shone.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » vr nov 02, 2018 8:07 pm

About to play Cambuur away.

Kotarski,J.Timber,Solomons,Botman,Kemper,de Wit,Ekkelenkamp,Gravenberch,Kuhn,Pereira,Johnsen

subs V Bladeren,Pasquali,Bijleveld,Nunnely,Jensen,Sierhuis,Lang.

Will follow the game but may not bother to find a stream.Last week's game was very moderate watching .

SPL

Bericht door SPL » vr nov 02, 2018 9:57 pm

We lost 2-1.They scored on 6 mins and then a 2nd on 52 with a soft penalty for which Botman got a 2nd yellow and sent off.

subs Lang for Kuhn and Jensen for de Wit on 63 and Lang pulled one back on 75. Sierhuis for Solomons on 79 the 3rd sub and they were down to 10 men for the last 10mins but they held on.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » vr nov 09, 2018 8:10 pm

Home to NEC at home ,just started but no streams

With 7 Jong squad all playing v Benfica U19's this week many changes.

Kotarski,Dest,Schuurs,Pasquali,Kemper,Bijleveld,de Wit,Jensen,Cerny,Pereira,Johnsen.

subs.v Bladeren,V Gelderen,Ter Heide,Nunnely,Ylatupa,Thetani,Sierhuis

Feel sorry for Sierhuis ,having made the first team subs bench he is in Oranje U21 squad but cannot get much playing time for Jong due to Pereira's form.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » vr nov 09, 2018 10:03 pm

A good 4-0 win over NEC,goals de Wit on 30,Sierhuis 67 Cerny 73 Nunnely 82. No streams so I followed it on Ajax showtime twitter. Subs used Ter Heide for Dest after 32 probably injured,Sierhuis for Pereira on 56 and Nunnely for Johnsen on 75

Didn't take Sierhuis long to score a goal.He needs more playing time so maybe he will be loaned out after the winter break.

rjf1

Bericht door rjf1 » zo nov 11, 2018 11:10 am

The game was shown on Youtube -- Ajax Showtime channel -- I subscribe so they send me alerts whenever they are going to show a game. Saw the whole thing -- practically the entire game (literally) was played in the NEC half of the field. If our boys had been better finishers the final goal total would easily have been in double digits

SPL

Bericht door SPL » zo nov 11, 2018 4:48 pm

rjf do you have to pay for Ajaxshowtime youtube ? NEC game was not listed as being live on Dutch tv and I didn't find streams.

I have to say I did not know Ajaxshowtime broadcasts Jong games live through youtube. They just about inform me of everything that happens at Ajax and I do follow youth games from U16 to u19 on Saturdays .

Next Jong game is 20th Nov v Jong Utrecht.

rjf1

Bericht door rjf1 » ma nov 12, 2018 3:38 pm

Hi spl -- no, I don't have to pay anything, I just subscribe to the channel and I get notified automatically whenever they put up anything new -- highlights, interviews, latest news, etc. Lots of postings about youth activity -- mostly highlights of their games, and sometimes short profiles -- but every so often (quite often, actually), they notify about upcoming live youtube broadcasts of youth games --although they don't do it for every one. Don't know how they pick the ones they will broadcast, but for the ones that they do, they send a notification 30 minutes in advance. I take them on my phone and use Chromecast to cast it on the TV.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » ma nov 12, 2018 8:29 pm

Thanks for info rjf. Most Jong games are shown on Tv and thus streams are available.Ajax showtime you will agree is a great site and covers nearly all of what happens at our great club.

U17 and U19 league games are not often on AjaxTv youtube, mainly when we play PSV or Feyenoord.But I enjoyed these last 2 Saturdays watching U19's.

I have spent a Saturday afternoon at de Toekomst and it was a magic experience ,got Bergkamp's autograph for my son ,who was a great fan of his.

Cruijff
AT Toto winner 14/15

Bericht door Cruijff » vr nov 16, 2018 10:27 am

SPL schreef: I have spent a Saturday afternoon at de Toekomst and it was a magic experience ,got Bergkamp's autograph for my son ,who was a great fan of his.
Yeah basically both of your sons have stopped with showing a lot of interest for Arsenal since Dennis Bergkamp left the club, (and all has gone down) if I remember correct. :smile-ajax.gif:

SPL

Bericht door SPL » vr nov 16, 2018 10:56 pm

Both still Arsenal fans but they agree the club have gone downhill somewhat since the days of Bergkamp.

rjf1

Bericht door rjf1 » za nov 17, 2018 2:17 pm

Spl: Sorry - I don't know what I was thinking - the channel that shows the youth and jong games is the AFC Ajax channel - not Ajax Showtime. They are showing the O17 vs AZ today.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » za nov 17, 2018 7:25 pm

rjf thanks .

I was out today but did notice Ajax TV had U17's v AZ live today ( 1-1 but thats only 2 goals conceded all season so far)

rjf1

Bericht door rjf1 » zo nov 18, 2018 12:10 pm

AZ got their goal at the very end of the game on a free kick into the box (how many times over the
years has that happened to Ajax) - pretty annoying considering that Ajax dominated the game and were defeated (so to speak) in the end by the fact that they didn't convert their chances.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » zo nov 18, 2018 8:44 pm

Watched the highlights and U17 did have many chances.We have some good players at that level .

Jong play Jong Utrecht on Tuesday.Schuurs,de Wit ,Sierhuis and Bijleveld will all be back from Dutch U21 duty so we should have a fairly strong team

SPL

Bericht door SPL » di nov 20, 2018 8:25 pm

Well we are playing Jong Utrecht but after 15 mins we are 2-0 down.Watching on cricfree but its painful

v Bladeren,Aberkane,Schuurs,Pasquali,Kemper,Ter Heide,Bijleveld,Ylatupa, Cerny,Sierhuis,Peirera

A decent attack but apart from Schuurs and Bijleveld the rest of the team are not good enough.In international breaks the Jong sides play each other but we have about a dozen not available and this game is a joke .Utrecht right at the bottom of the table but will get 3 points .

SPL

Bericht door SPL » di nov 20, 2018 8:56 pm

2-1 down at Ht ,Ylatupa a Finnish winger scored a goal but Sierhuis should have made it 2-2. Maybe we wont lose after all!!

Subs are even weaker. El Maach U19 goalie is a good prospect.Thetani the only Jong squad on the bench. The other 5 are all u19 bench warmers,Abid,King,Maddy, Dostanic,Schon.(Schon a Hungarian winger is the only one of these 5 contracted)

SPL

Bericht door SPL » di nov 20, 2018 10:12 pm

Lost 4-3 a woefully poor game by Ajax. We were 4-1 down on the hour and then took off Aberkane and Pasquali bringing on Thetani and Maddy,both forwards.Another sub Abid for Ter Heide meant we then had 6 forwards and 2 defenders although Schuurs was poor today.

Bijleveld scored a 2nd and Cerny the 3rd with the last kick of the game.

I have to moan about this game it was a joke imo as we played with about 12 Jong Squad mising on int duty.

We are lucky that under 19 we have some good talent ,too many of this Jong squad are poor .

Cruijff
AT Toto winner 14/15

Bericht door Cruijff » di nov 20, 2018 10:56 pm

We play often very shitty against other Jong teams and especially against Jong FC Utrecht.

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » di nov 20, 2018 11:23 pm

Cruijff schreef:We play often very shitty against other Jong teams and especially against Jong FC Utrecht.
and of course the senior team has had troubles with Utrecht over the years!!! :666.gif:
Appie Nouri will forever be remembered for his grace and humanity on and off the pitch!

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » wo nov 21, 2018 2:08 am

Just watched the highlights. Really poor passing and defending on the Utrecht goals. I hope Schuurs is better than this.
Appie Nouri will forever be remembered for his grace and humanity on and off the pitch!

SPL

Bericht door SPL » wo nov 21, 2018 1:40 pm

Watched the highlights Schuurs I think responsible for their first 3 goals and gave away a penalty. Because we only had 11 Jong squad available several had to play out of position.Thetani the only one of the 11 not starting ,he is a bad signing and thus we had a U19 bench warmer Aberkane at RB when he is a CD.

When Aberkane went off ,17 year old U 19 bench warmer Maddy played there, he is a winger and has no contract!!
Not the club's fault nor Reiziger but playing in International breaks is a joke for Jong Ajax.Thankfully they were playing the worst team in the league,Utrecht had been bottom, Go Ahead Eagles or Sparta, at the top, would have put 10 past us.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » vr nov 23, 2018 8:01 pm

About to play MVV at home and we have a proper team out tonight. cricfree shows streams so will catch some of the game.

Kotarski,Bakboord,Schuurs,Botman,Bakker,Bijleveld,Jensen,de Wit,Lang,Pereira,Johnsen

subs v Bladeren,Sierhuis,Kuhn,Kemper,Nunnely Matusiwa(first appearance of the season after a long injury)

SPL

Bericht door SPL » vr nov 23, 2018 8:50 pm

1-0 down at Ht,their goal from a free kick was out of the Schone school of free kicks. This Jong Ajax side looks a proper football side unlike the other night.

cricfree.org has a good stream clear picture no commentary but players No 1 to 11 ,old fashioned and easy to know who is who.

Plaats reactie