Young Ajax in the Jupiler League

News and discussion

Moderators: ajaxusa, Kowalczyk, mods

SPL

Re: Young Ajax in the Jupiler League

Bericht door SPL » ma sep 10, 2018 6:59 pm

Away to Jong AZ in the league.

V Bladeren, Bakboord,Solomons,Botman ,Kemper, Pasquali,Bijleveld,Gravenberch,Ekkelenkamp,Pereira,Bakker

subs El Maach,Aberkane,Abid,Thetani,Maddy,Dostanic

Loads of Youth internationals ,I will give a quick round up tomorrow , so many players missing.We have 7 wingers for Jong but only Thetani the South African ,who has been injured for about a year, is available and sub.

The other 5 subs are all u19 ,El Maach will be 3rd goalie for Jong . Abid, Dostanic and Maddy all 1st year U19's have no contract. This is a joke that this game is played.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » ma sep 10, 2018 7:50 pm

Got a good stream on cricfree and we are 1-0 up at HT Pereira on 27 mins. Watched since 30 mins so working out who other than Pereira is up front. More like 5-3-2 and Bijleved up front!

SPL

Bericht door SPL » ma sep 10, 2018 9:02 pm

we won 1-0. subs used Aberkane for Solomons on 68 and Thetani for Pereira on 78. Not much creative play as we seemed to have nearly all defenders and midfielders on the field.Will be good when Jong can have 2 wingers available.

Anyway a win and thats all that matters

Amol

Bericht door Amol » ma sep 17, 2018 6:25 pm

Bad news - Dolberg won't start in the Jong Ajax game today as he is feeling some sort of pain in his knee cavity. I'm hoping/praying that this is not serious.

Cerny is scheduled to start.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » ma sep 17, 2018 7:43 pm

Came home late and just started watching on cricfree 1-0 up de Wit.

Kotarski,Bakboord,Schuurs,Pasquali,Bakker,Gravenberch,Bijleveld, de Wit,Cerny,Pereira,Johnsen

subs v Bladeren,Solomons,Thetani,plus U19's Schon and Sint.

NB Botman,Ekkelenkamp,Kemper,Nunnely,Jensen Kuhn all missing as they play for U19's v AEK in U19 CL on Weds.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » ma sep 17, 2018 9:06 pm

won 2-0 de Wit with goals in each half .I only watched about half the game but Kotarski the goalie looks decent.
Cerny played 45 mins and was ok ,Thetani replaced him. Solomons the other South African came on for de Wit on 70 mins and Schon a Hungarian winger with our U19 debuted for Johnsen in the last 10 mins.

souras84

Bericht door souras84 » ma sep 17, 2018 10:25 pm

Shit! I'm afraid Dolberg is taking the Sinkgraven express to hell... Let's hope he comes back stronger next year.
May the Force be with you

SPL

Bericht door SPL » vr sep 21, 2018 8:00 pm

Playing Go Ahead Eagles and currently half time in Deventer where it is 1-1 de Wit our goal.Dolberg started.

Kotarski,Bakboord,Schuurs,Botman,Bakker,de Wit,Pasquali,Bijleveld,Nunnely,Dolberg,Johnsen

subs v Bladeren,Sierhuis,Solomons,Ylatupa,Lang,Pereira,Thetani,Kuhn ,Ekkelenkamp

Having just come in from a long day out I will give the 2nd half a miss although cricfree has a stream.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » vr sep 21, 2018 9:13 pm

Lost 2-1 and drop to 7th in the league.Dolberg played 45 mins ,Pereira replaced him ,so hopefully he is on the way back. Ekkelenkamp for de Wit and Sierhuis for Johnsen the other subs.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » vr sep 28, 2018 7:01 pm

Home to Eindhoven

Kotarski,Bakboord,Pasquali,Botman,Kemper,Ekkelenkamp,Bijleveld,de Wit,Cerny,Sierhuis,Johnsen

subs El Maach,Solomons,Ter Heide,Pereira,Ylatupa,Nunnely,Thetani

SPL

Bericht door SPL » vr sep 28, 2018 7:27 pm

just as well there are no streams tonight ,we are 2-0 down after 15 mins.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » vr sep 28, 2018 9:00 pm

We lost 3-0 Sierhuis missed a penalty.

Cerny played the 1st half ,Lang replaced him. Other subs in the 2nd half Pereira for de Wit and Ylatupa for Pasquali

SPL

Bericht door SPL » vr okt 05, 2018 7:09 pm

About to play Telstar at home, no streams.

Kotarski,Bakboord,Schuurs,Botman,Bakker,Ekkelenkamp,Gravenberch,Lang,Kuhn,Pereira,Cerny

subs,El Maach,Solomons,Bijleveld,Johnsen,Pasquali,Thetani,Ylatupa,Nunnely,Kemper,Ter Heide.

Sierhuis is ill.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » vr okt 05, 2018 9:18 pm

A comfortable 3-0 win tonight Ekkelenkamp,Pereira and Johnsen the goals. Subs used ,all in the last 20 mins, Johnsen for Cerny,Pasquali for Schuurs and Bijleveld for Kuhn.

Not had time to watch it as I am getting ready for my flight tomorrow. Cannot wait to be in Amsterdam again and see the game on Sunday.

Cruijff
AT Toto winner 14/15

Bericht door Cruijff » vr okt 05, 2018 9:39 pm

SPL schreef: Not had time to watch it as I am getting ready for my flight tomorrow. Cannot wait to be in Amsterdam again and see the game on Sunday.
:blub.gif: :onfire.gif:

Comfortable win indeed.
Good timing to come again to Amsterdam as the team looks like getting towards the shape we Ajax fans want to see from the team ! :ajax.gif:

SPL

Bericht door SPL » ma okt 15, 2018 6:42 pm

Playing Jong PSV tonight in Eindhoven. cricfree shows streams so I will watch some.

Due to internationals from U18 to U21 we have lots of Jong unavailable.

Kotarski,Dest,Solomons,Kemper,Bakker,Ter Heide,Quenten Timber,Bijleveld,Thetani,Pereira,Cerny.

Timber , twin brother Jurrien,and Dest are 17.Dest ,who has an American father has played for USA U17 and still has no contract. About time Overmars pulled his finger out,an article about Dest on Showtime last week saying plenty of interest in the lad.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » ma okt 15, 2018 7:03 pm

subs are even younger . El Maach goalie and Aberkane both 18, Brobbey and Taylor a MF are both 16 and MF Abid is 17 and not contracted. Dont know how many PSV are on International duty but this is a joke with Ajax filling up their side with 16 and 17 year olds.

ps cricfree has a stream, I need my Ajax fix so watching.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » ma okt 15, 2018 8:00 pm

1-1 at HT.Bijleved scored then we gave away a penalty.A good chance by Cerny . The 2x17 youths look ok.

I should not have said this game is a joke but we have just 8 Jong squad starting plus 1 on the bench.14 Jong squad are currently on International duty.Only 2 not involved V Bladeren plus the long term injured Matusiwa . This is great experience for the youth players though.Luckily we are playing Jong PSV.

Orejuela is available but not picked.Last week there was a mid week friendly v PEC Zwolle, 4-1 win by us ,and Dest was RB with Orejuela coming on for him for the last 3 mins. No idea what we do with him when a 17 year old without a contract is rated better!

SPL

Bericht door SPL » ma okt 15, 2018 9:04 pm

Lost 2-1 but we were unlucky. Their 2nd came on the counter when we were all up field.Our goalie had little to do all night ,sadly he gave away the penalty.

Cerny was ok but had a clear chance in the 2nd half,tried to beat the goalie when passing to the unmarked Brobbey would have resulted in a simple tap in! Bakker and Timber both hit the crossbar with shots.

Brobbey got 30 mins for Thetani and Taylor for Ter Heide and Aberkane for Dest the other subs.

Dest has been used as a winger by U19's this season and looks a good prospect and the other youth to start Timber looked very comfortable .Cerny the most dangerous of the attack but needs more playing time at this level before he can be used by our 1st team

SPL

Bericht door SPL » vr okt 19, 2018 7:06 pm

About to play RKC at home .There is a stream on cricfree,I might watch the 2nd half as I am about to watch a giant firework display in the next road.

Kotarski,Bakboord,Schuurs,Kemper,Bakker,Gravenberch,Ekkelenkamp,Bijleveld,Lang,Pereira,Cerny

subs V Bladeren,Ter Heide,Johnsen,Botman,Kuhn,Sierhuis

SPL

Bericht door SPL » vr okt 19, 2018 9:03 pm

We won 2-1 with 2 goals by Pereira on 34 and 85 mins. Good win as Bakboord got a red card after 52 mins.

subs used Johnsen for Lang and Botman for Schuurs at half time and Kuhn for Cerny for the last 10 mins.

(There was no stream in the end as it was not on tv but I did enjoy my 20 mins fireworks ,in the school across the road)

Next game next Friday at Volendam.Would like to be there, a few beers and fish and chips on the harbourside and a game of footy involving Jong Ajax.

souras84

Bericht door souras84 » vr okt 19, 2018 10:17 pm

I've seen Pereira score some goals this year. What's your opinion about him? Is he close to joining the first team after winterbreak?

SPL

Bericht door SPL » ma okt 22, 2018 6:31 pm

sorry souras . Pereira is scoring goals at Jong level and I imagine they will keep him at that level this season. I have not seen so much of him but he seems very promising and in recent games has started above Sierhuis.

Brobbey ,at 16 ,has already debuted at Jong, so we have 3 young strikers . Hopefully Dolberg will stay another season
and this will give these 3 time to develop.

souras84

Bericht door souras84 » ma okt 22, 2018 9:52 pm

It's seems as if Sierhuis was given a chance and didn't deliver. Maybe the order will change. Moreover, I can't see Casierra coming back to the first team after the loan to Groningen.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » vr okt 26, 2018 6:58 pm

About to play Volendam, will try and find a stream on cricfree

Kotarski,Ter Heide,Schuurs,Botman,Bakker,Gravenberch,Bijleveld,de Wit,Cerny,Pereira,Johnsen

subs .V Bladeren,Kemper,Nunnely,Thetani,Solomons,Jensen,Dest,Sierhuis

Plaats reactie