Rooie

Re: Players Leaving Ajax

Bericht door Rooie » za jun 12, 2010 11:09 am

What a joke, it seems Kennedy leaves us for Turkey :drecul.gif:
http://www.kayserispor.org/kayserispor- ... vardi.html

SPL

Bericht door SPL » za jun 12, 2010 11:42 am

I too just picked up that story . Hope it comes true . We need to get him Wielaert and Sno off the payroll.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » za jun 12, 2010 7:26 pm

Just come in and looking up the headlines it does seem that this is likely to go through on Monday.
Great news . the guy was never really good enough for us .

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » za jun 12, 2010 8:23 pm

SPL schreef:Just come in and looking up the headlines it does seem that this is likely to go through on Monday.
Great news . the guy was never really good enough for us .
Though I think he got one or two crucial goals for us in the Eredivisie and UEFA Competition. Not a good buy in the long term as noted.
Appie Nouri will forever be remembered for his grace and humanity on and off the pitch!

Blind3
Contacteer:

Bericht door Blind3 » zo jun 13, 2010 3:43 am

Happy to see us shedding salary. Good enough at Twente, but rarely found the plot with us.
"Buy the ticket, take the ride".
Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

"Our albums are junk"
Keith Moon

SPL

Bericht door SPL » ma jun 14, 2010 11:03 am

Todays funny rumour Man City are tracking Lodeiro who has had rave notices since joning Ajax !! Not sure we could see anything from the handful of short sub appearances he made.Lots of potential.
Anyway by my reckoning thats 9 starters plus subs Eriksen and Lodeiro that the press have tried to sell
in the last month , only Toby and Anita have been excluded from the rumours . It does show that we have a good group of players here and if only we can keep them.

Blind3
Contacteer:

Bericht door Blind3 » di jun 15, 2010 12:57 am

Add the Van der Wiel and Vertonghen package deal for 25 mill to the Arse to the silly season rumour list.
"Buy the ticket, take the ride".
Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

"Our albums are junk"
Keith Moon

AsgAarD_xxx
Contacteer:

Bericht door AsgAarD_xxx » vr jun 25, 2010 10:59 pm

Goal.com reports that a few Greek clubs could offer a contract to Rommedahl:
http://www.goal.com/en/news/462/netherl ... -rommedahl

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » za jun 26, 2010 12:01 am

AsgAarD_xxx schreef:Goal.com reports that a few Greek clubs could offer a contract to Rommedahl:
http://www.goal.com/en/news/462/netherl ... -rommedahl
And given the state of the Greek economy where will the €s come from, Mt. Olympus?
Appie Nouri will forever be remembered for his grace and humanity on and off the pitch!

SPL

Bericht door SPL » za jun 26, 2010 12:16 am

wife wants to stay in Amsterdam for next 2 years due to kids education.

If we gave him , Urby and Pantelic what they wanted contract wise we would only be looking to lose 3 at most ie Steks, V d Wiel and Suarez . Would make life easier as we have Vermeer and Blind so would probably only buy another right back and someone up front to score 35 goals a season!!!!!!!!!!!

souras84

Bericht door souras84 » za jun 26, 2010 2:36 pm

believe it or not the 2 big Greek clubs, have the money to get him from us. So what's the deal, is he staying cause we dont have any other sufficient back up for the winger position.....
May the Force be with you

SPL

Bericht door SPL » zo jun 27, 2010 10:45 am

Van Boog said yesterday that Ajax stopped Oleguer going to Qatar as they want him to stay . Gabri went on a free and Donald Sarpong and V d Heijden could go on loan again. Hopefully Aissati, Sno and Wielaert will leave. He indicated no new players unless Suarez is sold and that wont happen unless we get 40m euros.

AsgAarD_xxx
Contacteer:

Bericht door AsgAarD_xxx » do jul 01, 2010 3:44 pm

A new part of transfer rumours:
1. Stekelenburg in Villarreal (if Diego Lopez leaves the club)?
2. Ogararu in FC Sion?

Amol

Bericht door Amol » do jul 01, 2010 6:19 pm

Kennedy has left the building. He left on a free transfer.

http://ajax.nl/Nieuws/Nieuwsarchief/Nie ... t-Ajax.htm

SPL

Bericht door SPL » do jul 01, 2010 6:50 pm

I take it we did not pay off his contract ? At least thats another dead weight off the payroll. Just have to hope Wielaert and Sno can go as easy . The fact that these 2 start training with the Jong next week is completely unacceptable.
Manucharyan is also with the Jong but I think we could have given him a chance in pre season . He stayed fit all last season and scored goals with Haarlem and AGOVV.

jamcocteau

Bericht door jamcocteau » do jul 01, 2010 9:48 pm

SPL schreef: Just have to hope Wielaert and Sno can go as easy . The fact that these 2 start training with the Jong next week is completely unacceptable.
So what do we do then - seems perfectly sensible to me what the club has done here.

Jol by putting them in with Jong is making it perfectly clear they have no future at the club and obviously does not want them anywhere near the 1st team squad, where they could be disruptive influence. At end of day the Eredivise is priority so no point in having any deadweight hanging around that squad. The 1st team squad should be and must be for players who will be dedicated to bring what I and any true Ajax fans wants to see back at the ArenA - the Eredivise title.

By making them train with Jong Ajax at least he is giving them chance to remain fit. A fit player is far easier to get rid of than a player who is doing absolutely nothing and unfit - no club would then take them off our hands.

The situation with these 2 players is not of Jols making and as far as I can see he is doing what any sensible manager would do when his hands are tied because of contracts etc
O would some power the giftie gie us to see ourselves as others see us.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » vr jul 02, 2010 10:48 am

I 100% agree with your post .Ajax are doing the right thing I just hope these 2 go asap as they are not going to make the first team squad . Of course they have to train and the Jong is the place .I just hope that come the start of the season they are gone and we do not have a repeat of last season when the Jong had far too many seniors in it . If they are still here then of course they need to keep match fit but having these players in the Jong is not acceptable to me.The Jong is for U21 plus first teamers who are coming back from injury not players who are no good.
Big problem is Ajax cannot afford to pay them off if no one wants them.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » wo jul 07, 2010 12:02 am

Bayern have evidently offered 14m euros for Greg . Reports state he has a restricted fee of 20m euros max in his contract . I will be very surprised if we see him wear an Ajax shirt again . Same with Steks
where Bayern again seem interested as well as Villareal and some report stated Man U although I think that really was a rumour . imo Suarez will stay another season unless Ajax relent and accept less than 30m euros.

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » wo jul 07, 2010 12:54 am

SPL schreef:Bayern have evidently offered 14m euros for Greg . Reports state he has a restricted fee of 20m euros max in his contract . I will be very surprised if we see him wear an Ajax shirt again . Same with Steks
where Bayern again seem interested as well as Villareal and some report stated Man U although I think that really was a rumour . imo Suarez will stay another season unless Ajax relent and accept less than 30m euros.
I can't believe this. Lahm is their right back and captain of the German NT. Bodstuber (spelling??) came in and displaced Braafheid at left back and he's only 21 years old. Where is VdW going to play? I think Steks will be sold, but remember keepers don't command large transfer fees.

afcajax73
Contacteer:

Bericht door afcajax73 » wo jul 07, 2010 7:45 am

Orange14 schreef:
SPL schreef:Bayern have evidently offered 14m euros for Greg . Reports state he has a restricted fee of 20m euros max in his contract . I will be very surprised if we see him wear an Ajax shirt again . Same with Steks
I can't believe this. Lahm is their right back and captain of the German NT. Bodstuber (spelling??) came in and displaced Braafheid at left back and he's only 21 years old. Where is VdW going to play? I think Steks will be sold, but remember keepers don't command large transfer fees.
as you say, this is a strange one, i had though already decided he wasnt going be playing for us next season, same old thing, as soon as ajax gets a good player through the ranks hes gone for big money and bench warms...

afcajax73
Contacteer:

Bericht door afcajax73 » do jul 08, 2010 12:15 pm

Read this morning, that we accepted 17million euro from bayern, with an extra 1million for each cup or league won in germany while he plays for the club, and extra 3million for every champions league won with him in the squad.

hmmm

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » do jul 08, 2010 1:03 pm

afcajax73 schreef:Read this morning, that we accepted 17million euro from bayern, with an extra 1million for each cup or league won in germany while he plays for the club, and extra 3million for every champions league won with him in the squad.

hmmm
The person who wrote that must have been spending to much time in an Amsterdam cafe smoking something weird. :biggrin.gif:

GangstaRiB

Bericht door GangstaRiB » do jul 08, 2010 1:45 pm

Orange14 schreef:
Lahm can play leftback. Badstuber is more of a central defender. So that would open up a spot for Greg at rightback.

Latest rumour about Stekelenburg: Man U is interested. Ajax is quoting 16 milion. Also Man U would leave Steek at Ajax for another year, after that he will move to Manchester.

Amol

Bericht door Amol » do jul 08, 2010 3:38 pm

Orange14 schreef:
afcajax73 schreef:Read this morning, that we accepted 17million euro from bayern, with an extra 1million for each cup or league won in germany while he plays for the club, and extra 3million for every champions league won with him in the squad.

hmmm
The person who wrote that must have been spending to much time in an Amsterdam cafe smoking something weird. :biggrin.gif:
I think he means League/Cup/CL title.

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » do jul 08, 2010 8:30 pm

GangstaRiB schreef:
Orange14 schreef:
Lahm can play leftback. Badstuber is more of a central defender. So that would open up a spot for Greg at rightback.

Latest rumour about Stekelenburg: Man U is interested. Ajax is quoting 16 milion. Also Man U would leave Steek at Ajax for another year, after that he will move to Manchester.
But Badstuber started the first (and maybe second, I can't be sure) WC match for Germany. Why would they want to spend that much money on a right footed right back when they have a better player right now who probably doesn't command much of a salary. Besides Bayern have already stated that they will be very cautious in the transfer window as they are satisfied with their current squad. I will be extremely surprised if VdW ends up at Bayern.

Plaats reactie