News and discussion

Moderators: ajaxusa, Kowalczyk, mods

Van basten

Re: Other Eredivisie Teams

Bericht door Van basten » di apr 13, 2010 10:51 pm

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » wo apr 14, 2010 9:11 pm

PSV draws with Heerenveen so 2nd place is almost a lock for us now.
Appie Nouri will forever be remembered for his grace and humanity on and off the pitch!

Philippe
Contacteer:

Bericht door Philippe » do apr 15, 2010 9:32 am

Not sure about feyedr@n's attitude : their fans want their team to lose so that Ajax don't get the title.

Fans Feyenoord hopen op verlies ROTTERDAM - Nu Feyenoord zeker is van Europees voetbal dringt zich bij de Rotterdamse fans steeds meer de vraag op of het niet beter is om zondag van FC Twente te verliezen, om zo aartsrivaal Ajax - dat ook jaagt op de landstitel - een hak te zetten. Dat blijkt uit een rondgang langs de verschillende forums van Feyenoord-fans.

Mother f***ers.
Appie, stay strong !

ZoefdeHaas

Bericht door ZoefdeHaas » do apr 15, 2010 9:36 am

I doubt the team shares the same sentiments as the fans. AZ is closing on them at 4th place so they should want to be Twente or at least get a point

EDIT:

I just spoke with a friend who sadly supports Feyenoord and he wants Feyenoord to lose. Why? Because they're in the cup final and would get a Europa League spot anyways.

How unprofessional :confused.gif:
Get a Cock

Philippe
Contacteer:

Bericht door Philippe » do apr 15, 2010 2:02 pm

Well, that's bad news. I didn't think about them getting the Europa League spot through the Cup final... Very bad news.
Appie, stay strong !

aveslacker

Bericht door aveslacker » do apr 15, 2010 2:59 pm

Totally unsurprising. This is the same shit we went through in 2007. If they roll over for Twente I hope we crush them in the cup final by an even larger margin.
AFC Ajax
Landskampioen
2013-2014

Philippe
Contacteer:

Bericht door Philippe » do apr 15, 2010 5:26 pm

Would we win the title, the City of Amsterdam don't want no celebration on Leiseplein. A shame.
Appie, stay strong !

SPL

Bericht door SPL » do apr 15, 2010 9:06 pm

And if they lose to Twente and we beat them in the cup they then face finishing 5th and in the play offs for Europa Cup . I think they will want to beat Twente to ensure 4th place.

Van basten

Bericht door Van basten » vr apr 16, 2010 2:53 pm

SPL schreef:And if they lose to Twente and we beat them in the cup they then face finishing 5th and in the play offs for Europa Cup . I think they will want to beat Twente to ensure 4th place.
I think, if they lose Cup final, they still qualifay for Europa Cup, coz we're going to Ch.League next year and it means that the team which plays in final, gets the place in nex year's Europe Cup. That's why our only hope is - NAC..

Philippe
Contacteer:

Bericht door Philippe » vr apr 16, 2010 4:50 pm

My prediction is that Twente-feyenuts will end in a draw. Which should be good enough...
Appie, stay strong !

Blind3
Contacteer:

Bericht door Blind3 » vr apr 16, 2010 10:35 pm

The FCT bus got stoned ? Hasn't FCT heard the bit about "Just say no to drugs ? " . Seriously though, I just hope no Ajax " supporters" had a hand in such activity if it did occur.
"Buy the ticket, take the ride".
Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

"Our albums are junk"
Keith Moon

Kowalczyk
Moderator English Section
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » za apr 17, 2010 6:35 pm

Large groups of Feyenoord fans attended training today. They want Feyenoord to lose and give the points to Twente.

Pathetic. Absolutely no self-respect.

K.
Still alive...

Rooie

Bericht door Rooie » za apr 17, 2010 6:49 pm

This has to be one of the most hilarious things ever to have happened in Dutch football :drecul.gif: . How low can you get.

Philippe
Contacteer:

Bericht door Philippe » za apr 17, 2010 8:06 pm

feyenuts is another word for piece of sh*t
Appie, stay strong !

SPL

Bericht door SPL » za apr 17, 2010 9:08 pm

The lowest form of life must be an Fword fan.

Over Pasanens Head

Bericht door Over Pasanens Head » za apr 17, 2010 10:06 pm

SPL schreef:The lowest form of life must be an Fword fan.
And I take it that our little angels wouldn't do the same if the situation arose :hypocrite.gif:
Well rock and roll is such a crazy drug,
It wraps you up in a great big hug

ZoefdeHaas

Bericht door ZoefdeHaas » zo apr 18, 2010 2:40 am

If they lose to Twente because they couldn't match McClaren's men then ya fine
But if they lose because they played poorly with the intention of Ajax not to be champions...

that is pathetic.
Get a Cock

Ajaxfanuk

Bericht door Ajaxfanuk » zo apr 18, 2010 10:22 am

Fuck Feyenoord, Love NAC.

And not being a pessimist, we're assuming we're gonna win our two games...Never underestimate our own ability to fuck things up royally
Wit-rood-wit zit in ons bloed! We zijn de beste en zo goed. Ik spring me hele leven lang, voor: Ajax Amsterdam!

Van basten

Bericht door Van basten » zo apr 18, 2010 3:29 pm

Heerenveen-NAC 0-0
Vitesse-Roda 2-5

Good results for us. Now it's just 2 points between Roda(10) and NAC(9), which means that NAC will have to fight for points against Twente if they want to play in play-offs.
Laatst gewijzigd door Van basten op zo apr 18, 2010 6:53 pm, 1 keer totaal gewijzigd.

Blind3
Contacteer:

Bericht door Blind3 » zo apr 18, 2010 3:43 pm

Didn't know that. THANKS for another reason for optimism . One more thread of hope to cling to and wish on during this next week ; the most important week for several years .
"Buy the ticket, take the ride".
Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

"Our albums are junk"
Keith Moon

orange goblin
Contacteer:

Bericht door orange goblin » zo apr 18, 2010 5:04 pm

I cant'be too optimistic. If I am not wrong, Nac is still in the race - struggling with groningen - for Europa League play-offs, BUT has a worse goal difference than groningen, who plays with sparta, which has nothing more to ask in the regular season.
we can hope in breda's boys, but as far as I am concerned is almost over. fuck that bunch of wankers of feyenoord.
O tempora o mores

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » zo apr 18, 2010 5:10 pm

orange goblin schreef:I cant'be too optimistic. If I am not wrong, Nac is still in the race - struggling with groningen - for Europa League play-offs, BUT has a worse goal difference than groningen, who plays with sparta, which has nothing more to ask in the regular season.
we can hope in breda's boys, but as far as I am concerned is almost over. fuck that bunch of wankers of feyenoord.
You are not wrong which is why it's always been an uphill climb for us. Sparta cannot escape the relegation playoff even with a victory. However, all matches start at the same time and any team that gets caught watching the scoreboard is likely to make a mistake. We need to go ahead and take care of business and let the other chips fall where they may.
Appie Nouri will forever be remembered for his grace and humanity on and off the pitch!

SPL

Bericht door SPL » zo apr 18, 2010 6:25 pm

Winning at NEC is the most important thing and just hope NAC can do something .After our poor first half of the season I am delighted with 2nd but still want that title.

I know the Fword fans wanted their team to lose but I think professional pride would never have allowed Fword players to want to lose.

Van basten

Bericht door Van basten » zo apr 18, 2010 7:01 pm

orange goblin schreef:I cant'be too optimistic. If I am not wrong, Nac is still in the race - struggling with groningen - for Europa League play-offs, BUT has a worse goal difference than groningen, who plays with sparta, which has nothing more to ask in the regular season.
6-9 places will play in play-offs. NAC is currently in 9th, and if they want to stay there they need to win, coz Roda probably will take 3 points against Willem II on their last matchday.

orange goblin
Contacteer:

Bericht door orange goblin » zo apr 18, 2010 7:44 pm

I thaught that 5 to 8 go to the play-offs..in this case I bid my escuses. what's the reason of this? that feyenoord has opened an extra-slot 'cause is in the Cup final? thanks for the explanation and - most of all - for the new hope you give to me :biggthumpup.gif:
O tempora o mores

Plaats reactie