Players Leaving Ajax

News and discussion

Moderators: ajaxusa, Kowalczyk, mods

SPL

Bericht door SPL » di jun 03, 2008 11:14 am

Leonardo Mitea and Manucharyan have all been told they have no future and can leave.

Van Basten and Blind are going through the players they do not want so expect more names shortly.

It will be interesting to see what he will do with Luque!!

The transfer rumour mill has gone very quiet on KJH at present.Man U and Chelsea are linked with others and I am not sure he will leave this summer unless he scores a couple of goals in Euro.

aveslacker

Bericht door aveslacker » di jun 03, 2008 1:58 pm

On the whole, I think this is good news, particularly if the rumors are true and Suleimani (sp?) is coming.
AFC Ajax
Landskampioen
2013-2014

SPL

Bericht door SPL » di jun 03, 2008 6:54 pm

Well it did not take long to wait for Luque as he has been told he is not wanted.

The only others who should be listed are Ogararu and Delorge.

Not sure whether he wants Kennedy or Rommedahl ??

At least we are going to get a good clear out which is vital as there is alot of dead wood.

I read that PSV have 28 first teamers but want to reduce that to 23 so they can give some of their younger players a chance.

I only mention these scum bags as we are in the same position, except we are not in CL. We only need about 23 first teamers including Sarpong and Van der Weil.With that number fringe players like Donald and VdHeijden and other regular reserves can get their chances .
Last season we had in theory over 30 first teamers including long time injuries but who can remember when Mitea and Manucharyan last played for the first team ???

SE6Ajacied

Bericht door SE6Ajacied » di jun 03, 2008 10:09 pm

Not bothered about any of the others but I do think it's a shame about Leonardo - he never really got going for us due to the injury and I think he still has a role to play, definately not in the same class as KJH but I always thought he gave us something extra up front.......
Forza Haarlem. HFC Gone but not forgotten!

gordonvandekamp
Contacteer:

Bericht door gordonvandekamp » di jun 03, 2008 10:12 pm

I would have liked to see Leonardo stay. I think he's a good player and really just had back luck this year. I just hope whoever is brought in is a better player than him and he's let go because there just isn't room for him.

I agree with the rest of the decisions. Not sure about Kennedy either, but since Schalke is apparently after him, it would indicate either we want him or we're pretending we do so that they will pay more.

I agree with the notion of 23 first teamers (well, 22+Colin), I only wish it would have happened for this season. I think a lot of the A1 team probably hasn't developed as much as they should have due to seeing so little first team action.

Frans

Bericht door Frans » wo jun 04, 2008 3:39 am

Personally I liked Manucharyan. He showed promise early on, but I guess if you don't stay fit there ain't much to say.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » wo jun 04, 2008 6:05 pm

Blind states they may not all go if we do not get a good price for them.

Heracles wanted Schilder but could not afford the asking price.This lad is only a reserve been on loan and has 1 year left on his contract !!

Looking at the players I am not sure how we will get rid of Luque as he has not played very much for 3 years and we are paying him about 40000 euros per week !! And with 2 years left on his contract we will require a good part of the 6m euros we wasted on him.

Manucharyan has 3 years left on his contract and is barely fit so who is going to sign him other than a short loan!!

Mitea and Krohn -Dehli like Leonardo have only 1 year left on their contracts but who is going to pay money for these2 who have been injured for 2 seasons.

Bottom line is we are not going to get rid of them all .

We currently have 24 first teamers still here and that does not include the following youngsters who will be in the first team squad next season ie Vermeer Sarpong Martina and Slijngard(who has not yet extended) plus Anita Donald VdWeil VdHeijden do not need any more reserve team football.

Given that we will still sign at least 6 new players we will have a problem.
We have to get rid of 10 out of the 24 players as we only need 20 senior players plus say 4 of the above to bring us up to 23/24 first teamers.

If Vermeer Sarpong Martina and Slijngard are in a first team squad of 23 they will likely get playing time , which they all need. If they are in a squad of 28 to 30 then frankly they will get no playing time and may as well move on.

Blind has a busy and important couple of months ahead. It is vital he gets rid of the dross at this club.

DanK

Bericht door DanK » wo jun 04, 2008 6:25 pm

From ESPN: Some more rubbish about KJH leaving and some info on the others again.
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story ... t&&cc=5739

SPL

Bericht door SPL » vr jun 20, 2008 6:51 pm

Ten Cate wants Mitea and Colin for his greek team . It is all very quiet on the leaving front but expect things will happen by the end of June.

Schilder is expected to sign for NAC shortly.

peter
Site Admin & Toto winner WC 2006, EC 2008

Bericht door peter » vr jun 20, 2008 7:15 pm

Colin? Source?

aveslacker

Bericht door aveslacker » vr jun 20, 2008 9:47 pm

I sincerely fear for the well-being of both Colin and ten Cate if this move happens and Colin ends up on the pitch.
AFC Ajax
Landskampioen
2013-2014

SPL

Bericht door SPL » za jun 21, 2008 12:13 pm

Colin to Greece rumour. Ajax showtime had it a few days ago. But AjaxNieuws.nl which lists all headlines from other dutch sites has the headline today.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » wo jun 25, 2008 8:02 pm

reports today show Ajax and NAC are100,000euros short in the valuation of Robbie Schilder, who has agreed terms.

Hopefully Ajax may back down as NAC have offered 300,000 euros.If this falls through what then! Heracles wanted him but could not afford the price.

We could end up paying his wages to 31 August then have to loan himout and still end up paying some of his wages. His contract has a year to run and we would end up getting nothing.

Given that we need to get rid of about 10 /12 senior players in the next month we should take whats on offer and give Schilder a chance with another club .

PS including 7/8 youngsters who have been promoted to the first team squad we currently have 32 first teamers and 5/6 more new players will come in so there is need to off load about 12 players.

Holding out for 100000 euros on a young reserve seems a bit petty to me.

saddlerian

Bericht door saddlerian » vr jun 27, 2008 12:50 pm

:anew.gif: :anew.gif: :anew.gif:

What happened to this youngster? Apparently he was on our books! Why have Liverpool got him?

http://kop-tv.com/go/liverpool-sign-dutch-youngster/

Is...or rather was..he THAT good??

:ajaxscarf.gif: :ajaxscarf.gif: :ajaxscarf.gif:
34 will always be with us

saddlerian

Bericht door saddlerian » vr jun 27, 2008 1:20 pm

:anew.gif: :anew.gif: :anew.gif:

Look at this one.....KJH to Roma???? I think not....€100 a week is not sufficient!!!! :drecul.gif: :drecul.gif:

http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=753860
34 will always be with us

SPL

Bericht door SPL » vr jun 27, 2008 8:20 pm

Just to say that the 17 year old Az kid called Vincent Weijl was not at Ajax in 2006/07 so would have left at least 2years ago and he would have only been 15 at most.

Liverpool did sign one of our youth team in Jan 2007 striker Jordi Brouwer.He is now 20 and has not scored that many goals for their reserves. At the recent Dutch u20 games in Toulon he did not get in the squad and Rydell Poepon did.

Just to say that Roma were quoted that they could not afford the 30m euros for KJH . These rumours are really just an Italian journy making the story up.

One other story today Villarreal fancy Luque. Now that is one rumour I hope comes true.

Venezuelan Ajacied

Bericht door Venezuelan Ajacied » za jun 28, 2008 12:41 am

And could really happen...Villarreal are going to the Champions league and need to bulk up their team...Luque's best days were with deportivo La Coruña...he played in champions league games with the team during does days...it all really makes sense...Villarreal's got the cash...Luque is Spanish and has champions league experience...great match.

Sure hope it happens :ajaxscarf.gif:
BRING IT ON !!!!...

SPL

Bericht door SPL » wo jul 02, 2008 7:22 pm

All very quiet on the selling front. NEC may loan Manucharyan and ajax still
saying Luque Krohn -Dehli Mitea and Schilder can go.

i know I am boring on this but we still have 32 first teamers and another 4/5 players to come in . If the 5 named above leave plus KJH that will still leave us with 30 odd in the squad which is far to big.

The 6/7 youngsters promoted like VdHeijden Martina Slijngard are not going to get a look in.

ZoefdeHaas

Bericht door ZoefdeHaas » wo jul 09, 2008 2:27 pm

Apparently Luque wants to stay to fight for his place.

Or just earn the big money that he's currently making
Get a Cock

SPL

Bericht door SPL » wo jul 09, 2008 5:50 pm

Given that Luque has barely played for 3 years I cannot see any other mugs signing him at present.He earns £30000 per week or should I say he is paid that amount to do a bit of training with little playing involved.

I do not blame him as it was Ten Cate who signed him. Unless a team from Spain are prepared to pay him that much a week he will just stay with us.

Still very quiet on selling players.Sulejmani makes 33 first teamers!

Are we still trying to get another 100000euros out of NAC for Schilder?The lad must be earning say 4000 euros a week maybe more and it is now week 2 since we said no to NAC. We are just paying out wages for no good reason.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » di jul 15, 2008 11:05 pm

Ajax have today confirmed that Mitea Manucharyan Leonardo Luque
K-Dehli and Schilder can leave and Anita and Donald can go on loan.

I expected the last 2 to go out on loan as they need a season playing senior football.

Kowalczyk
Moderator English Section
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » wo jul 16, 2008 6:38 am

SPL schreef:Ajax have today confirmed that Mitea Manucharyan Leonardo Luque
K-Dehli and Schilder can leave and Anita and Donald can go on loan.

I expected the last 2 to go out on loan as they need a season playing senior football.
Yeah. Confirmed by Danny Blind.

Albert Luque, Michael Krohn-Dehli, Edgar Manucharyan, Robbert Schilder, Nicolae Mitea and Leonardo to be sold (or otherwise offloaded). Mitchell Donald en Vurnon Anita to be loaned out.

"All of these players have been informed about their situation," Blind said.

Understandable.

K.
Still alive...

bluedaddy19
Contacteer:

Bericht door bluedaddy19 » wo jul 16, 2008 8:49 pm

btw we do actually still own sikora, and he is currently on trial with fc dallas in the USA
AJAX HUP ROOD WITTE SCHARE, DAPP RE STRIJDERS FIER EN KOEN
GEEN CLUB DIE ONS KAN EVENAREN, ROOD EN WIT WORDT KAMPIOEN

Kowalczyk
Moderator English Section
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » wo jul 16, 2008 8:54 pm

bluedaddy19 schreef:btw we do actually still own sikora
Do we...?

I seriously don't think that's true... I think Ajax let his contract expire.

K.
Still alive...

Cedric
Contacteer:

Bericht door Cedric » do jul 17, 2008 8:12 am

His contract expired in 2006 (Ajax.nl).
"Geef Ajax z'n goede reputatie terug!"

Plaats reactie