Ajax on Television (+ Webcasts, YouTube etc.)

News and discussion

Moderators: ajaxusa, Kowalczyk, mods

ajaxillinois

Bericht door ajaxillinois » do mei 17, 2007 5:56 am

Setanta is advertising that they will be showing the first leg of the playoff championship here in the States - 6:30 am eastern time. Enjoy.

aveslacker

Bericht door aveslacker » do mei 17, 2007 2:15 pm

ajaxillinois schreef:Setanta is advertising that they will be showing the first leg of the playoff championship here in the States - 6:30 am eastern time. Enjoy.
:ajaxsmiley.gif: :ajaxsmiley.gif: :ajaxsmiley.gif:
AFC Ajax
Landskampioen
2013-2014

raymon
Site Admin & AT WC 2014 winner, Toto winner 16/17
Contacteer:

Bericht door raymon » za mei 19, 2007 8:52 am

If the F3K in London (Kensington) is happy to show tomorrows game, which I have to confirm today with them, I will be there to watch it. They don't mind opening the doors at 11.30 for that. Anyone else going?
"De waarheid is een geheel van maatschappelijk geaccepteerde leugens"

mkkid

Bericht door mkkid » za mei 19, 2007 5:48 pm

Sky+ it and watching after work,1-1 draw

ajax-erie

Bericht door ajax-erie » ma mei 21, 2007 5:52 pm

SETANTA SPORTS (NORTH AMERICA) AJAX ON TV

SUN MAY 27 12:30PM EASTERN (DELAY)
AJAX vs AZ ALKMAAR
ONCE AJAX-ALWAYS AJAX

carcajou

Bericht door carcajou » ma mei 28, 2007 2:28 pm

I don't get ultrasuid's decision to rely on classical http transfers for their videos. Their bandwidth usage must be crazy. In the times of Youtube and bittorrent distributed transfers, I really don't get it. Their method of choice sounds like nothing but trouble and money funelled through the window :confused.gif:

I remind that they used to offer torrent transfers at some point and it worked perfectly fine... Strange...
meh :|

Tom_

Bericht door Tom_ » ma mei 28, 2007 3:07 pm

Yeah, totally. Is it worth asking a Dutch-speaker to email them?

carcajou

Bericht door carcajou » ma mei 28, 2007 3:20 pm

Chugger schreef:Yeah, totally. Is it worth asking a Dutch-speaker to email them?
I just did, all the dutchies speak english anyway.

Tom_

Bericht door Tom_ » wo mei 30, 2007 1:43 pm

Ah, good work. Let me know what they say...

carcajou

Bericht door carcajou » do mei 31, 2007 11:53 pm

Chugger schreef:Ah, good work. Let me know what they say...
I wish they would answer my mail :1evil.gif:

JM

Hellp wanted

Bericht door JM » ma jun 04, 2007 10:55 pm

Hi all...I am a LONG TIME lurker on this and the Ajax-USA site. I am one of the Americans who supports Ajax and only Ajax. I have relied on you kind and educated people for years for all my Ajax news, but rarely have time to contribute. I am desperate for help now. I am DESPERATE to find a video copy of a couple of matches from this past season: the match at Feyenoord in November and the 2nd leg of the playoffs v AZ. If anyone can point me in the right direction, I will become your lifetime servant!

:ajax.gif:

ajaxusa
Moderator English Section
Contacteer:

Bericht door ajaxusa » ma jun 04, 2007 11:30 pm

Hi JM, (Nice initials btw)

I can get you half-way there... I have AJAX-AZ 2nd play-off on my TIVO. I'll just have to sort out the VCR connection, which I've never bothered to hook up. Unfortunately, I deleted the Feyenoord match ages ago.

Why are you so desperate for those two matches? Fun to watch, for sure.

- jim

JM

Bericht door JM » di jun 05, 2007 1:18 am

I'm desperate for coaching purposes. Both matches had some attack building that I want to compile to show my players. I both cases, I had another college coach set up to record them for me but failed to deliver. Secondarily, I have a small collection of Ajax matches from over the years that is trying to grow. These would be a couple of the better ones to add from this season. Let me know what you can do...or what I can do for you. Much appreciated. Now I'd love it if someone else may have the Feyenoord match.
JM

aveslacker

Bericht door aveslacker » di jun 05, 2007 6:30 pm

JM schreef:I'm desperate for coaching purposes. Both matches had some attack building that I want to compile to show my players. I both cases, I had another college coach set up to record them for me but failed to deliver. Secondarily, I have a small collection of Ajax matches from over the years that is trying to grow. These would be a couple of the better ones to add from this season. Let me know what you can do...or what I can do for you. Much appreciated. Now I'd love it if someone else may have the Feyenoord match.
JM
Doesn't one of those bittorrent sites have archived copies of all the games? Or ultrasuid? Maybe someone who frequents those sites can help.
AFC Ajax
Landskampioen
2013-2014

saddlerian

Re: Hellp wanted

Bericht door saddlerian » di jun 05, 2007 6:33 pm

JM schreef: I am DESPERATE to find a video copy of a couple of matches from this past season: the match at Feyenoord in November and the 2nd leg of the playoffs v AZ. If anyone can point me in the right direction, I will become your lifetime servant!
:ajax.gif:
Hi. If you don't mind making a donation, have a look http://www.ultrasuid.nl and the link to EREDIVISIE. You can get the highlights from the Feyenoord game, well they turned up!!!, and the AZ play-off 2nd leg. Both were great performances, the latter leading us back into CL.

Good Luck :ajaxscarf.gif:
34 will always be with us

JM

Bericht door JM » di jun 05, 2007 8:10 pm

I need to get the matches on DVD or video however, so I can make another video with specific moments from the matches to show my players. It's not really the highlights I need.

JM

Bericht door JM » wo jun 06, 2007 4:55 am

By the way, I am certainly willing to make a "donation" to whoever can help me out here.

ajax-erie

Bericht door ajax-erie » vr jun 15, 2007 8:19 am

Hi all...I am a LONG TIME lurker on this and the Ajax-USA site. I am one of the Americans who supports Ajax and only Ajax. I have relied on you kind and educated people for years for all my Ajax news, but rarely have time to contribute. I am desperate for help now. I am DESPERATE to find a video copy of a couple of matches from this past season: the match at Feyenoord in November and the 2nd leg of the playoffs v AZ. If anyone can point me in the right direction
Here is a link for Ajax DVDS/Video,
2006-07 matches will be available soon,
They offer complete matches and highlight
DVDS/Video of Ajax matches from 1978-present.

Voetbalvideo.com

Hope this points you in the right direction :anew.gif:
ONCE AJAX-ALWAYS AJAX

AjaxPDX

Bericht door AjaxPDX » ma aug 06, 2007 11:58 pm

I feel like this question gets asked every year on here, and the answer is always negative, unfortunately... but since the new season is about to dawn, I thought I'd ask again anyway:

For those of us in the U.S., is there a consistent TV or broadband provider that has picked up a contract with the Eredivisie and will show Ajax games this season? I've been searching the websites of the usual suspects like Setanta and Gol TV with no luck, and once again, it appears it's going to be difficult for those of us in the U.S. to subscribe to a cable TV or broadband package in order to watch Ajax this season.
Portland Timbers FC - AFC Ajax - Southampton FC

aveslacker

Bericht door aveslacker » di aug 07, 2007 3:01 pm

AjaxPDX schreef:I feel like this question gets asked every year on here, and the answer is always negative, unfortunately... but since the new season is about to dawn, I thought I'd ask again anyway:

For those of us in the U.S., is there a consistent TV or broadband provider that has picked up a contract with the Eredivisie and will show Ajax games this season? I've been searching the websites of the usual suspects like Setanta and Gol TV with no luck, and once again, it appears it's going to be difficult for those of us in the U.S. to subscribe to a cable TV or broadband package in order to watch Ajax this season.
As far as I know, Setanta is going to be showing eredivisie this year. Last year they broadcasted a bunch of Ajax games. I'm pretty sure they're advertising the eredivisie.

I hope so, because I don't get GolTV.
AFC Ajax
Landskampioen
2013-2014

ajaxusa
Contacteer:

Bericht door ajaxusa » wo aug 08, 2007 11:07 pm

aveslacker schreef:As far as I know, Setanta is going to be showing eredivisie this year. Last year they broadcasted a bunch of Ajax games. I'm pretty sure they're advertising the eredivisie.
I wish this were true, but so far I've seen nothing on Setanta.com or on the Setanta channel to indicate any Eredivisie content. I've written to Setanta asking for clarification... Fingers crossed, but prepared to be disappointed.

aveslacker

Bericht door aveslacker » wo aug 08, 2007 11:12 pm

ajaxusa schreef:
aveslacker schreef:As far as I know, Setanta is going to be showing eredivisie this year. Last year they broadcasted a bunch of Ajax games. I'm pretty sure they're advertising the eredivisie.
I wish this were true, but so far I've seen nothing on Setanta.com or on the Setanta channel to indicate any Eredivisie content. I've written to Setanta asking for clarification... Fingers crossed, but prepared to be disappointed.
That would suck if it weren't the case.
AFC Ajax
Landskampioen
2013-2014

ajaxusa
Contacteer:

Bericht door ajaxusa » wo aug 08, 2007 11:36 pm

Quick reply from Setanta:
We will show one live game per week. There may be a highlights show, but I haven't heard for sure.
Huzzah! That's great news! And me just having bought a big-screen HD tv! (I don't suppose Setanta will broadcast in HD, but I'll take what I can get.)

:ajaxscarf.gif: :ajaxscarf.gif: :ajaxscarf.gif: :ajaxscarf.gif: :ajaxscarf.gif: :ajaxscarf.gif:

AjaxPDX

Bericht door AjaxPDX » do aug 09, 2007 7:58 pm

But Setanta is only available for homes through Dish Network or DirecTV, right? For those of us that have our TV feed through the local cable provider, it sounds like I'm out of luck for home service and will have to catch the games at the bar.
Portland Timbers FC - AFC Ajax - Southampton FC

Amol

Bericht door Amol » vr aug 10, 2007 1:25 pm

AjaxPDX schreef:But Setanta is only available for homes through Dish Network or DirecTV, right? For those of us that have our TV feed through the local cable provider, it sounds like I'm out of luck for home service and will have to catch the games at the bar.
Well you can get the online Setanta broadcasts for about 11$ a month. The quality is pretty good if you're using DSL or cable.

Plaats reactie