Transfers out

News and discussion

Moderators: ajaxusa, Kowalczyk, mods

Gesloten
mr_cooper

Transfers out

Bericht door mr_cooper » vr dec 12, 2003 11:37 am

Barcelona interested in Wesley Sonck

Ajax's summer signing Wesley Sonck has attracted the interest of Frank Rijkaard's Barcelona. The Belgium international is no stranger to the Catalan outfit and is highly regarded by the current Barca management team who tried to lure the talented striker to Nou Camp last summer.
Although Sonck first struggled for a regular first team place at Ajax, he has now edged his way into Koeman's troops and has impressed friend and foe in Champions League games after netting four goals in five outings..

mr_cooper

Bericht door mr_cooper » vr dec 12, 2003 11:37 am

Champions L. exit could start Ajax exodus

Ajax's elimination from the Champions League could see the exodus of a number of key-players from the Amsterdan outfit. AC Milan have now opened talks with the representatives of Manchester United target Hatem Trabelsi and Brazilian midfielder Maxwell who both may well be available on a free transfer in the summer. Ajax are also believed to be preparing themselves for the departure of ace midfielder Rafael van der Vaart who can choose between AC Milan, Inter and Manchester United. Ajax's failure to reach the Champions League knockout phase has now alerted a number of European top clubs who are all interested in Van der Vaart, Maxwell, Hatem Trabelsi as well as Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Johnny Heitinga

Eric

Bericht door Eric » vr dec 12, 2003 11:38 am

Sonck to Barcelona... LMAO :D

Philippe
Contacteer:

Bericht door Philippe » vr dec 12, 2003 11:53 am

A good laugh indeed. Why not Soetaers ?

mr_cooper

Bericht door mr_cooper » vr dec 12, 2003 12:36 pm

or sikora...

Nwankwo-fan

Bericht door Nwankwo-fan » zo dec 14, 2003 10:00 am

Great idea. Let's sell Sonck, throw in Koeman, Sikora and Soetaers as a bonus and buy a real centerforward and a right winger!!
Ik ga de rest van het seizoen consequent 4-3-3 spelen, en Sonck stel ik nooit meer op als rechtsbuiten en van Damme niet als linksback..of toch weer wel, of toch weer niet..??
(nieuw krachtig beleid ingezet door Ronald K.)

Liberty
Contacteer:

Bericht door Liberty » di dec 16, 2003 2:53 pm

Nwankwo-fan schreef:Great idea. Let's sell Sonck, throw in Koeman, Sikora and Soetaers as a bonus and buy a real centerforward and a right winger!!
Sonck is a centerforward. But he needs to get his change at that position. But we can use a centerforward because Zlatan is ingured much.
Tijd voor iets nieuws.

mr_cooper

Bericht door mr_cooper » wo jan 28, 2004 8:27 am

Ajax defender Hatem Trabelsi is tired of the uncertainty surrounding his immediate future and has stated that he wants the situation resolved within the next week. Although Ajax have always stated that they want to hold onto their Tunisian star, there is quite a big chance that the Amsterdammers could be persuaded to allow Trabelsi to move to Premier League giants Chelsea, who are willing to throw in prolific Brazilian defender Alcides.
Alcides has been signed by Chelsea but is still on loan to German outfit Schalke from his previous club, Vitoria.
Ajax are keen to sign Alcides and Chelsea are convinced they can sign Trabelsi, using the Brazilian as bait.
If Fifa allow the deal to go through, then Alcides would move to the Amsterdam ArenA straight away - without setting foot in Stamford Bridge - while Trabelsi would likely move in June.
Meanwhile 27-year-old Trabels, who is high on the wanted list of England's big three - Arsenal, Chelsea and Manchester United - is currently considering his options and although The Premiership is a major lure for him, he is also considering a possible move to Serie A.
Trabelsi: "I know my agent has spoken to Arsenal and Chelsea. I like The Premiership and the Italian League and I must choose the best club. I hope something will be decided by the end of this month. I am out of contract this summer and I could sign a pre-contract, but I don't know if I'll go to Chelsea."

Philippe
Contacteer:

Bericht door Philippe » di feb 10, 2004 5:03 pm

Trabelsi was no one before he came to Amsterdam. But without Ajax none of these billions wealthy club would know him. So, even if he is a good player, he could have the decency of showing more respect.

Liberty
Contacteer:

Bericht door Liberty » di feb 10, 2004 5:13 pm

Exactly, and that's why I don't want to see him on the pitch anymore. He may be beter than De Jong and Grygera but Trabelsi is just a egoist. So he can sit on the bench or something like that. He shows no respect for the club who gave him a chance to play in Europe.
Tijd voor iets nieuws.

bryan

Bericht door bryan » zo feb 29, 2004 10:37 am

He isn't worth as much if he's on the bench.

mr_cooper

Bericht door mr_cooper » za apr 03, 2004 10:46 am

The English daily newspaper 'Daily Mirror' have reported that Manchester United have offered Ajax 14 million euros for Rafael van der Vaart. The Mirror is also not the only newspaper in England to report that Sir Alex is wiling to fork out 14 million for the Dutch international.
United, who recently lost out on Arjen Robben to Chelsea after tabling a ridiculously low offer look as if they have not learnt from this mistake and will surely lose out on the prolific midfielder if they are not prepared to double their offer.
Sir Alex Ferguson is reported to be interested in securing a deal before the European Championships in Portugal where scouts from all of the European top clubs will be able to see Van der Vaart in action.

Philippe
Contacteer:

Bericht door Philippe » wo apr 21, 2004 1:00 pm

Anderlecht wil Belgen van Ajax
Anderlecht heeft het oog laten vallen op Wesley Sonck en Jelle van Damme . Vandaag zou manager Herman van Holsbeek zich melden in Amsterdam voor de twee Ajacieden. Hoewel de spits en de verdediger niet hoeven te vertrekken bij Ajax, zegt de club niet bij voorbaat nee tegen een transfer. Het duo heeft momenteel geen basisplaats.

What about Soetaers ? :D

Liberty
Contacteer:

Bericht door Liberty » wo apr 21, 2004 1:30 pm

We can make a deal: buy 2, get 3.
Tijd voor iets nieuws.

Gesloten