New Players for Ajax

News and discussion

Moderators: ajaxusa, Kowalczyk, mods

jakobg
Contacteer:

Bericht door jakobg » vr apr 29, 2005 11:49 am

Dusan Djuric is currently one of my favourite players in Allsvenskan. I'm sure he'll end up in a Dutch club (or French) this summer or after the season. He's a great talent, no doubt. If we loose some of the midfielders who refuse to sing a new deal, Djuric could be a good solution.
Has anyone seen the Limecat?

Over Pasanens Head

Bericht door Over Pasanens Head » vr apr 29, 2005 11:55 am

Per schreef:Dusan is a quite samll
180 cm
Well he should fit right in with the rest of the 7 dwarves - this will really make Pizza 5 happy.
Well rock and roll is such a crazy drug,
It wraps you up in a great big hug

jakobg
Contacteer:

Bericht door jakobg » vr apr 29, 2005 11:59 am

By the way, now that we're talking Swedes here. How about our goalie situation? Lobont, Stekelenburg and Vonk ain't the most impressing goalie line-up I'd say. Is anything going over there? What are the goalie plans for next season?

Anyway, if the 'big clubs' in need of goalies (Arsenal, Man Utd for example) fail to sign Swedish national keeper Andreas Isaksson from Rennes, then he'd be an excellent choice. Not the cheapest of keepers on the market I guess, but quality wise he'd be perfect. :xyxthumbs:

Kowalczyk
Moderator English Section
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » vr apr 29, 2005 12:02 pm

jakobg schreef:By the way, now that we're talking Swedes here. How about our goalie situation? Lobont, Stekelenburg and Vonk ain't the most impressing goalie line-up I'd say. Is anything going over there? What are the goalie plans for next season?
Don't expect any spectacular changes...

It is generally expected that Lobont will leave (he's on a contract 'til 2008, so we will get money for him), that Stekelenburg and Vonk will compete for a starting slot and that Kenneth Vermeer of Young Ajax will become the #3.

I don't think Ajax will buy an expensive international goalie.

K.
Still alive...

Per
Contacteer:

Bericht door Per » vr apr 29, 2005 2:34 pm

I wouldn't expect him to move on to Ajax either. He's really good though.

I was just sitting here thinking about the Rosenberg transfer.....it would be soooo nice to not having to have him around in the Allsvenskan anymore. Malmö are way too good as it is already.

I do have another signing that I think Ajax should make though. Swedish left full back (now that we have troubles there) Christian Järdler from Helsingborg. He's born 1982 and has this season shown great promise so far. I do not think he would be expensive at all.
Why do you build me up? BUTTERCUP!

jakobg
Contacteer:

Bericht door jakobg » vr apr 29, 2005 3:14 pm

Per schreef: I do have another signing that I think Ajax should make though. Swedish left full back (now that we have troubles there) Christian Järdler from Helsingborg. He's born 1982 and has this season shown great promise so far. I do not think he would be expensive at all.
And when we're signing lefties, why not left winger Tobias Hysén (son of Liverpool legend Glenn Hysén). He would be an excellent choice. Strong, good left foot, fast and can do his man. But naah, he's playing for Djurgården now. We'll let him be. ;)

Maybe we should talk to some scouts or something, we've got lots of good ideas. :yes:

SPL

Bericht door SPL » vr apr 29, 2005 6:24 pm

We will need some more defenders as only Grygera and Escude could be left.

Any names for a right back??

We will need some cover for defence as well.Vermaelen should come back from RKC but in our reserves we have played Kras and Filipe, both going plus Boakye, who is 20 and not under contract.

So I think we will need 2/3 new defenders.

Last summer we sold a young right back called Dwight Tiendalli to Utrecht,I notice he has played a few first team games as well as the Dutch U20's. He may be crap for all I know but perhaps we should have kept him !! He was in our A1's last season and did not make the reserves.We do seem to let a lot go who go on to make it in other Dutch sides.

We will now have to pay money for a right back but had this young lad been given a chance in our reserves this season he might have been a ready made replacement for Trabelsi.

carcajou

Bericht door carcajou » za apr 30, 2005 10:36 am

SPL schreef:We will need some more defenders as only Grygera and Escude could be left.

Any names for a right back??

We will need some cover for defence as well.Vermaelen should come back from RKC but in our reserves we have played Kras and Filipe, both going plus Boakye, who is 20 and not under contract.

So I think we will need 2/3 new defenders.

Last summer we sold a young right back called Dwight Tiendalli to Utrecht,I notice he has played a few first team games as well as the Dutch U20's. He may be crap for all I know but perhaps we should have kept him !! He was in our A1's last season and did not make the reserves.We do seem to let a lot go who go on to make it in other Dutch sides.

We will now have to pay money for a right back but had this young lad been given a chance in our reserves this season he might have been a ready made replacement for Trabelsi.
We're in May already and I'm surprised that there hasn't been much rumors
on possible transfers at Ajax... Any news "from the inside" from the Dutch side ?
meh :|

AsgAarD_xxx
Contacteer:

Bericht door AsgAarD_xxx » zo mei 01, 2005 1:48 pm

Oh my God!!!

As told "Tribal Football" Ajax is still interested in Sebastian Mila (Austria Vienna). I hope it is only rumor- he is definetelly not worth Ajax's shirt! If we want to buy good midfielder, we must turn our faces to other country. We (Poland) don't have good playmakers (maybe except Szymkowiak), so Ajax should search Eredivisie or other leagues...

AJAX NOT FOR MILA!!!

bryan

Bericht door bryan » ma mei 02, 2005 12:31 am

180 cm is small???

Jesus, that must make me microscopic.

Per
Contacteer:

Bericht door Per » ma mei 02, 2005 8:44 am

bryan schreef:180 cm is small???

Jesus, that must make me microscopic.
I guess he's not a dwarf....to me he's small. That's how he comes across on the pitch. (And....I'm 1.91 =))

Kowalczyk
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » ma mei 02, 2005 11:44 am

Bryan, you should have known... You Irish are leprechauns. Swedes and Dutchies are giants... Clichés can be very true...

;)

K. (1.93 m)
Still alive...

AsgAarD_xxx
Contacteer:

Bericht door AsgAarD_xxx » ma mei 02, 2005 2:16 pm

Hehe I see that in Sweden is nothing strange to have 200 cm :D . So if someone has 180 cm, he is small :D

Poland is in different climat area, and I have only 176 cm :sad: ... As you see, I am too small to play in Ajax X'C

Harm

Bericht door Harm » ma mei 02, 2005 2:51 pm

That's still twice the average size of the current squad. :D

Harm (1,78)

LucaS

Bericht door LucaS » ma mei 02, 2005 2:52 pm

Gentlemen!! Size is not important
I think I lost my fucking headache

Harm

Bericht door Harm » ma mei 02, 2005 2:53 pm

According to your wife or mistress Co?

LucaS

Bericht door LucaS » ma mei 02, 2005 2:56 pm

I don't think the English section is aware of the rumours that Co had quite a few misteresses.
But to answer your question; according to all of them. My ex-wife was 4 cm taller then me. Terrible according to Ko

Luuk (1,78)
I think I lost my fucking headache

Kowalczyk
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » ma mei 02, 2005 3:00 pm

Lucas schreef:Terrible according to Ko
Exsqueeze me...?

(Let's go back on-topic, by the way...)

K.
Still alive...

astabooty
Contacteer:

Bericht door astabooty » di mei 03, 2005 5:16 am

sorry to keep this off topic, but i must be a midget to you guys! X'C
i stand at 167-8 cm.

Kowalczyk
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » di mei 03, 2005 7:35 am

Carcajou schreef:We're in May already and I'm surprised that there hasn't been much rumors on possible transfers at Ajax... Any news "from the inside" from the Dutch side ?
There are rumours, actually...

Ajax are said to be after left fullback Michael Jansen of Vitesse and Oranje U-21. Ajax's interest is serious, but according to the latest reports Jansen is about to renew his deal with Vitesse (source: regiuonal newspaper De Gelderlander).

The Rosenberg rumours (several posts about it in this thread) have now also popped up in the Dutch press. Seems serious.

Finally, according to a few news sources Danny Blind has talked to both Edgar Davids (Inter) and... Frank de Boer (currently cashing in in Qatar). De Boer is said to be interested in one final season at Ajax as a player, followed by a position in the technical staff.

That's about it for now...

K.
Still alive...

martijn401

Bericht door martijn401 » di mei 03, 2005 8:04 am

astabooty schreef:sorry to keep this off topic, but i must be a midget to you guys! X'C
i stand at 167-8 cm.
Well you know what they say Astabooty , little men have long d***s. :yes:

martijn401 :1,70m ( my height)

Per
Contacteer:

Bericht door Per » di mei 03, 2005 8:33 am

Kowalczyk schreef:
Carcajou schreef:We're in May already and I'm surprised that there hasn't been much rumors on possible transfers at Ajax... Any news "from the inside" from the Dutch side ?
There are rumours, actually...

Ajax are said to be after left fullback Michael Jansen of Vitesse and Oranje U-21. Ajax's interest is serious, but according to the latest reports Jansen is about to renew his deal with Vitesse (source: regiuonal newspaper De Gelderlander).

The Rosenberg rumours (several posts about it in this thread) have now also popped up in the Dutch press. Seems serious.

Finally, according to a few news sources Danny Blind has talked to both Edgar Davids (Inter) and... Frank de Boer (currently cashing in in Qatar). De Boer is said to be interested in one final season at Ajax as a player, followed by a position in the technical staff.

K.
Do you have a opinion on Jansen? Is he Ajax-material.

I would also like to take back some previous statements about Edgar. I've come around to the conclusion that we need someone like him in the team right now.

Per
Contacteer:

Bericht door Per » di mei 03, 2005 9:10 am

BTW,

I will be watching Markus Rosenberg live tonight. I will give the full low down after. Will also be on the look-out for Ajax-reps.

carcajou

Bericht door carcajou » di mei 03, 2005 7:32 pm

Kowalczyk schreef:

My opinion is that Frank de Boer is NOT welcome. He's old, he would steal a slot in the central defence, and I'll never forget him for his infamous departure to Barcelona.
meh :|

Kowalczyk
Contacteer:

Chamakh

Bericht door Kowalczyk » di mei 03, 2005 9:25 pm

Per schreef:Do you have a opinion on Jansen? Is he Ajax-material.
I've seen him in action a few times, but I never really paid attention to him. So I don't really know.

What I do know is that he has now signed a new deal with Vitesse and that we can forget about him. Oh well.

Question for our Froggies...

Ajax Netwerk mentions an article in L'Équipe about a striker named Chamakh (Moroccan guy). He currently plays for Bordeaux and promised the club at the start of the season that he was going to stay if they qualified for the Champions League. Which they didn't, so he wants to move on. Reportedly, Ajax, Inter and Olympique Marseille are interested. Any news on that...?

K.
Still alive...

Gesloten