Ajax USA's 5th Annual Rendezvous in Amsterdam

News and discussion

Moderators: ajaxusa, Kowalczyk, mods

Kowalczyk
Moderator English Section
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » wo mar 23, 2005 3:35 pm

Brian, mate, great you registered! :xyxthumbs:

(this is Menno, in case you didn't know...)

K.
Still alive...

SE6Ajacied

Bericht door SE6Ajacied » wo mar 23, 2005 6:18 pm

Hi Menno, Yes it's me. I decided it was time to get onboard - I left enough clues for those who know me and that seemed to work as you've found me :D !!

It's true you know, things can only get better - I didn't realise untill I read it on the site that the 4-0 was a record defeat :blush:

Anyway, at least none of us die-hards walked out early unlike most of the folk around where I was sitting. I need to say that in all my time of football watching I've only done that once but Blackpool did lose that game 7-0 to a side that eventually finished bottom and got relegated out the league.

Oh well, happy days, hope to be back over to see the Ajax soon.

(Oh, and love the song - "we're red, we're white...." pure class that mate)[/quote]
Forza Haarlem. HFC Gone but not forgotten!

ajaxusa
Contacteer:

Bericht door ajaxusa » vr mar 25, 2005 6:21 am

Monday at De Toekomst was great. Really cleansed the palate after Sunday's horror-show. The warm weather was a nice treat, and the Young Ajax game was fantastic. In a way, the Young Ajax games at De Toekomst are my favorite part of the whole week. So completely different from the Big Production at the Arena.

Here are some photos from the trip: http://www.ajax-usa.com/travel/2005/photos/all-photos.html

Drecul

Bericht door Drecul » vr mar 25, 2005 9:23 am

And next year we will defenitely meet up with you guys, which wasn't really possible last w'kend since we needed to update our board version to a secure one after we've been hacked the w'kend before.
First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win- M.Ghandi

carcajou

Bericht door carcajou » vr mar 25, 2005 11:07 am

ajaxusa schreef:Monday at De Toekomst was great. Really cleansed the palate after Sunday's horror-show. The warm weather was a nice treat, and the Young Ajax game was fantastic. In a way, the Young Ajax games at De Toekomst are my favorite part of the whole week. So completely different from the Big Production at the Arena.

Here are some photos from the trip: http://www.Ajax-usa.com/travel/2005/photos/all-photos.html
Love them.... specially this wonderful ellipsis between pre-game and the De Toekmonst training session ;)
meh :|

Kowalczyk
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » vr mar 25, 2005 2:33 pm

Carcajou schreef:Love them.... specially this wonderful ellipsis between pre-game and the De Toekmonst training session ;)
Yeah... What happened in between?

Ah well, prob'ly nothing special. :blush:

K.
Still alive...

labcom

Bericht door labcom » zo mar 27, 2005 5:39 pm

Jim /Menno,

I was just looking at the photos for this year's trip and I'm so bummed that I couldn't make it (even with the historic drubbing!). I'm in a master's program right now and it would've been suicide for me to take that much time off this semester. Hopefully, next year will be different.

Missed seeing everyone. Love the team photo!

Menno - I may come in Spring/Summer with my daughter to visit the beautiful city of Amsterdam. Mind if I give you a shout?

Cheers, mates!

erick

Kowalczyk
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » zo mar 27, 2005 6:07 pm

labcom schreef: Menno - I may come in Spring/Summer with my daughter to visit the beautiful city of Amsterdam. Mind if I give you a shout?
Would be great to hook up! You know where to find me... :cheer:

K.
Still alive...

carcajou

Bericht door carcajou » wo mar 30, 2005 3:39 pm

Kowalczyk schreef:
labcom schreef: Menno - I may come in Spring/Summer with my daughter to visit the beautiful city of Amsterdam. Mind if I give you a shout?

K.
Just a question : a friend of mine and his relatives are planning a trip to Amsterdam. The Hortus (the only hotel I know) is full now. Do you have any ideas about not too expensive (I mean not 100€ per night) and neat hotels ?

Over Pasanens Head

Bericht door Over Pasanens Head » do mar 31, 2005 8:53 am

Carcajou schreef:
Kowalczyk schreef:

K.
Just a question : a friend of mine and his relatives are planning a trip to Amsterdam. The Hortus (the only hotel I know) is full now. Do you have any ideas about not too expensive (I mean not 100€ per night) and neat hotels ?
Ray recommended the Nadia Hotel a couple of months back.
Well rock and roll is such a crazy drug,
It wraps you up in a great big hug

carcajou

Bericht door carcajou » do mar 31, 2005 10:58 am

Over Pasanens Head schreef:
Carcajou schreef:
Kowalczyk schreef: Would be great to hook up! You know where to find me... :cheer:

K.
Ray recommended the Nadia Hotel a couple of months back.
OK Thanks.

Blind3
Contacteer:

Bericht door Blind3 » vr apr 01, 2005 2:40 am

Definitely planning on next year.Sitting at a , correction, standing and jumping like a crazed lunatic, front row , small venue ,Seattle Pearl Jam show was lightning that most likely strikes but once. Thanks for posting the amazing pics.Hope to see y'all for the A'dam tourney and /or summer or fall PJ dates in Europe TBD.
"Buy the ticket, take the ride".
Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

"Our albums are junk"
Keith Moon

SE6Ajacied

Bericht door SE6Ajacied » vr apr 29, 2005 10:10 pm

Someone else has been stealing your (intellectual) copyright I think Ko.

On Page 5 of today's Algemeen Dagblad, Sportwereld section which I was looking at in the train station shop there's a big picture of Maxwell.....in Maxwellstraat in Watergraafsmeer.

I think you should sue... :D
Forza Haarlem. HFC Gone but not forgotten!

Gesloten