Ajax Youth & Amateurs

News and discussion

Moderators: ajaxusa, Kowalczyk, mods

Cruijff
AT Toto winner 14/15

Re: Ajax Youth & Amateurs

Bericht door Cruijff » zo nov 23, 2014 2:58 pm

SPL schreef:Thanks for the highlights Benji enjoyed the goals especially V d Beek's.
Yes the way Donny vd Beek scored that goal yesterday afternoon was awesome. Again. Check out this one. Voted as goal of the month in October 2014. His teammates at De Toekomst don't call him 'Maradonny' for nothing.

Cruijff
AT Toto winner 14/15

Bericht door Cruijff » zo nov 23, 2014 3:19 pm

I've posted the incorrect video. Of course this one from Donny van de Beek was by far the best goal of October:
http://www.ajax.nl/Ajax-TV/199024/Vond- ... ooiste.htm

SPL

Bericht door SPL » zo nov 23, 2014 8:27 pm

Thanks for posting October goals.Donny v d Beek's was the best and yesterday's effort by him will be November's best probably.

Atfer the winter break he should come into the first team squad ,what purpose is served by having Zimling and Duarte around. Neither are 1st team standard so just have Donny as back up like Riedewald is now.

Cruijff
AT Toto winner 14/15

Bericht door Cruijff » ma nov 24, 2014 1:57 pm

Benji schreef:Ajax U-19 against AZ U-19, number 2 against the number 1 (on goal difference):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAIaLxZu ... -NwOvg_PbQ
Thanks for posting it Benji!

Will you attend Jong Ajax - NEC Nijmegen tonight?

Cruijff
AT Toto winner 14/15

Bericht door Cruijff » wo nov 26, 2014 3:12 pm

The A1 has started against PSG! We look much stronger in the first minutes. Just before the start the opponent was praying not to lose by more then 3 or 4 goals difference!

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Cruijff
AT Toto winner 14/15

PSG A1 - Ajax A1

Bericht door Cruijff » wo nov 26, 2014 3:36 pm

A 0-2 lead for us.

Cerny and El Azzouzi scored the goals.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » wo nov 26, 2014 6:58 pm

6-3 for our A1 in the end El Azzouzi scored 4 goals and he is not even a regular in the A1.Nouri and Cerny 1 each

team was

Groothuizen

Sno(Sanniez),Mirani,Leyder,Savastano

V d Beek,Nouri,Eiting(El Mahdioui)

Muric,El Azzouzi,Cerny(El Idrissi)

thats 12 -4 overall goal difference against PSG.With the home game v APOEL to come we have qualified for the last 16.

Just to add that Riedewald plus Jong Ajax regulars Owusu,Bazoer,v Bruggen and Zivkovic are all 18 and could play.(Apart from Sanniez and El Idrissi who usually start in the A1 winger Vince Gino Dekker is also a normal starter in that team. Muric comes in for him for these CL games although Dekker is out with a minor injury)

Amol

Bericht door Amol » do nov 27, 2014 10:46 am

Cruijff schreef:Will you attend Jong Ajax - NEC Nijmegen tonight?
Thanks to Cruijff - I was able to attend my first Jong Ajax game (against NEC). Thanks for meeting me by the Arena and walking me and my family over to De Toekomst.

Completely different atmosphere than the Arena game. Unfortunately for Jong Ajax and us, the game ended 1-1 with NEC equalizing in the last minutes of the game.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » za nov 29, 2014 9:47 pm

All is well in the world of AFC Ajax, this afternoon in Rotterdam our U19 ie A1 team beat Fword 3-0 . Cerny scored 1 and the other 2 by El Azzouzi. Although I used google translate , I read the comments on Ajax Showtime (I know I am sad, ) and the home Fword fans evidently actually applauded Nouri .The best comment
someone wrote ,if you have never seen this A1 live do so just to see Nouri's talent. He with V d Beek and Cerny may be going with the first's for winter training.

This group has some real talent , I may have to wait another year but cannot wait to see if Nouri continues to develop through to our firsts.He is liken to a young Iniesta!

Anyway we beat the best of Fwords youth .

PS Came in from a lovely walk this afternoon ,this was the very first result I looked up.Then looked at Schalke to see my favourite player the hunter scored 3.He is just a scoring machine although not v Chelsea. Just needs the lads to win in Den Haag tomorrow to take their place at the top.

aveslacker

Bericht door aveslacker » di dec 02, 2014 6:42 am

One of those goals Hunter scored was sublime.
AFC Ajax
Landskampioen
2013-2014

Cruijff
AT Toto winner 14/15

Bericht door Cruijff » di dec 09, 2014 7:15 pm

About Youth Football.... Ajax A1 vs Apoel A1 right now on Ajax Exclusive TV.
Laatst gewijzigd door Cruijff op di dec 09, 2014 11:46 pm, 1 keer totaal gewijzigd.

paladinby
Contacteer:

Bericht door paladinby » di dec 09, 2014 8:28 pm

Thanks a lot for the link and credentials, Cruijff.

Our youth moves ball a lot better, but may be they were not contested enough.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » di dec 09, 2014 8:29 pm

Only just picked up your post regards a stream . I will have to use it for their next round. I see a comfortable 4-1 win v APOEL with v d Beek and Nouri getting a goal each and El Azzouzi 2 . Nice to see our first team win 4-1 tomorrow.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » do dec 11, 2014 7:22 pm

Liverpool are looking to sign El Azzouzi, as he is yet to be offered a contract by us. He is 19 next May and was an A2 player last season and the start of this .In the last few weeks he has played regularly for the A1 and scored freely. No idea how good he is but he is older than Zivkovic ! I read a comment that any half decent kid will score goals in our A1 with v d Beek and Nouri behind you and quality wingers like Cerny and Muric and the equally talented Dekker .

If he goes he will be the same age and the same situation as Jordy Brewer ,who went to Liverpool a month or 2 short of his 19th and was never heard of again.Neither at the time being offered a contract with us.

El Azzouzi cannot be blamed if he takes the money and goes as at nearly 19 he needs to be getting a contract .

Cruijff
AT Toto winner 14/15

Bericht door Cruijff » do dec 11, 2014 8:43 pm

SPL schreef:Liverpool are looking to sign El Azzouzi, as he is yet to be offered a contract by us. He is 19 next May and was an A2 player last season and the start of this .In the last few weeks he has played regularly for the A1 and scored freely. No idea how good he is but he is older than Zivkovic ! I read a comment that any half decent kid will score goals in our A1 with v d Beek and Nouri behind you and quality wingers like Cerny and Muric and the equally talented Dekker.
El Azzouzi will be 19 years old in about 5 months but seems a bit like a 'new kid on the block'. Until a few weeks ago El Idrissi was the regular starter as A1 striker, but since the Youth (Champions) League match in Paris A1 coach Wim Jonk choose for El Azzouzi and he scored some awesome goals against PSG in that 3-6 victory.

Three days after that match I went to Varkenoord in Rotterdam to see Feyenoord A1-Ajax A1 and El Azzouzi played 90 minutes and was again fabulous, also according to the Feyenoord fans who saw a 0-3 defeat on their own youth ground.

But I still don't know if the Technical Heart at Ajax are really seeing future for El Azzouzi at Ajax.
SPL schreef:If he goes he will be the same age and the same situation as Jordy Brewer ,who went to Liverpool a month or 2 short of his 19th and was never heard of again.Neither at the time being offered a contract with us.

El Azzouzi cannot be blamed if he takes the money and goes as at nearly 19 he needs to be getting a contract .
Don't know. Perhaps he will sign a contract at Ajax if they offer one to him.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » vr dec 12, 2014 1:04 pm

Thanks for the comments Cruijff on Zakaria El Azzouzi .

Well Ajax have 3 senior kids in the A1 , all born 1996, who should be offered contracts.EL Azzouzi is one, Sanniez the defender who has been a regular for a season and a half now and Groothuizen the goalie is now, because of injuries, our no 3 goalie .(All 3 Jong goalies are long term injuries)

I still think we should contract 16 year olds ,and I still believe UEFA should ban transfers of kids abroad before they are 18,ok they could get EU on side if they wanted to.

However if the 3 lads mentioned above don't get offered contracts during this winter break they cannot be blamed if they all went to England. I don't want to see our talented 16 years lost but once our kids get to 18 and have no contract offered then they are free to go and I cannot blame them if they do.Cruyff may expect 16 and even 17 year olds to play here for love but surely even he doesn't expect 18 year olds to play for love.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » vr dec 12, 2014 7:56 pm

Our A1 finished the first half of the season with a 3-1 win v Roda and El Azzouzi scored 2 again. It said that he has scored 10 goals in 5 games since coming in v PSG . Given thats 2 v Roda and 2 v APOEL both poor sides he has in fact scored in 2 big games ie 4 v PSG who clearly are not a very good side and 2 v F word who are good.

Cannot see how Liverpool can judge the guy and want to sign him based on such few games. Then again they have a crap youth policy like so many English sides. I imagine they made a similar judgement on Jordi Brouwer
a few years ago.

Cruijff
AT Toto winner 14/15

Bericht door Cruijff » zo dec 14, 2014 3:50 am

And today... the guy we were talking about, Zakaria El Azzouzi scored 2 goals.

3-1 win against Roda JC, the last game before the winter break.

rjf1

Bericht door rjf1 » zo dec 14, 2014 9:13 am

A big thanks to all of you guys for keeping us up to date on the doings of our 'other' teams and the progress of our younger players -- it's going to be really interesting watching them develop into first team players.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » ma dec 15, 2014 7:20 pm

In the U19 CL we drew Roma with Schalke or Man city in the quarters

Tom_

Bericht door Tom_ » ma dec 15, 2014 8:30 pm

Anyone know if it will be televised?

SPL

Bericht door SPL » di dec 16, 2014 7:51 pm

Ajax showtime has an article about El Azzouzi ,in it the kid still hopes to make the Ajax first team so no mention of leaving for Liverpool but depends on a contract.

I also picked up a comment that our star u17 striker Donyell Malen was talking to Raiola at de Toekomst last weekend. This kid is rated highly and 16 next month. If there is anything in it and he signs with Raiola I think we can say goodbye and he will be off to England come the summer.

I may go on about giving kids contracts at 16 but if agents like Raiola take them on we may as well say goodbye straight away.( However I don't believe any of the 3x 16 year olds who left us back in the summer to go abroad had Raiola as agent )

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » do jan 08, 2015 1:08 pm

A1 play Roma in the the youth CL matchup on February 24. It's a single knockout match, no return leg and the winner will advance to play the winner of Man City/Schalke.
Appie Nouri will forever be remembered for his grace and humanity on and off the pitch!

Rooie

Bericht door Rooie » zo jan 11, 2015 7:19 pm

Cerny has been chosen as best young Czechian player, Overmars was there to hand him the award

Afbeelding

SPL

Bericht door SPL » za jan 17, 2015 7:12 pm

Our A1 started the new year with a 2-1 win in Rotterdam over Fword A1.V d Beek and El Azzouzi scored our goals

Plaats reactie