Players Leaving Ajax

News and discussion

Moderators: ajaxusa, Kowalczyk, mods

Cruijff
AT Toto winner 14/15

Re: Players Leaving Ajax

Bericht door Cruijff » vr jun 07, 2013 10:26 pm

Orange14 schreef:Send a note to Sonny Silooy, he's the assistant manager for the club!
Hmmm my cooperation with Sonny Silooy has never been very good. He was always willing to give me number 14, but only when I took place on the bench.

And never managed to forgive him missing the final penalty against Juventus either.

rjf1

Bericht door rjf1 » za jun 08, 2013 5:27 am

SPL schreef:...Also Darren Rosheuvel a19 year old left back from our A1 has joined Utrecht on a 2 year deal.He was the only regular A1 player this season not given a contract by us.
Which means he'll probably come back to haunt us two years down the line. :biggrin.gif:

souras84

Bericht door souras84 » di jun 11, 2013 8:52 pm

Good riddance Mickey!!! And it already lasted too long!! 16m wasted euros...
May the Force be with you

afcajax73
Contacteer:

Bericht door afcajax73 » wo jun 12, 2013 1:08 pm

souras84 schreef:Good riddance Mickey!!! And it already lasted too long!! 16m wasted euros...
just saw this and came straight here, free is a dissapointment but atleast hes gone now.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » vr jun 14, 2013 8:53 pm

Xandro Schenk a Jong Ajax left back who went on loan to Go Ahead Eagles back in January has joined them on a permenant basis.Good luck to him .

Meanwhile Leverkusen seem very interested in Toby .A transfer may well happen soon.

rjf1

Bericht door rjf1 » za jun 15, 2013 11:13 am

Read where Toby said he would like to go there, so it is probably going to happen.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » di jun 18, 2013 8:28 pm

Napoli are prepared to offer 10m euros for Toby as opposed to Leverkusen offering 7.5 m .He will go just a case of where.

Monaco fancy Eriksen but not sure he would fancy French league.Dortmund appear to have Kevin de Bruyne ,the Belgium at Chelsea as 1st choice with Eriksen 2nd choice.

We need these 2 to be sorted asap especially with PSV now looking at Maher having made money from Lens sale.

Lukoki can go either on loan or even a sale. ADO, Zwolle mentioned but Heerenveen also fancy him on loan .

Cruijff
AT Toto winner 14/15

Bericht door Cruijff » di jun 18, 2013 9:16 pm

Pretty sure Eriksen will not be interested in Monaco. They don't play Champions League, they don't play outside France at all next season.

Toby to Napoli...? Hmm I don't think so, I expect Toby to go to Bundesliga or Premier League, but of course I hope he will stay at Ajax for one year with the Worldcup in Brasil in his mind.

Lukoki can be sent on loan as soon as possible. :smile-ajax.gif:

SPL

Bericht door SPL » ma jun 24, 2013 7:10 pm

Mike Busse a fringe defender in our Jong Ajax last season has joined Almere on a 2 year deal. Good luck to him. Although we now have a Jupiler league team in Jong Ajax I would still expect us to let Almere have 1 or 2 on loan .Nieuwpoort and V Kessel both loaned out in the 2nd half of last season to them could return again on loan .

pizza 5

Bericht door pizza 5 » do jun 27, 2013 1:27 pm

All seems to have gone quiet on Erikson leaving, any chance he could stay one more season?
Don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows.....

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » do jun 27, 2013 1:53 pm

pizza 5 schreef:All seems to have gone quiet on Erikson leaving, any chance he could stay one more season?
I think if he doesn't get an offer from a club that is going to play CL football he will extend for another season. Right now Dortmund appear to be going after Henrikh Mkhitaryan from Shakhtar Donetsk and he won't come cheap. If they do get him it's questionable whether they want to spend any more money on Eriksen.
Appie Nouri will forever be remembered for his grace and humanity on and off the pitch!

Tom_

Bericht door Tom_ » do jun 27, 2013 2:15 pm

Just hope he doesn't stuff us around then leave in the last week of the transfer window. Ajax should be pressuring him to find a club or re-sign immediately.

kezme44

Bericht door kezme44 » vr jun 28, 2013 4:07 pm

looks like toby is not going to bayer leverkusen. they just signed the bosnian captain emir spahic.

ofey
Contacteer:

Bericht door ofey » ma jul 01, 2013 4:37 am

"Opting not to extend his contract with Ajax in order to make way for the next generation, Ryan Babel decided to join Turkish side Kasımpaşa where former Ajax player Shota Arveladze is the current manager."

So this time make sure he doesn't come back again when his career is going south... OK?
AJACIED

SPL

Bericht door SPL » vr jul 12, 2013 11:52 am

Ajax and Norwich have agreed a fee of 8m euros for Toby Alderweireld but Toby is yet to decide. Not a very big club to leave Ajax for but they are in the EPL where money is God so he will be paid well.

We will likely be seeing some fringe players leave in the next week or so. Twente wants Koppers and Turkish and English clubs are interested in Enoh. Ajax also yesterday said Boccara the young French born midfielder signed from PSG can go out on loan. Clearly he is not seen to be ready or good enough to come through and understudy Poulsen.

afcajax73
Contacteer:

Bericht door afcajax73 » vr jul 12, 2013 12:12 pm

he would be silly to go there, but like you say, its EPL... sad times when Norwich are a prefered destination to us.

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » vr jul 12, 2013 12:52 pm

^but EPL teams have so much television money that they really drive the transfer market these days (outside of the usual suspects: Bayern, PSG, Barca and Madrid). Norwich already have brought in van Wolfswinkel and Leroy Fer so Toby would be the third Eredivisie product to join them. I agree it's a small club but from what I've seen they do play interesting football.
Appie Nouri will forever be remembered for his grace and humanity on and off the pitch!

Blind3
Contacteer:

Bericht door Blind3 » vr jul 12, 2013 1:33 pm

Not quite as much as I expected , thought maybe 10 for a starter level CB on a CL caliber club and emerging European power national side, but should help pay for area of need purchase like attacking mf.
"Buy the ticket, take the ride".
Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

"Our albums are junk"
Keith Moon

orange goblin
Contacteer:

Bericht door orange goblin » za jul 13, 2013 9:55 am

Apparently, Toby didn't find a personal agreement with Norwich
O tempora o mores

Cruijff
AT Toto winner 14/15

Bericht door Cruijff » za jul 13, 2013 10:14 am

If they did get an agreement I would have travelled to Norwich to cut his balls off.

Come on, considering to leave Ajax for Norwich, what kind of a cunt are you?

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » za jul 13, 2013 2:23 pm

Maybe Norwich lowballed Toby on the salary, we really don't know. It's entirely possible that he could stay for another year and I guess the club would insist on a contract extension. I haven't heard anything about de Jong's future and other than rumours, nothing solid has surfaced for Eriksen either. I think the odds are creeping up a bit that we don't lose anyone this summer. Maybe the lure of another Champions League campaign will hold these guys in Amsterdam.

BTW, I see Callejon has joined Napoli from Madrid. I really hope we don't draw them in the CL now as Callejon seems to like playing against us!!

Tom_

Bericht door Tom_ » za jul 13, 2013 2:30 pm

Maybe Moisander convinced them to stay ;)

Well Norwich is definitely not a step up in footballing terms but who knows how much they are willing to pay. All I can say is there's plenty of time left in the transfer window, and there's still the possibility that Toby's just playing transfer games and trying to get a better offer, so I won't believe anyone's staying until they sign contract extensions.

JuanShoe

Bericht door JuanShoe » zo jul 14, 2013 9:37 am

Media in Britain reporting that liverpool are about to launch a 25mil bid for Toby and Erikson. Then again the Brittish media tend to just play a game of Football Manager and base their rumours around that. Could beinteresting if true.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » zo jul 14, 2013 8:30 pm

Gino V Kessel a Jong Ajax striker who was on loan at Almere for the 2nd half of last season is going on a 6 month loan to our Slovak partners Trencin .Didn't think we would be letting players go to them . The lad probably is not going to make it with us so good luck to him.He came last summer from AZ youth on a 2 year contract.

ofey
Contacteer:

Bericht door ofey » ma jul 15, 2013 7:03 am

The press, who'd you believe?

http://bit.ly/11Pjmfi
or
http://bit.ly/12OYYG2

:confused.gif:
AJACIED

Plaats reactie