Other Eredivisie Teams

News and discussion

Moderators: ajaxusa, Kowalczyk, mods

martinkohout

Re: Other Eredivisie Teams

Bericht door martinkohout » za mar 09, 2013 8:22 pm

Dave the mac schreef:PSV down 0-2 at Heerenveen late in first half. Could be 3 or 4, come on!
74 minutes, still 2-0. Come on, Heerenveen! :blub.gif:
"I have the heart of a child. I keep it in a jar on my shelf." —Robert Bloch

martinkohout

Bericht door martinkohout » za mar 09, 2013 8:33 pm

Oops... Now 2-1, 84". Ulp.

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » za mar 09, 2013 8:41 pm

San Marco's boys hold on to beat PSV 2-1 even though they squandered several break opportunities to salt it away. We need to take care of business tomorrow!!!
Appie Nouri will forever be remembered for his grace and humanity on and off the pitch!

paladinby
Contacteer:

Bericht door paladinby » za mar 09, 2013 8:41 pm

PSV is beaten by Van Basten's side. It's time for us to capitalize on that.

Tom_

Bericht door Tom_ » za mar 09, 2013 8:42 pm

It's over now... they've given us three chances to go top in the last four weeks, better take this one.

Dave the mac

Bericht door Dave the mac » za mar 09, 2013 8:44 pm

Yes!! Final score Heerenveen 2-1 over PSV. Ajax needs to be careful tomorrow and take care of business to go top of the table.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » za mar 09, 2013 9:16 pm

great result now lets just win tomorrow

SPL

Bericht door SPL » wo mar 13, 2013 6:42 pm

will post it here as its about Jupiler League .Having already seen AGOVV go out of business this season it looks like Veendam are going the same way with debts of 500000 euros of which 300000 is with the tax man . Emmen are also having problems with an immediate debt of a meer 60000 euros which they have not got. They probably will survive but it does look like Veendam may not see the season out .

The Jupiler league will be down to 16 teams and whose to say one or 2 others are not going to go the same way. The amateur league teams are in fact semi pro I believe(Ko or someone please correct me) and semi pro teams are not allowed in the Juplier league so none of these clubs want promotion. Seems like the Dutch FA need to compromise radically or the Jupiler league will disintergrate. Haarlem and RBC having gone out of business over the last 2 or 3 years ie Veendam would make it 4 clubs gone in 3 years.

kezme44

Bericht door kezme44 » do mar 14, 2013 1:29 am

so whats happening with this whole investigation into psv's rescue package by the city of eindhoven. any chance they could get into deep shi* as a result of this. would love to see fuc**** in the 2nd division.

Kowalczyk
Moderator English Section
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » ma mar 25, 2013 2:57 pm

After a few narrow escapes in recent years, SC Veendam - of 1894 - have been declared bankrupt.

The club will go out of business, that is: as a professional football organisation. They might re-appear on the fourth level of Dutch football (the Hoofdklasse).

EDIT: Here's a very bizarre side-effect of the whole thing... It's a very exciting, tight title-race in the Jupiler League between Sparta and MVV. But MVV grabbed nine points thusfar against Veendam and AGOVV, whereas Sparta only got four. Those results will be filtered out of the league standings, which in practice will create a huge gap between Sparta and MVV. So Sparta are getting a 'reward' for their shit results against AGOVV and Veendam. Season's dead.

K.
Still alive...

SPL

Bericht door SPL » ma mar 25, 2013 6:05 pm

Sad to see Veendam go out of business , 2 Jupiler teams going out within 2 months and Emmen having problems!

SE6Ajacied

Bericht door SE6Ajacied » ma mar 25, 2013 10:29 pm

Real shame about Veendam. Never got to see them or anything but do look out for the Jupiler league results - pity that another long established name has gone.
Forza Haarlem. HFC Gone but not forgotten!

Kowalczyk
Moderator English Section
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » wo mar 27, 2013 10:25 am

Haarlem, RBC Roosendaal, AGOVV and Veendam... in no-time, really.

Not nice.

K.
Still alive...

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » za mar 30, 2013 10:36 pm

San Marco has his team playing really well. I caught the second half as they defeated Feyenoord 2-0.
Appie Nouri will forever be remembered for his grace and humanity on and off the pitch!

martinkohout

Bericht door martinkohout » za mar 30, 2013 10:45 pm

Orange14 schreef:San Marco has his team playing really well. I caught the second half as they defeated Feyenoord 2-0.
Always glad to see a result like this. :biggrin.gif:

Van basten

Bericht door Van basten » zo mar 31, 2013 2:26 pm

Just now saw f-word loosing to Marco's team and Roda taking 2 points from psv in 87 minute! :headbang.gif: Let's not fuck up today and take full advantage of that!

aveslacker

Bericht door aveslacker » ma apr 01, 2013 1:20 pm

Orange14 schreef:San Marco has his team playing really well. I caught the second half as they defeated Feyenoord 2-0.
It makes me wonder why he didn't work out at Ajax. Is he a better coach now? Is he not in charge of personnel over there? I wonder if he'll ever come back.
AFC Ajax
Landskampioen
2013-2014

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » ma apr 01, 2013 2:09 pm

aveslacker schreef:
It makes me wonder why he didn't work out at Ajax. Is he a better coach now? Is he not in charge of personnel over there? I wonder if he'll ever come back.
I don't think he was really ready for the NT job and was overrated because of the tremendous talent that he had in both the 2006 WC and 2008 Euros. Ajax is a really high pressure job and I think that's what got him. I don't think his resignation was forced in any way back in 2009. Heerenveen is a less stressful environment but they got off to a rocky start this season. Whether Marco can sustain the current effort and build a team that is capable of being a top 5 team remains to be seen. I watched both the Feyenoord and PSV matches and he has instilled a good mentality in the team. I hope he succeeds because he really was a special player!

Blind3
Contacteer:

Bericht door Blind3 » di apr 02, 2013 6:14 am

Here's hoping he has some succcess against every side but one, especially in a certain match in less than three weeks time .
"Buy the ticket, take the ride".
Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

"Our albums are junk"
Keith Moon

SPL

Bericht door SPL » do apr 04, 2013 7:03 pm

I will post Juplier league here .I see our old coach Henk Ten Cate has taken over at Sparta . With Veendam's results now deleted the top 4 of the league are

Helmond sports 51 points 27 played

Volendam 48 points 25 played

Sparta 46 points 25 played

MVV 45 points 25 played

With only 16 teams left they only play 30 games. Would imagine Sparta would be the team that is more likely to survive in the Eredivisie over the other 3 .

Volendam of course reminds me of in SE6's story of watching them in a night game and waiting on a lonely road praying for a bus back to Amsterdam.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » za apr 13, 2013 8:24 pm

Vitesse drew 3-3 with Roda tonight and our old boy Mitchell Donald equalised in approx 95 min .Vitesse play Fword next week and a draw would be a great result for us.

aveslacker

Bericht door aveslacker » ma apr 15, 2013 7:29 am

SPL schreef:Vitesse drew 3-3 with Roda tonight and our old boy Mitchell Donald equalised in approx 95 min .Vitesse play Fword next week and a draw would be a great result for us.
That looks like it was a hell of a game. Roda was down 3-0 at one point. Nice to see our undercover Ajacieden helping us out. :ajaxsmiley.gif:
AFC Ajax
Landskampioen
2013-2014

SPL

Bericht door SPL » zo apr 21, 2013 5:57 pm

well at least thats the end of Vitesse .Both fword and lightbulbers can reach max 72 points but whereas we have a better goal difference than Fword lightbulbers have a better GD than us so we need 6 points.

PSV have Groningen at home NEC at home and finally Twente away, but play the Cup final V AZ midweek before their last game in Enschede. Fword play Heracles at home, ADO away and NAC at home. Still think both will drop points but we must beat NAC .

aveslacker

Bericht door aveslacker » ma apr 22, 2013 6:16 am

SPL schreef:well at least thats the end of Vitesse .Both fword and lightbulbers can reach max 72 points but whereas we have a better goal difference than Fword lightbulbers have a better GD than us so we need 6 points.

PSV have Groningen at home NEC at home and finally Twente away, but play the Cup final V AZ midweek before their last game in Enschede. Fword play Heracles at home, ADO away and NAC at home. Still think both will drop points but we must beat NAC .
If we beat PSV away then we should be able to handle NAC. :confused.gif:
AFC Ajax
Landskampioen
2013-2014

SPL

Bericht door SPL » za apr 27, 2013 11:02 am

In the Jupiler league with 1 game to play Volendam are 2 points clear of Cambuur but have a better goal difference of + 5.

Thus Volendam will only need a draw in Deventer next week although Go ahead Eagles are 6th. Cambuur should win against
next to bottom Excelsior in Rotterdam.

Imagine Volendam being back up will be popular with Ajax fans.

Plaats reactie