New Players for Ajax

News and discussion

Moderators: ajaxusa, Kowalczyk, mods

souras84

Re: New Players for Ajax

Bericht door souras84 » di sep 04, 2012 9:50 pm

Now that the transfer season's over, what do you think COULD be the best 11 for us this year. Imagination, intuition I don't care... I want opinions
May the Force be with you

Flipster81

Bericht door Flipster81 » di sep 04, 2012 11:37 pm

OK I'll go for fun:

GK. Cillessen
RB. van Rhijn
CB. Alderweireld
CB. Moisander
LB. Boilesen
DM. Shone
AM. Eriksen
AM. Serero
WG. Sana
WG. Babel
CF. de Jong
T.I.P.S.= Technique, insight, personality and speed, this is the Ajax way.

orange goblin
Contacteer:

Bericht door orange goblin » wo sep 05, 2012 9:23 am

GK. Vermeer
RB. van Rhijn
CB. Alderweireld
CB. Moisander
LB. Boilesen
DM. Poulsen
AM. De Jong
AM. Eriksen
RW. Sana
CF. Sigthorsson (Babel)
LW. Boerrigter (Babel)
O tempora o mores

Philippe
Contacteer:

Bericht door Philippe » wo sep 05, 2012 9:48 am

GK. Vermeer
RB. van Rhijn
CB. Alderweireld
CB. Moisander
LB. Boilesen / Blind
DM. Enoh
AM. De Jong
AM. Eriksen
RW. Sana
CF. Sigthorsson / Babel
LW. Boerrigter
Appie, stay strong !

Ayman

Bericht door Ayman » wo sep 05, 2012 1:41 pm

Selection:

GK:Vermeer
DR: Van Rhijn
DC: Alderwiereld/Veltman
DC: Moisander
DL: Dijks
AM: Eriksen
DM: Poulsen
AM: Klassen
RW: Sana
CF: S. de Jong
LW: Boerrigter

I really am hoping Klassen gets more games at the expense of Thulani Seraro

ofey
Contacteer:

Bericht door ofey » do sep 06, 2012 1:34 pm

Selectie:

1. Vermeer / Cillessen
2. Van Rhijn / Koppers
3. Alderweireld / Denswil
4. Moisander / Blind
5. Boilesen / Dijks
6. Enoh / Poulsen
7. Sana / Lukoki
8. Eriksen / Schone
9. Sigthorsson/ DeJong / Babel
10. DeJong / Babel / Serero
11 Boerrigter/ Fischer

I'm pretty happy with the depth we have in the team this year and the age distribution.
And I'd love to see Babel step up as a player this time.
He's joining an Ajax team on the rise and playing the type of football he was brought up to play, so little excuse really if he doesn't make the 11 after mid season.
To me the star of the team this year has to be Siem. He's really maturing very well as a player.
AJACIED

King Litti

Bericht door King Litti » vr sep 21, 2012 9:02 am

De Jong has had his moments, his pretty versatile and I will never forget his heroics against Twente as we won the 30th title, but I'm not completely sure I would even play him as a starter right now. Also he was a strange choise for a captain. Don't know, but I doubt he is true leader in the dressing room. He certainly doesn't seem to be leader on the field. Toby would have been an obvious choise for me.

Vermeer
Van Rhijn
Alderweirelde
Moisander
Blind/Boilesen (Blind has stepped up his game, but i would still go with a fit Boilesen)
Poulsen/Enoh (Poulsen doesn't seem to be in shape for the whole 90 min.)
Eriksen
Shöne/de Jong/Serero
Lukoki (Doesn't read the game too well and has to start putting in better crosses, but his speed his a challenge to any wing back)
Boerrigter
Babel

Now that Siggy is out i wonder will FdB give any time on the field to Hoesen. I mean he is an actual stiker by position so he can't be worse than de Jong, can he? I would like to see the kid get a chance as a sub.
"We're on a mission from God."

SPL

Bericht door SPL » vr sep 21, 2012 10:52 am

I too think Siem was a strange choice as captain and Toby would have been better.Maybe had we bought Moisander before the season started instead of trying to get young Barca reserves then Moisander would have been capt.

Last week's rumours included Aston Villa wanting Siem.

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » vr sep 21, 2012 11:48 am

SPL schreef: Last week's rumours included Aston Villa wanting Siem.
If the past history of our Captains is any clue, Siem is going to Villa in January! :biggrin.gif: I do agree that this was a curious choice and Alderweield would have made more sense. Maybe FdB was worried that if he made Toby the captain he would be gone in January.
Appie Nouri will forever be remembered for his grace and humanity on and off the pitch!

souras84

Bericht door souras84 » vr sep 21, 2012 2:53 pm

hahahaha

I seriously thing De Jong should play as striker or as the Bergkamp Shadow Striker mode in an old 4-4-2...

SPL

Bericht door SPL » vr nov 16, 2012 8:37 pm

not sure whether to post here or in Youth news but Ajax are trying to sign 2 X16 year old youth kids. The first Richely Bazeor a 16 year old CD at PSV although he is likely to leave for Man City . The 2nd is a 16 year old striker at Groningen named Richairo Zivhovic and evidently both ourselves and PSV have offered him 4000 euros a month net plus give his Dad a job so the family can be together.

Having criticised English clubs for doing such deals I am disappointed we are now trying to do the same . When we signed our Danish kids we ended up paying the best part of 1m to their clubs in proper transfers and this is different from trying to buy the parents!!

SPL

Bericht door SPL » za nov 17, 2012 4:29 pm

We are to sign Riechedly Bazoer( spelt correct unlike my last post above) the 16 year old CD from PSV. Man City along with Arsenal and Chelski wanted him but he has decided to stay in Holland and will join us . He comes from Utrecht.This is a great day as a young talent has chosen us above English clubs and the lightbulbers.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » ma nov 19, 2012 10:12 pm

well the young Groningen lad I mentioned a couple of post ago is staying with Groningen .We are looking at several youngsters from abroad with a Croatian and a couple of Swedes in mind .

Meanwhile back to our newist player Bazoer will sign a 3 year contract next July and will likely just have a training contract until then . I understand that he cannot play any competitive games this season as youths can only be transfered in the summer.He will be training with our first team and there is talk he may start next season in the first team squad. Clearly we have signed a real talent .

King Litti

Bericht door King Litti » do dec 27, 2012 2:54 pm

The january transfer window is soon upon us, so what kind of christmas shopping should we do?

If Toby or Moisander get injured there is a shortage of experienced defenders. Is there a chance we would lose Toby in january?

Maybe a midfield dynamo like Anita is missing. Enoh is too weak on the ball. Poulsen is inconsistent and pretty slow.

If we get Siggy and Babel back, there is a lot of choises in forwards. Rumors say we are looking at a young (19) Finnish forward Tim Väyrynen from fc Honka (Finnish premier league: veikkausliiga). I've seen him play. He has determination on confidence that I like to see in a forward and his tall (191cm). Decent forward, but the jump from veikkausliiga to the Eredivisie might be too much. Defenetly not a quick solution, but could develope in to a Eredivisie player. Don't think we would have to pay too much for him though (maybe about the same as we payed for Sana) so the risk is small.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » do dec 27, 2012 8:40 pm

Interesting info on this Finnish striker ,he seems one for the future. Would go along with you KL on midfield but I get the feeling Ajax are going to blood Bocarra next season and maybe Sporkslede as DM with Poulsen staying next season but gradually making way for either of these Dutch Kids. Thus I do not expect any MF signings next month .

I still think an experienced cover for central defence is needed ie another Ooijer type .Toby will likely leave next summer and Veltman is being groomed but if we had an Ooijer type now as cover then Veltman could go out on loan and get some regular first team games and be better prepared for when Toby leaves.

Still be interesting to know what would happen if Blind were to leave next month . As I posted earlier Boilesen wont be playing before the end of March and isn't going to be rushed back so with Koppers going out on loan that could leave us with Dijks, who looked very poor when I saw him v Sneek in the cup.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » di jan 15, 2013 9:52 pm

alot of talk that we are to sign an Argentinian right winger called Mauricio Sperduti . He is 27 next month and has spent all his career with Newell's Old Boys. Price 400,000euros.
stats show 15 goals in 138 games and 2 caps. I cannot believe we are going to sign a nondescript which is what this guy appears to be. If this comes about then maybe Newcastle are about to sign Lukoki!!! He would be 4th choice right winger behind Boerrigter,Sana Sperduti.!!

King Litti

Bericht door King Litti » wo jan 16, 2013 10:52 am

A lot of things worry me about this guy (Sperduti). He's already 27, so he's not likely to improve that much. His record: 15 goals in 138 games is not that much for a forward. He has played all his life in a same team in Argentina, so will he adapt to a new club, culture, language etc. that fast? Who knows, he might be great for us, but right now I have my doubts.

Edit: And do we really need a right winger so desperately? Even if Lukoki leaves, we still have Sana, Boerrigter, Babel ( I imagine he could play on the right side as well if needed) and bubbling under Andersen.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » wo jan 16, 2013 2:29 pm

Looks like the long drawn out signing of Dejan Melag is to be completed today .He is an 18 year old Serbian attacking midfielder and will cost about 500,000 euros.We wanted to sign him back in the summer but his club would not let him go until he was 18 ie back in October. FDB was expecting him to be here at the start of January and planned to take him to Brazil so this lad looks destined to be in our first team next season.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » vr jan 18, 2013 1:28 pm

Melag has still not joined. His club are holding a press conference on Monday and the player does not know what is going on. We have been after this kid since last April so he must be special for us to put up with all these delays from his club. Bottom line the Serbian club clearly want as much money out of Ajax as possible but the kid only has a youth contract.

The Sperduti story looks to be just another rumour ,probably made up by the agent .

Cruijff
AT Toto winner 14/15

Bericht door Cruijff » vr jan 18, 2013 1:35 pm

Compilation of Meleg:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmw0cGQZzPE

Yopi thank you for posting this.

souras84

Bericht door souras84 » wo jan 23, 2013 1:32 pm

So is Meleg a true number 9 or a false 9 all over??

SPL

Bericht door SPL » wo jan 23, 2013 1:49 pm

looks like the long running saga is to end and Melag will sign shortly for about 500,000 euros. From what I read he is an attacking midfielder and could be Eriksen's replacement next season. He is not a striker.

ofey
Contacteer:

Bericht door ofey » wo jan 23, 2013 10:31 pm

Did someone say Serbian?

*cough* Sulejmani *cough* *cough*

Eu500K Vs Eu16.25M though.
AJACIED

orange goblin
Contacteer:

Bericht door orange goblin » do jan 24, 2013 11:22 am

souras84 schreef:So is Meleg a true number 9 or a false 9 all over??
he started as a midfielder, to become more a number 10.
I think he can do both...
O tempora o mores

Dave the mac

Bericht door Dave the mac » vr jan 25, 2013 8:58 pm

This is always a favorite topic of mine. Had read of de Boer wanting to bring in another right wing player.... It does seem as if Ajax already have lots of choices up front. Sigthorsson and Babel are available now (?), so logical that Boerrigter stays on the right.
Plenty of midfielders....
Defense...still a work in progress? Blind has been great and kept Dijks - who I like a lot - out of the lineup. And Boilesen may yet return soon. Moisander has been playing well. Toby, I've never been much of a fan. Would like to see a big nasty CB brought in for cover and take over next season? Eric Botteghin would fit the bill and I bet he would like to leave NEC. Van Rhijn reminds me of the guy he replaced: Van der Wiel who was way overrated. Does not seem any youth players that could come in here. Ligeon lacks physicality.
My two cents.

Plaats reactie