New Players for Ajax

News and discussion

Moderators: ajaxusa, Kowalczyk, mods

Orange14

Re: New Players for Ajax

Bericht door Orange14 » ma jul 23, 2012 2:29 pm

Actually Davy Klaasen is the 3rd choice striker according to FdB and Ozbilitz played some last year during the preseason.
Appie Nouri will forever be remembered for his grace and humanity on and off the pitch!

afcajax73
Contacteer:

Bericht door afcajax73 » ma jul 23, 2012 2:35 pm

Apparently we signed Tobias Sana today from IFK Gotenberg, hes a 23 year old midfielder, not sure we need him though :blush.gif:

Tom_

Bericht door Tom_ » ma jul 23, 2012 2:58 pm

Well, I don't know anything about him, but I don't think our current right wingers are good enough so I'm glad to hear we got someone.

rjf1

Bericht door rjf1 » ma jul 23, 2012 3:05 pm

Tom_ schreef:Well, I don't know anything about him, but I don't think our current right wingers are good enough so I'm glad to hear we got someone.
I dunno -- before he got injured Ozbiliz had a couple of outstanding games playing r wing (shades of Dennis Rommedahl :smile-ajax.gif: ). Lukoki definitely needs some more experience, but by mid-season i think he will be much improved.

Blind3
Contacteer:

Bericht door Blind3 » di jul 24, 2012 7:24 pm

UH - OH ...

English Translation From AN article re: Marc Muniesa injury .

Fear Muniesa cruciate ligament injury [update] July 24, 2012 HSV.de The Ajax desired Marc Muniesa was in action tonight with Barcelona in the friendly match against HSV. In the 46th minute he collapsed. 18 minutes later he had an eye on proper knee injury on the field. The severity of the injury is currently unclear. Ajax Network [Update] El Mundo Deportivo reported earlier that it is feared that the central defender has suffered a cruciate ligament injury. In that case, a move to Ajax sure the road. Tomorrow follows more research in the hospital.
"Buy the ticket, take the ride".
Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

"Our albums are junk"
Keith Moon

aveslacker

Bericht door aveslacker » wo jul 25, 2012 5:07 am

Time for plan B, I'd say.
AFC Ajax
Landskampioen
2013-2014

rjf1

Bericht door rjf1 » wo jul 25, 2012 6:12 am

I hope there even is a plan B. Why does this always happen to us?

Jinne
Site Admin
Contacteer:

Bericht door Jinne » wo jul 25, 2012 9:54 am

Better that it happened now. At least we can still switch to plan B now.
He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy!

Blind3
Contacteer:

Bericht door Blind3 » wo jul 25, 2012 3:33 pm

Muniesa out Manucharyaned Manucharyan ... he got injured at the mere mention of a transfer to us. We dodged a bullet. Can we please sign a well blooded centerback or just admit that our youth shall be served ?
Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

"Our albums are junk"
Keith Moon

Blind3
Contacteer:

Bericht door Blind3 » wo jul 25, 2012 3:42 pm

Translation from AN . Source is FC Barcelona.

Muniesa six months out of circulation, transition to the Ajax job July 25, 2012 Fc Barcelona Ajax can finally draw a line through the arrival of Marc he added. The talented defender yesterday his anterior cruciate ligament of his right knee torn, as confirmed Barcelona today on its official website. Muniesa is therefore expected to be around six months out of circulation.

The Ajax Job ? Wonder if Monica Bellucci will reprise her role in the Italian Job for this sequel.
Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

"Our albums are junk"
Keith Moon

rjf1

Bericht door rjf1 » wo jul 25, 2012 3:53 pm

Blind3 schreef:Translation from AN . Source is FC Barcelona.

Muniesa six months out of circulation, transition to the Ajax job July 25, 2012 Fc Barcelona Ajax can finally draw a line through the arrival of Marc he added...
I'm confused about the meaning -- does it mean we signed him as of July 25 and he will be out for six months, or does this mean the signing has been cancelled.

Blind3
Contacteer:

Bericht door Blind3 » wo jul 25, 2012 3:57 pm

To me, the key phrase is "Ajax can finally draw a line through the arrival..." . I don't see anything that says we signed him .
Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

"Our albums are junk"
Keith Moon

Blind3
Contacteer:

Bericht door Blind3 » do jul 26, 2012 4:37 pm

Ajax Netwerk published De Telegraaf article re: Tobias Sana . Following are dutch original and english Google Translator version :

'Transfer Sana hangt op hoogte bedrag voor zaakwaarnemer'

26 juli 2012 Telegraaf

Volgens De Telegraaf duurt het rondkomen van de transfer van Tobias Sana langer dan verwacht doordat Ajax geen akkoord weet te bereiken met de zaakwaarnemer van Sana over het bedrag dat de zaakwaarnemer zelf krijgt voor zijn diensten. Ajax vindt dat gevraagde bedrag veel te hoog.

'Transfer Sana height depends on amount of agent' July 26, 2012 Telegraph According to The Telegraph takes to survive the transfer of Tobias Sana longer than expected because Ajax does not manage to reach agreement with the agent of Sana on the amount the agent would get for his services. Ajax finds that the amount requested is too high.
Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

"Our albums are junk"
Keith Moon

rjf1

Bericht door rjf1 » do jul 26, 2012 5:08 pm

Just saw the Olympics match between Japan and Spain. Japan had a center back named Yoshida who they said played for VVV. He looked quite good in the game. Anyone know anything about him? Would he be worth pursuing?

ajaxcolombia

Bericht door ajaxcolombia » do jul 26, 2012 5:51 pm

He's a decent centre back, however I don't remeber if he plays right or left centre-back, which can bee a huge deal for De Boer as he wants a left footed centre back playing on the left side. Haven't heard the first rumor of any interest from Aajax in him so I really doubt we may go after him. Frankly, if we should look at another centre back in the erdivise it should be Gouweleeuw. To me he is the only one who is even close to Vertonghen technically.
Godenzonen

King Litti

Bericht door King Litti » vr jul 27, 2012 10:22 am

About one week to the Schaal and two to the opening game in the league. Pretty pleace, a solid experienced center back and a back up striker. It would be nice for the new guys to get at leat some pre season action.
"We're on a mission from God."

afcajax73
Contacteer:

Bericht door afcajax73 » vr jul 27, 2012 10:23 am

Its interesting to see Heitinga wants out of Everton with Fenerbache the favourites to sign him. He won Evertons player of the year last season. I'd take him back in a second. Why are we not after him?

rjf1

Bericht door rjf1 » vr jul 27, 2012 10:42 am

I, for one, would not want to see him come back. I got pretty disgusted by him from the World Cup.

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » vr jul 27, 2012 1:01 pm

Heitinga was just appalling in the Euros which for me was the major surprise of the tournament given his performance for Everton last season. I'm sure his salary demands are quite high and I don't think he's as good as Alderweireld at this point in time.
Appie Nouri will forever be remembered for his grace and humanity on and off the pitch!

Dave the mac

Bericht door Dave the mac » vr jul 27, 2012 10:15 pm

Looks like the move for Tobias Sana is back on. If true that's good news, he plays on either wing but I guess Ajax wants him on the right.
Good god are we finally going to sign someone?
After the sad news about Muniesa there's more talk about Moisander coming in....
I do like Yoshida of VVV that was mentioned. I saw him a few times last season and was impressed. He can play in the center or at right back. Scored 5-6 goals last season too!

acab

Bericht door acab » za jul 28, 2012 7:51 pm

I don't like the current situation at the club at all. We are selling and don't buying anybody. If we stay with the current squad, we'll finish 4-th. After pisvee. Gayenoord and twente. Bad, very bad

Blind3
Contacteer:

Bericht door Blind3 » ma jul 30, 2012 3:07 pm

From VI.nl through Ajax Life site and then Google Translate :

Swedish purchase Sana Wednesday at selection of Ajax 30/07/2012 09:21 The transition from Tobias Sana of IFK Gothenburg to Ajax is round. If medically approved converts the 23-year-old attacker Tuesday have signed a three year contract with the reigning champion. Sana closes Wednesday in Amsterdam for the open day at the selection of coach Frank de Boer. Currently Ajax still lingers in England, where training camp is finished. Tuesday stands as closing the exhibition game against Norwich City on the program. The player was in Gothenburg in possession of a declining commitment, making Ajax only a modest amount (350 thousand euros) to pay the last months of his contract to buy. The winger came out 96 times for the Swedish club and scored ten times. The attacker was suggested by scout and former Ajax striker, Stefan Petterson
Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

"Our albums are junk"
Keith Moon

rjf1

Bericht door rjf1 » ma jul 30, 2012 3:45 pm

Hmmm... still no word about a center back?

SPL

Bericht door SPL » di jul 31, 2012 6:55 pm

de Boer wants 3 more players a left defender, a striker and another winger,assume on top of Sana who should arrive tomorrow.

Possibly Boerrigter and Fischer for the left wing and Sana plus another new for the right. 2 out of Ebecilio Ozbiliz and Lukoki could all loaned out and Sulejmani who has not accepted a contract renewal will imo end up in Russia or Turkey on 31 August.

Rooie

Bericht door Rooie » wo aug 01, 2012 5:47 pm

Sana just signed a 3-year contract.

Plaats reactie