Players Leaving Ajax

News and discussion

Moderators: ajaxusa, Kowalczyk, mods

SPL

Re: Players Leaving Ajax

Bericht door SPL » vr mei 25, 2012 7:53 pm

The press here seem to think that Spurs will pay 12m euros and I think we may see the remaining 3m as add ons.

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » za mei 26, 2012 7:15 am

Since he really does want to go. To.Spurs, this may be s good s we will get. curious to see what the add on would be (champions league place in one of the next two seasons?)
Appie Nouri will forever be remembered for his grace and humanity on and off the pitch!

saddlerian

Bericht door saddlerian » vr jun 01, 2012 6:04 pm

:ajax.gif: :ajax.gif: :ajax.gif:

latest here, although totally unconfirmed... http://www.weaintgotnohistory.com/2012/ ... to-chelsea

:ajaxscarf.gif: :ajaxscarf.gif: :ajaxscarf.gif:
34 will always be with us

SPL

Bericht door SPL » di jun 05, 2012 12:36 pm

great rumour today in La Gazetto dello sport Italy . Man U will pay 11m euros ie £10m for Victor Fischer. I am sure Manu fancy him but if they were to bid I think it would be somewhere near 1.1 m euros!! Frank de Boer has this week said Fischer is not ready for our first team yet due I would imagine mainly to the fact he did have a few injuries last season.He is contracted to 2014 and I am sure having turned down the money of Man City and Chelski last year he wont now be leaving.He appears to be very level headed like Eriksen.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » do jun 07, 2012 11:50 am

Rik Schouw who played for Jong Ajax in the 2nd half of the season as a non contract player has signed a 2 year contract with PSV to play for Jong PSV. Very strange signing for them as he 21.Maybe a late developer!!

bluedaddy19
Contacteer:

Bericht door bluedaddy19 » do jun 07, 2012 6:12 pm

SPL schreef:great rumour today in La Gazetto dello sport Italy . Man U will pay 11m euros ie £10m for Victor Fischer. I am sure Manu fancy him but if they were to bid I think it would be somewhere near 1.1 m euros!! Frank de Boer has this week said Fischer is not ready for our first team yet due I would imagine mainly to the fact he did have a few injuries last season.He is contracted to 2014 and I am sure having turned down the money of Man City and Chelski last year he wont now be leaving.He appears to be very level headed like Eriksen.

yeah, i just saw this... http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/gazze ... r-fischer/
AJAX HUP ROOD WITTE SCHARE, DAPP RE STRIJDERS FIER EN KOEN
GEEN CLUB DIE ONS KAN EVENAREN, ROOD EN WIT WORDT KAMPIOEN

rjf1

Bericht door rjf1 » ma jun 11, 2012 7:38 am

Just saw this claiming that Newcastle have made an offer for Anita:
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story ... et&cc=4716

orange goblin
Contacteer:

Bericht door orange goblin » ma jun 11, 2012 11:11 am

Totally rejected, according to some reports.
O tempora o mores

afcajax73
Contacteer:

Bericht door afcajax73 » ma jun 11, 2012 12:22 pm

i heard from a couple of places on saturday that he has agreed terms, and ajax have agreed a fee but its not finalised?!

SPL

Bericht door SPL » ma jun 11, 2012 12:36 pm

agent says Anita has not talked to Newcastle and that Ajax have said no and he wont be sold. Still think the agent is forcing all this because he wants a better contract for Vernon.
After all once Vertoghen goes Vurnon Toby and Erisken should be the biggest wage earners as they are the 3 best players who will bring in the biggest transfer fees .

Perhaps we can give Newcastle Enoh instead.

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » ma jun 11, 2012 12:52 pm

SPL schreef: Perhaps we can give Newcastle Enoh instead.
But they already have Chieck Tiote who is much better than Enoh. Can't see this happening.
Appie Nouri will forever be remembered for his grace and humanity on and off the pitch!

SPL

Bericht door SPL » ma jun 11, 2012 1:11 pm

I just mentioned Enoh as I do not rate him .He is not in the same class as Anita as a defensive midfielder.

afcajax73
Contacteer:

Bericht door afcajax73 » ma jun 11, 2012 2:26 pm

i remember when enoh first arrived, i saw him play a few times and was really excited.. what a shame.

aveslacker

Bericht door aveslacker » ma jun 11, 2012 10:04 pm

afcajax73 schreef:i remember when enoh first arrived, i saw him play a few times and was really excited.. what a shame...
...that he can't complete a simple pass. :confused.gif:
AFC Ajax
Landskampioen
2013-2014

SPL

Bericht door SPL » di jun 12, 2012 11:03 am

well a funny report today in the Daily Mail Aston Villa want Simon Poulsen but he is wanted by Ajax as replacement for Newcastle bound Anita!!! Didn't know Poulsen is a defensive midfielder!!! Not going to put my money on Anita leaving either.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » di jun 12, 2012 12:06 pm

I should have looked at the internet stories first. Newcastle offered 5m euros which we turned down but we have said we will start talking with offers at 10m euros.

Gut feeling now is that somewhere about 12 m and he will be gone! There has been no talk of Ajax wanting to extend his contract so I am expecting the worse.

I also read today that V d Wiel and Eriksen's values have gone down due to their poor performances in the 1st Euro game the other night. Well Eriksen is still a work in progress and he himself seems to know this and says he needs at least another year here.(Ajax must extend his contract asap). As for Greg well that 7m euros offer from Valencia that we turned down may be as much as we get for him especially if he continues to have a poor Euros.

All gone quiet on Vertonghen to Spurs but the Euros mean that transfers are on hold for most teams.

Trouble is for us pre season starts in 2 weeks and we need to sort our squad out asap. Other than Schone no signings but we probably need to sell first. At the moment Vertonghen V d Wiel and Anita look like leaving and no decision on Aissati or Sulejmani concerning extended contracts so they may go. Add El Ham and Cvitanich (he is back on our payroll wef 1st July) who need to go asap.

Having won 2 titles in a row we look like we need to rebuild our squad but we need to sell off or sort out the futures of the above named first.

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » di jun 12, 2012 1:21 pm

Pretty much agree with what SPL wrote and given that the season starts on 9 August against AZ, we do need to have things sorted out sooner rather than later. With all the Euro news, it's difficult to get a read on what is happening at the club level. Personally I think Anita would be making a big mistake moving to the EPL. Newcastle does seem to have a good plan in mind for building a competitive club and brought in some wonderful players on the cheap last season. I don't think they are going to pay what Ajax want if the price is a minimum of €10M and I would need to go back and look at their financials (I think the Swiss Ramble did a recent analysis of the club) to see if that amount fits in. I'm far more concerned about van der Wiel since it looks like it will be difficult to transfer him now; I agree we should have taken the money from Valencia back in January.

Tom_

Bericht door Tom_ » di jun 12, 2012 1:37 pm

Hmm, Anita is already 23 so I guess he came into the first team kind of late (by our standards). Maybe he's thinking that it's time to move on.

aveslacker

Bericht door aveslacker » wo jun 13, 2012 12:26 am

I hope that Eriksen's transfer value has gone down. It might mean that we stop hearing all these stupid transfer rumors about him.
AFC Ajax
Landskampioen
2013-2014

SPL

Bericht door SPL » do jun 14, 2012 5:36 pm

Marco Bizot ,our Jong goalie ,who was on loan at Leeuwarden last season has joined Groningen on a 2year deal ,we get some money. Like Padt ,who left for Gent last year he seems a decent young goalie but we do seem to have a few coming through.

Of more important news Aissati looks like he is going to sign for Vitesse rather than stay here .He played well at the end of the season but would probably still only be a sub if he had stayed here.

With Redknapp being sacked looks like Vertoghen is going to have to wait and see if the new Spurs coach wants him.

afcajax73
Contacteer:

Bericht door afcajax73 » vr jun 15, 2012 7:28 am

ah good point that SPL! i never for a second thought about vertonghen being affected by 'arrys leaving.

im a bit dissapointed about Aissati, i quite like him and think he could have provided us with something.

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » vr jun 15, 2012 1:02 pm

Latest Van der Wiel rumor is a move to Benfica with an asking price of €7m. I hope this comes through as I can't see us getting much more.

afcajax73
Contacteer:

Bericht door afcajax73 » ma jun 18, 2012 7:43 am

Vertonghen's representative has come out and said the spurs deal is still on. Apparently it was more Levy who wanted him there than 'arry.

ofey
Contacteer:

Bericht door ofey » wo jun 20, 2012 2:10 am

If Anita left now, he would probably end up like Babel, Maduro and De Ridder.
A nobody.
AJACIED

Cruijff
AT Toto winner 14/15

Bericht door Cruijff » wo jun 20, 2012 4:49 am

Just a feeling, but I'm getting a small based on nothing feeling that perhaps Vertonghen will stay!

Plaats reactie