New Players for Ajax

News and discussion

Moderators: ajaxusa, Kowalczyk, mods

ajaxcolombia

Re: New Players for Ajax

Bericht door ajaxcolombia » wo apr 18, 2012 6:59 pm

Winger will be Narsingh. Another young striker??? eh??? Hell Let's freaking go for Dost then, but actually we don't need him anymore. Replacemente for Jan will be either Moisander or Chivu. Of course those two players will anly be requiered until Denswil is ready for the first team.
Godenzonen

souras84

Bericht door souras84 » wo apr 18, 2012 7:01 pm

I believe we shouldn't sign a player as good as our first no. 9 when we only use one.
May the Force be with you

kezme44

Bericht door kezme44 » wo apr 18, 2012 9:25 pm

lasse schone...22 games, 10 goals for nec this season. capped 8 times for denmark. free transfer. i like it.

unfortunate for lodeiro, though...

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » wo apr 18, 2012 9:56 pm

ajaxcolombia schreef:Another young striker??? eh??? Hell Let's freaking go for Dost then, but actually we don't need him anymore. Replacemente for Jan will be either Moisander or Chivu.
Dost is in talks with Wolfsberg for transfer to the Bundesliga and he's really not as good as Sigthorrson. Chivu is washed up and I don't want to see him in an Ajax shirt; total waste of €s.
Appie Nouri will forever be remembered for his grace and humanity on and off the pitch!

ajaxcolombia

Bericht door ajaxcolombia » do apr 19, 2012 1:00 am

I'd rather have athletic and quick CB's like the ones we have. Chivu doesn't have any of those characteristics. The only reason we could contemplate bringing Chivu, is in an "Ooijer role". Moisander is the best option really.
Godenzonen

aveslacker

Bericht door aveslacker » do apr 19, 2012 9:42 am

Orange14 schreef:
ajaxcolombia schreef:Another young striker??? eh??? Hell Let's freaking go for Dost then, but actually we don't need him anymore. Replacemente for Jan will be either Moisander or Chivu.
Dost is in talks with Wolfsberg for transfer to the Bundesliga and he's really not as good as Sigthorrson. Chivu is washed up and I don't want to see him in an Ajax shirt; total waste of €s.
Totally agree. Chivu would be like Stam all over again.
AFC Ajax
Landskampioen
2013-2014

orange goblin
Contacteer:

Bericht door orange goblin » do apr 19, 2012 10:29 am

Plan De Boer for next season squad, at least for now, seems very very clear

keepers: vermeer, cillessen, van der hart

defenders: van rhjin, alderweireld, denswil, blind, ligeon, moisander, boilesen, koppers

midfielders: anita, eriksen, janssen, enoh, schone, de jong

forwards: narsingh , sigthorsson, boerrigter, ozbiliz, the mysterious young striker or maybe fischer , ebecilio, lukoki, klassen
25/26 players, all young and the great majority from our youth system. and very few non-dutch!

we seem likely to say goodbye to
van der wiel: sold
vertonghen: sold
sulejmani: sold before going free agent
lodeiro: option to extend not to be exercised
bulykin: idem
oojer: not extended
verhoeven: idem
aissati: idem (it's a shame)
bizot: on loan again
serero: on loan
bonevacia: will start at jong ajax
castillion: idem
sneijder: idem
jozefzoon: not extended
veltman: still with jong ajax
dijks: idem
de kamps: idem
de sa: idem
rits: idem
fischer: maybe idem

A good plan, if you ask me. maybe we're too short in defensive midfielders, so I hope Bonevacia will make it.
:ajaxscarf.gif:
O tempora o mores

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » do apr 19, 2012 1:08 pm

@Orange Goblin - I hope that this is the route the team takes since it does not involve spending a lot of money on transfers. I can't remember whether Moisander is out of contract this June or not and Narsingh seems to be a reasonable buy 'if' we get rid of Sulejmani. It will do the team well to solidify the current financial situation and not go down the road that our neighbors in Eindhoven have taken. :biggrin.gif:
Appie Nouri will forever be remembered for his grace and humanity on and off the pitch!

afcajax73
Contacteer:

Bericht door afcajax73 » do apr 19, 2012 1:38 pm

weve apparently already been in contact over moisander :smile-ajax.gif:

orange goblin
Contacteer:

Bericht door orange goblin » do apr 19, 2012 1:43 pm

Orange14 schreef:@Orange Goblin - I hope that this is the route the team takes since it does not involve spending a lot of money on transfers. I can't remember whether Moisander is out of contract this June or not and Narsingh seems to be a reasonable buy 'if' we get rid of Sulejmani. It will do the team well to solidify the current financial situation and not go down the road that our neighbors in Eindhoven have taken. :biggrin.gif:
for my "cousin" Orange14: Moisander contract expires in 2014 and AZ started asking 5 mln or so, but as afcajax73 reports, De Boer is already doing work on him (in total respect of rules, as even in Alkmaar have to admit). Let's hope the price goes down a bit.
As for Narsingh, Heerenveen turned off our first offer, whose amount is still unknown
O tempora o mores

ajaxcolombia

Bericht door ajaxcolombia » do apr 19, 2012 2:30 pm

Goal.com reports that heerenveen would like 6 million euros for narsingh. We are right now in discussions with his agent to agree personal terms.
Godenzonen

rjf1

Bericht door rjf1 » do apr 19, 2012 3:56 pm

I read where he came through our academy but we let him go early on because he was 'too light'. Now we are going to have to pay 6m to get him back? What is wrong with this picture?

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » do apr 19, 2012 4:25 pm

rjf1 schreef:I read where he came through our academy but we let him go early on because he was 'too light'. Now we are going to have to pay 6m to get him back? What is wrong with this picture?
Nothing because it is not the first time this has happened. When you have 100s of kids coming through an academy mistakes happen both with players that get cut and players who are kept. It's very difficult to evaluate young players which is why most youth competitions, including the Euro U-21s, are pretty worthless. Dutch won two consecutive Euro U-21s but Huntelaar is pretty much the only player from those teams who has had a very good career.

DrDuncan

Bericht door DrDuncan » do apr 19, 2012 6:06 pm

ajaxcolombia schreef:I'd rather have athletic and quick CB's like the ones we have.
Athletic? Yes. Also both have great strength, and good positional sense. But quick? I don't think so. One of the reasons we do so much better when Vurnon Anita plays as defensive midfielder is that he does have the pace to cover when Vertonghen or Alderwereild are caught out of position ... unlike vd Weil, Blind, Janssen and Enoh.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » do apr 19, 2012 7:44 pm

Orange Goblin a fair list just point out of your list to go should be Silva not extended El ham and Cvitanich bothe to sell .Really are having a good clear out .

I too think our squad for next season wont be too far from your list. Moisander was with us a few years ago played for our Jong I think but we let him go. So the 2 main signings this summer are 2 players we let go and will cost us 10m . Agree with another posting that we have loads of youths ,some develop slower like Boerrigter but as a club mistakes have been made.

Blind3
Contacteer:

Bericht door Blind3 » vr apr 20, 2012 1:00 am

If Narsingh's return to us mirrors Derk Boerrigter's return , it will be money well spent. A gamble, but worth it for the right price. Happy about the Schoen signing also.
"Buy the ticket, take the ride".
Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

"Our albums are junk"
Keith Moon

orange goblin
Contacteer:

Bericht door orange goblin » vr apr 20, 2012 8:35 am

SPL schreef:Orange Goblin a fair list just point out of your list to go should be Silva not extended El ham and Cvitanich bothe to sell
Damn, you're right, I totally removed them from my mind. Who knows, maybe if Boca won't buy him, Cvitanich comes back to do the bench for Sigthorsson..don't think so anyway.
Laatst gewijzigd door orange goblin op vr apr 20, 2012 10:49 am, 1 keer totaal gewijzigd.
O tempora o mores

afcajax73
Contacteer:

Bericht door afcajax73 » vr apr 20, 2012 9:59 am

we apparently already had one bid turned down from heerenveen

Dave the mac

Bericht door Dave the mac » vr apr 20, 2012 11:06 pm

Hi all - new to posting here but read most of whats here...never quite sure when to jump in, so here goes.
I watched the NAC/Roda game today, mainly to see a couple players that I feel would be great for Ajax to pick up for next season: Kees Luijckx (NAC) and Jagas Vukovic (Roda). The thinking here is a replacement for Vertonghen who I'll hate to see leave this summer, but that looks to be the case. The Ajax coaching staff is already looking at Moisander and there's interest in Nuytinck (NEC). Both of these guys may be okay but I'd hate to see Ajax overspend.... NAC - near the bottom of the table - may very well need to sell some players and that's why Luijckc may be a good addition. He's skillfull, tall, and can play at the DM position. Anita of course is a lock there but nice to have another another tall player that could step in.
Vukovic did not start today, but did come on in the 2nd half. He is big! 1.95m and pretty mobile for a such a big guy. Looks like he's on loan from PSV who may have to sell players.... So he may be a bargin as well.
But the player who I thought was great in this game is another CB, Eric Botteghin (NAC), whose from Brazil? Although NAC lost both CB's played very well.
Just thought I'd add my 2 cents....

aveslacker

Bericht door aveslacker » za apr 21, 2012 7:06 am

Dave the mac schreef:Hi all - new to posting here but read most of whats here...never quite sure when to jump in, so here goes.
I watched the NAC/Roda game today, mainly to see a couple players that I feel would be great for Ajax to pick up for next season: Kees Luijckx (NAC) and Jagas Vukovic (Roda). The thinking here is a replacement for Vertonghen who I'll hate to see leave this summer, but that looks to be the case. The Ajax coaching staff is already looking at Moisander and there's interest in Nuytinck (NEC). Both of these guys may be okay but I'd hate to see Ajax overspend.... NAC - near the bottom of the table - may very well need to sell some players and that's why Luijckc may be a good addition. He's skillfull, tall, and can play at the DM position. Anita of course is a lock there but nice to have another another tall player that could step in.
Vukovic did not start today, but did come on in the 2nd half. He is big! 1.95m and pretty mobile for a such a big guy. Looks like he's on loan from PSV who may have to sell players.... So he may be a bargin as well.
But the player who I thought was great in this game is another CB, Eric Botteghin (NAC), whose from Brazil? Although NAC lost both CB's played very well.
Just thought I'd add my 2 cents....
Welcome aboard! :tifoajax.gif:
AFC Ajax
Landskampioen
2013-2014

Blind3
Contacteer:

Bericht door Blind3 » za apr 21, 2012 9:26 am

Dave,

Welcome to our happy home !! :ajaxscarf.gif: :blub.gif:
"Buy the ticket, take the ride".
Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

"Our albums are junk"
Keith Moon

SPL

Bericht door SPL » za apr 21, 2012 10:37 am

welcome aboard Dave.

grachtdog
Contacteer:

Bericht door grachtdog » za apr 21, 2012 3:21 pm

Welcome Dave. I'm happy to know there is another Ajax supporter in Seattle!
XXX

Amol

Bericht door Amol » za apr 21, 2012 7:07 pm

Welcome aboard! :ajaxscarf.gif:

Ayman

Bericht door Ayman » za apr 21, 2012 10:00 pm

Welcome dave! Amazing ismt it we have sooooo many ajax fans across the globe!

Plaats reactie