Ajacieden in Oranje

News and discussion

Moderators: ajaxusa, Kowalczyk, mods

Blind3
Contacteer:

Re: Ajacieden in Oranje

Bericht door Blind3 » wo mei 04, 2011 5:04 pm

THANK YOU SPL and ORANGE14 for comments on the match. Much obliged to you both.
"Buy the ticket, take the ride".
Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

"Our albums are junk"
Keith Moon

SPL

Bericht door SPL » wo mei 04, 2011 7:07 pm

Dutch U 21 have a couple of games at the end of the month and an initial 36 squad contains 8 from Ajax

Bizot, Blind,Ebecilio, Kappelhof, Jozefzoon,Ozbiliz, V Rhijn plus Padt who is at Go Ahead on loan.

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » wo mei 04, 2011 7:48 pm

SPL schreef:Dutch U 21 have a couple of games at the end of the month and an initial 36 squad contains 8 from Ajax

Bizot, Blind,Ebecilio, Kappelhof, Jozefzoon,Ozbiliz, V Rhijn plus Padt who is at Go Ahead on loan.
I wonder if this means these players will not be traveling to the US for the two friendlies.
Appie Nouri will forever be remembered for his grace and humanity on and off the pitch!

SPL

Bericht door SPL » wo mei 04, 2011 8:55 pm

The final U21 squad will be picked before Ajax go to the USA and I am not sure they will all be picked .

SPL

Bericht door SPL » za mei 07, 2011 11:30 am

Dutch U 17 beat Romania 1-0 and have qualified for the semis of the European u17 Champs and by doing so qualify for the World Cup in June . Neither Ajax player was used yesterday but de Bondt our new player played the whole game.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » vr mei 13, 2011 12:10 pm

Just a brief update on U17 Euro Champs . Since beating Germany and Romania they drew 0-0 with Czech Rep and both Leeuwenburgh and Gravenberch played in what was a dead rubber,the dutch already qualified . As already posted they beat England 1-0 to reach the final with de Bondt our new winger playing and Gravenberch just sub. Denmark lost to Germany and Fischer,also a new player, evidently has looked good in the competition.

We do not seem to have many talents at this level and Fword have several ! Ebecilio who plays for Arsenal and scored the winner v England was taken from Fword

This month sees the Dutch u18's playing 3 games in a tournement and Dijks, Ondaan and Sporkslede
all from our A1 youths picked.

At U19 level 3 Euro qualifiers later this month and Ajax A1 players dominate
Hahn, Ligeon,Denswil, Bouy,de Kamps, Lukoki, and de Sa picked but Koppers who played regularly for our Jong after Christmas and Klaassen ,rated the best of our A1 youths are reserves!

SPL

Bericht door SPL » zo mei 15, 2011 6:52 pm

Dutch are European U17 champs having beaten Germany 5-2 de Bondt ,soon to be Ajax played and Gravenberch ,sub was the only current Ajax player involved

SPL

Bericht door SPL » ma mei 23, 2011 8:43 pm

Full Oranje team playing Uruguay and Brazil and De Zeeuw and V dWiel are in the squad.

Dutch U 21 playing 2 friendly Ints v Israel and Albania have included Padt , Kappelhof and Jozefzoon
all who wont be with us next season plus V Rhijn who may or may not be . Bizot is standby goalie and like Padt will likely be on loan next season.

Blind Ebecilio and Ozbiliz were in the original squad of over 30 but given they are in USA I assume
they were not considered.

Finally the Dutch U 19's are playing a qualifying group to qualify for the European Champs later this summer and need to finish top of the group to do so but appear to have failed . 1-1 draw with Israel
and 1-0 defeat to Czech Rep means with one game to go they are virtually out of contention .

I mention this as half the team are our A1 squad . Hahn, Denswil, de Kamps,Bouy, de Sa and Lukoki have all played so far . Ligeon ,highly rated by de Boer had to drop out with injury and Klaassen rated the best of our A1 team is not available due to exams.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » do jun 02, 2011 7:55 pm

As we await the full Dutch team playing Uruguay and Brazil in the next week in which only V d Wiel is involved just to up date on Ajax players at youth Int level last week.

My last post , mentioned the U19, with half a dozen from our A1 but they failed to win their last qualifying match ,1-1 with Russia , and wont be in the European U19 championships.

The Dutch U 18 's did not win a 3 match tourney v USA, Portugal and Finland but 3 from our A1 played all the games .Sporkslede, Dijks and Ondaan.

At U 21 level 2 easy warm up wins v Albania and Israel with only R v Rhijn still really from Ajax although Kappelhof, now going to Groningen and Padt staying on loan at GAE Deventer involved.

ajaxcolombia

Bericht door ajaxcolombia » za jun 04, 2011 9:05 pm

Watching Brazil vs. Netherlands. So far a rather boring game really. Van der Wiel ran into a little trouble when Brazil attacked down his side, committing fouls. However this was sporadic, so he didn't look that exposed, but I'm a little worried he still a little cluless definding. Didn't attack too much, or at all actually, since most of Notherlands attacking was down the left flank trying to attack Dani Alves back with Affelay and Kuyt.
Godenzonen

SPL

Bericht door SPL » vr aug 05, 2011 7:15 pm

Dutch squad v England only V d Wiel from Ajax.

Dutch U 21 playing Sweden and Blind is our only player although Bizot , out on loan is included. Kappelhof ,sold to Groningen this summer also there. The squad of 18 includes
7 Fworders plus 2 others who have just left them Wijnaldum and Castaignos.

Kowalczyk
Moderator English Section
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » di aug 09, 2011 9:38 am

England vs Holland has just been called off, for obvious reasons.

A win would have made Holland #1 of the official FIFA ranking for the first time in history. Even without the riots that was a pretty irrelevant fact already (after a lost World Cup final), but it's even more irrelevant in the current circumstances.

K.
Still alive...

SE6Ajacied

Bericht door SE6Ajacied » di aug 09, 2011 10:07 am

Kowalczyk schreef:England vs Holland has just been called off, for obvious reasons.

A win would have made Holland #1 of the official FIFA ranking for the first time in history. Even without the riots that was a pretty irrelevant fact already (after a lost World Cup final), but it's even more irrelevant in the current circumstances.

K.
You beat me to it Ko. Pretty terrible what's happening here - sat up most of the night listening to reports from Lewisham where I live now (nothing too serious, couple of cars on fire and not much more) snd then watched live footage of my home town Croydon pretty much in flames, shops and everything on fire about a mile down the road from where my parents still live. Some pretty serious damage done there, the news had a helicopter in the air and there were fires all over town, apparently the worst since World War 2 and some pretty iconic local landmarks that survived that were destroyed last night.
Forza Haarlem. HFC Gone but not forgotten!

Over Pasanens Head

Bericht door Over Pasanens Head » di aug 09, 2011 4:56 pm

And you know what, in the end it won't be the rioter's fault. It will be the system that has failed them. :onfire.gif:

For whotsits sake these people are just thugs and morons - bring out the army (with rubber bullets) and the water canon to deal with them. Then ship them all off to fight in Afganistan (not that I agree with being there in the first place).

Hope all of your family are safe SE6
Well rock and roll is such a crazy drug,
It wraps you up in a great big hug

SPL

Bericht door SPL » di aug 09, 2011 6:48 pm

OPH Agree with you word for word

SE6.Hope you and your family are safe .

Manneken Pis

Bericht door Manneken Pis » wo aug 10, 2011 1:43 am

Kowalczyk schreef:England vs Holland has just been called off, for obvious reasons.

K.
Tell me about it. I'm in the UK for a "double header" , Eng v Ned being the second part.
Luckily the first part wasn't postponed:
Nottm Forest (Div 2) v Notts County (Div 3) played despite riots last night in Nottingham.
22,000 fans (6000 from the 3rd division Notts) came to a fabulous game: 3-3 after extra time win for the Florists on penos. The game had everything: great goals, disallowed goals, a goal with the last kick of the match, etc etc.

Don't get me wrong.... the riots are terrible, but despite everything I'm happy Nottingham can host a "tense" local derby, without any trouble given what's going on around.
“If I wanted you to understand it, I would have explained it better.”

afcajax73
Contacteer:

Bericht door afcajax73 » wo aug 10, 2011 7:22 am

Manneken Pis schreef:

K.
Tell me about it. I'm in the UK for a "double header" , Eng v Ned being the second part.
Luckily the first part wasn't postponed:
Nottm Forest (Div 2) v Notts County (Div 3) played despite riots last night in Nottingham.
22,000 fans (6000 from the 3rd division Notts) came to a fabulous game: 3-3 after extra time win for the Florists on penos. The game had everything: great goals, disallowed goals, a goal with the last kick of the match, etc etc.

Don't get me wrong.... the riots are terrible, but despite everything I'm happy Nottingham can host a "tense" local derby, without any trouble given what's going on around.
Excellent! glad you got a good game. :)

Philippe
Contacteer:

Bericht door Philippe » wo aug 10, 2011 10:06 am

Over Pasanens Head schreef:And you know what, in the end it won't be the rioter's fault. It will be the system that has failed them. :onfire.gif:

For whotsits sake these people are just thugs and morons - bring out the army (with rubber bullets) and the water canon to deal with them. Then ship them all off to fight in Afganistan (not that I agree with being there in the first place).
I share your thoughts about looters, not about rioters. Two men were shot : under what circumstances ? And don't you think there are some very serious social background issues : cuts in social budgets, schooling, unemployment, etc ...?
Appie, stay strong !

Over Pasanens Head

Bericht door Over Pasanens Head » wo aug 10, 2011 10:25 am

philippe schreef:
Over Pasanens Head schreef:And you know what, in the end it won't be the rioter's fault. It will be the system that has failed them. :onfire.gif:

I share your thoughts about looters, not about rioters. Two men were shot : under what circumstances ? And don't you think there are some very serious social background issues : cuts in social budgets, schooling, unemployment, etc ...?
There are issues but these people are not interested in helping themselves or even letting other people help them. I work in education and in particular I have been working with the long-term unemployed for the last year and in the main their attitude has been so poor - they just have it too cushy with all the benefits they get. People try and help but they just throw it back into your face. Look what happened the other night when they burnt down the local community centre.

afcajax73
Contacteer:

Bericht door afcajax73 » wo aug 10, 2011 10:44 am

Over Pasanens Head schreef:
philippe schreef:

There are issues but these people are not interested in helping themselves or even letting other people help them. I work in education and in particular I have been working with the long-term unemployed for the last year and in the main their attitude has been so poor - they just have it too cushy with all the benefits they get. People try and help but they just throw it back into your face. Look what happened the other night when they burnt down the local community centre.
I think its about time that the british government started to put britain first, rather than sending billions of pounds to other countries. the vast majority of these "rioters" are doing it for their personal gain, but i do feel that we as a nation are growing increasingly tired of the government and their inability to solve our own problems before we try and solve the worlds.

if i was in charge, i would get the water cannons out with a bright coloured dye in, and spray the "rioters" then simply arrest anyone glowing orange or what ever. If this didnt work, the next step would be to switch off all the CCTV cameras and just lt the police deal with it how ever they feel fit. Forget human rights of rioters. in my book, if you want human rghts, you must act like a human being.

Over Pasanens Head

Bericht door Over Pasanens Head » wo aug 10, 2011 11:15 am

afcajax73 schreef:
I think its about time that the british government started to put britain first, rather than sending billions of pounds to other countries. the vast majority of these "rioters" are doing it for their personal gain, but i do feel that we as a nation are growing increasingly tired of the government and their inability to solve our own problems before we try and solve the worlds.

if i was in charge, i would get the water cannons out with a bright coloured dye in, and spray the "rioters" then simply arrest anyone glowing orange or what ever. If this didnt work, the next step would be to switch off all the CCTV cameras and just lt the police deal with it how ever they feel fit. Forget human rights of rioters. in my book, if you want human rghts, you must act like a human being.
You can have my vote. There is one of these new parliament e-petitions that is gathering signatures to stop the benefits of convicted looters etc. which I have signed up to.
The problem though is what happens after that with these people - we must solve this problem and if I knew how I would be a very rich man. I also deal with 3rd or 4th generation NEETS (not in education, employment or training) and these people are stuck in a rut. There is also a deprived area in Essex where the residents have a life expectancy which is 10 years less that a location 40 miles away. Real issues that as you say we should look at first before solving everybody elses problems.

Anyway back on topic - Holland had a very lucky escape as England would have thrashed them to bits. :smallgrin.gif:

SE6Ajacied

Bericht door SE6Ajacied » wo aug 10, 2011 11:39 am

Wow, we're really getting off topic here but enjoying reading the debate. All family are safe thanks, I could write for hours on politics/unemployment/law and order especially a) being unemployed right now after being made redundant from my public sector job earlier this year and b) writing this on an old computer after my nice laptop got stolen in a burglary while I was on holiday in NL last week, but I think suffice to say that in my view there are some political/social issues at base of this but also that a large number of those involved in the last days have just been out to loot and create mayhem for the sake of it.

We can't let the govt off the hook though by saying that just because some obviously just had thievery and a "laugh" on their minds, there aren't genuine issues at the heart of this, at least for some. Lets not forget this all stemmed from what I would say was a legitimate peaceful protest after the police shot dead an apparently unarmed man whilst arresting him and then apparently tried to twist their way out of what had happened. Seemingly this guy was no innocent bystander but we don't have the death penalty in this country and certainly not in these circyumstances.

Glad you enjoyed the game MP, you're probably quite fortunate it went ahead as Nottingham was far from untouched last night and a Polkice Station there was firebombed by the mob.
Forza Haarlem. HFC Gone but not forgotten!

Philippe
Contacteer:

Bericht door Philippe » wo aug 10, 2011 11:58 am

SE6Ajacied schreef:We can't let the govt off the hook though by saying that just because some obviously just had thievery and a "laugh" on their minds, there aren't genuine issues at the heart of this, at least for some. Lets not forget this all stemmed from what I would say was a legitimate peaceful protest after the police shot dead an apparently unarmed man whilst arresting him and then apparently tried to twist their way out of what had happened. Seemingly this guy was no innocent bystander but we don't have the death penalty in this country and certainly not in these circyumstances.
I'm with you on that one. :biggthumpup.gif:

Anyways, I'm glad the game was cancelled : one less with van Marwijk.
Appie, stay strong !

SPL

Bericht door SPL » do aug 18, 2011 7:51 pm

Senior Dutch team play San Marino next month in Euro qualifier and V d Wiel and Janssen in the initial squad

U21's start the 2013 Euro champs qualifiers and initial squad has Blind, Ebecilio V Rhijn plus on loan Bizot and recent players who have left , Burnet, Kappelhof and Padt.

Finally 2x U19 Ints coming up and 6 out of 20 are from our A1 team

Nieuwpoort, Denswil,Sporkslede, Klaassen, Bouy, de Sa with Schenk on standby

SPL

Bericht door SPL » wo sep 07, 2011 7:32 pm

Looking at the senior and U 21 dutch teams this week there was very little current Ajax contingence. In wins over San Marino and Finland only V d Wiel played for the seniors. The U21 won 1-0 v Bulgaria and 4-0 v Luxemburg in Euro qualifiers and Daley Blind was our only player. Bizot ,out on loan was only unused sub .

In 2x U19 friendlies ,0-0 v England and 2-2 v Germany it was good to see that 6 players from our current A1 were used , defenders Nieuwpoort, Denswil and Sporkslede, midfielders Bouy and Klaassen plus winger de Sa.

Plaats reactie