Rooie

Re: Players Leaving Ajax

Bericht door Rooie » wo jun 15, 2011 6:44 pm

Probably the work of his agent, Raiola.

afcajax73
Contacteer:

Bericht door afcajax73 » do jun 16, 2011 10:45 am

Vi today says Anita to either tottenham or Liverpool for 15mil. And another stupid one.. Sulejmani to wolves! Ha but they spelt his name misralem suledjmani!!!!

afcajax73
Contacteer:

Bericht door afcajax73 » do jun 16, 2011 10:59 am

Vi today says Anita to either tottenham or Liverpool for 15mil. And another stupid one.. Sulejmani to wolves! Ha but they spelt his name misralem suledjmani!!!!

SPL

Bericht door SPL » do jun 16, 2011 12:05 pm

Anita to Liverpool or Spurs is just made up. His agent said last week there is no 14m buy out clause and Anita wants to stay at Ajax to develop.

Barcelona, £350m in debt and with only £40m to spend this summer like the look of Boilesen after Tuesdays U21 game and will scout him next season. Boilesen turned down Man U and several other big clubs to join the club with the best youth record in Europe. We should be greatful that Eriksen and Boilesen are not greedy kids who are only motivated by money .They chose our club because of its youth record and because they believed they would develop better here .

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » do jun 16, 2011 1:57 pm

SPL schreef: Barcelona, £350m in debt and with only £40m to spend this summer .
Does anyone really believe that M. Platini's fair play rules will be enforced? If you look at the top clubs in Europe the only ones that seem to meet the requirements are Arsenal and Bayern. All the rest have debt out the wazoo or a sugar daddy funding things. I'm quite pessimistic about all this.
Appie Nouri will forever be remembered for his grace and humanity on and off the pitch!

bluedaddy19
Contacteer:

Bericht door bluedaddy19 » vr jun 17, 2011 5:25 pm

just a little inside info for you all, i share when i can: stek is roma's #1 keeper choice, but it appears they do not like our asking price and are moving on to AZ's romero
AJAX HUP ROOD WITTE SCHARE, DAPP RE STRIJDERS FIER EN KOEN
GEEN CLUB DIE ONS KAN EVENAREN, ROOD EN WIT WORDT KAMPIOEN

SPL

Bericht door SPL » vr jun 17, 2011 5:28 pm

Good news . Not sure why Steks would want to go their apart from the sunshine, food and wine! Certainly not football .

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » vr jun 17, 2011 6:06 pm

SPL schreef:Good news . Not sure why Steks would want to go their apart from the sunshine, food and wine! Certainly not football .
They have a new owner who looks to shake things up. Rumor is that Bojan will go there on a season long loan from Barca.
Appie Nouri will forever be remembered for his grace and humanity on and off the pitch!

aveslacker

Bericht door aveslacker » vr jun 17, 2011 6:19 pm

Orange14 schreef:
SPL schreef: Barcelona, £350m in debt and with only £40m to spend this summer .
Does anyone really believe that M. Platini's fair play rules will be enforced? If you look at the top clubs in Europe the only ones that seem to meet the requirements are Arsenal and Bayern. All the rest have debt out the wazoo or a sugar daddy funding things. I'm quite pessimistic about all this.
And Arsenal's situation looks better than it is because a lot of their recent income came from the one-time sale of flats at their stadium.
AFC Ajax
Landskampioen
2013-2014

bluedaddy19
Contacteer:

Bericht door bluedaddy19 » vr jun 17, 2011 6:39 pm

SPL schreef:Good news . Not sure why Steks would want to go their apart from the sunshine, food and wine! Certainly not football .

well now, i didnt say stek wanted to go... just that he is roma's first choice, but one they have realized they dont want to pay for at the price :D

cdnajaxfan

Bericht door cdnajaxfan » za jun 18, 2011 3:09 am

aveslacker schreef:And Arsenal's situation looks better than it is because a lot of their recent income came from the one-time sale of flats at their stadium.
True but not for long! Their new owner is said to be giving Wenger a 40 million transfer kitty. However, he is so cheap I don't think he would know what to do with all of that money!

SPL

Bericht door SPL » za jun 18, 2011 10:59 am

well no fear of Arsenal buying any of our players unless they are 15 year olds.

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » za jun 18, 2011 1:21 pm

cdnajaxfan schreef:
aveslacker schreef:And Arsenal's situation looks better than it is because a lot of their recent income came from the one-time sale of flats at their stadium.
True but not for long! Their new owner is said to be giving Wenger a 40 million transfer kitty. However, he is so cheap I don't think he would know what to do with all of that money!
See this link: http://swissramble.blogspot.com/2011/05 ... =BP_recent for an explanation of Arsenal's budget for new players.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » za jun 18, 2011 5:47 pm

A Good read but from all the figures they are still over £200m in debt . I think only Bayern and Ajax are probably debt free of the major clubs.

Back on subject they really could do with a goalie like Steks but wont pay 10m for him. I was thinking that with the league season starting 6th august we have to give Steks , Vertonghen and V d Wiel until then to move otherwise they stay . I do not want us suddenly losing one of them on the 30 August and giving ourselves one day to find a replacement before transfer deadline closes.

ajaxcolombia

Bericht door ajaxcolombia » ma jun 20, 2011 6:38 pm

Rasmus Lindgren appears to be leaving definitely to red Bull Salzburg. His legacy: The goal against Paok in Greece! :blub.gif:
Godenzonen

souras84

Bericht door souras84 » ma jun 20, 2011 11:29 pm

ajaxcolombia schreef:Rasmus Lindgren appears to be leaving definitely to red Bull Salzburg. His legacy: The goal against Paok in Greece! :blub.gif:
That was enough!!!! I hate paok
May the Force be with you

orange goblin
Contacteer:

Bericht door orange goblin » ma jun 20, 2011 11:30 pm

yeah...also a great tactical match in florence, Europa League in the Van Basten era I remember. A great professional, never a trouble with him. best of luck rasmus.
O tempora o mores

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » di jun 21, 2011 3:29 am

orange goblin schreef: A great professional, never a trouble with him. best of luck rasmus.
+1; I remember a season ending match where he filled in playing central defense as a result of injuries and suspensions. He never complained and went out each match giving it 100%. Made the best of the limited skill set.

acab

Bericht door acab » di jun 21, 2011 11:46 am

souras84 schreef:
ajaxcolombia schreef:Rasmus Lindgren appears to be leaving definitely to red Bull Salzburg. His legacy: The goal against Paok in Greece! :blub.gif:
That was enough!!!! I hate paok
And you love (sxcept Ajax i mean :smile-ajax.gif: ) ...?

Blind3
Contacteer:

Bericht door Blind3 » di jun 21, 2011 6:29 pm

Best of luck to Rasmus. Thank you for your service. A true pro's pro. :ajaxscarf.gif:
"Buy the ticket, take the ride".
Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

"Our albums are junk"
Keith Moon

SPL

Bericht door SPL » di jun 21, 2011 7:30 pm

With Lindgren gone and Aissati about to, we will soon see El Ham off and probably de Zeeuw as he clearly appears to be surplus(even with Lindgren and Aissati gone we are still 1 midfielder too many imo).

That leaves just 2 surplus players left who are on big contracts Cvitanich and Silva. I think we still want 2or 3m for Cvitanich , whose contract runs to 2013, but I can see him going out on loan again like last year . Silva I can see not going. His contract runs to 2012 and wagers is somewhere near 1m euros . Ajax have not given him a free like Lindgren so must be hoping for a fee. I cannot see anyone paying any money for him or even agreeing to take over a contract of 1m euros for next season.

Over the last 3 seasons we have carried plenty of spare first teamers on big wages. Luckily most of them have now been unloaded and clearly the current management will not be signing such players in the near future.

I do hope we can unload both Cvitanich and Silva before the transfer deadline.

ajaxcolombia

Bericht door ajaxcolombia » di jun 21, 2011 9:34 pm

I do believe Dario should have a chance, of course he wont be first choice, but like in the cup final, he did show he can be of some assistance coming on from the bench. We could use him once in a while. As for Silva, that certainly is one I can't defend in anyway.
Godenzonen

afcajax73
Contacteer:

Bericht door afcajax73 » wo jun 22, 2011 7:47 am

i have to agree there... Cvitanich i think can provide a bit of support now and then, but i guess its not fair on the guy to give him that role. He clearly has a nose for goal, just not in our league!

arizonaajax
Contacteer:

Bericht door arizonaajax » wo jun 22, 2011 10:57 am

I have lost track. Any bad transfer moves from the past having their contracts come to an end this year so we can see them leave?

bluedaddy19
Contacteer:

Bericht door bluedaddy19 » wo jun 22, 2011 1:29 pm

inside info time again...

roma were in amsterdam to talk steks yesterday, and again the takeaway is that they love him but the price tag will probably scare them off

Plaats reactie