Other Eredivisie Teams

News and discussion

Moderators: ajaxusa, Kowalczyk, mods

Kowalczyk
Moderator English Section
Contacteer:

Re: Other Eredivisie Teams

Bericht door Kowalczyk » zo aug 29, 2010 3:28 pm

ajaxcolombia schreef:It's official, ado has taken points away from psv!!! were on top guys.
Yeeeaaahh, nice one!

Ajax and PSV share the #1 position now: same points, same goal differential (14-4).

But we're #1 (alphabetical order)... :ajaxsmiley.gif:

K.
Still alive...

Van basten

Bericht door Van basten » zo aug 29, 2010 3:52 pm

:blub.gif:

Amol

Bericht door Amol » zo aug 29, 2010 4:13 pm

Great news!!

acab

Bericht door acab » ma aug 30, 2010 1:10 pm

Can someone tel me something about Andwele Slory? i only know he's a tboublemaker. Is this right?

cdnajaxfan

Bouma returns to PSV

Bericht door cdnajaxfan » ma aug 30, 2010 11:08 pm

Blind3
Contacteer:

Bericht door Blind3 » di aug 31, 2010 2:34 am

Guess Bulb City needed someone to replace Carlos Salcido.
"Buy the ticket, take the ride".
Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

"Our albums are junk"
Keith Moon

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » zo sep 19, 2010 3:25 pm

We are alone at the top of the table as Roda draw with PSV 0-0.
Appie Nouri will forever be remembered for his grace and humanity on and off the pitch!

ajaxcolombia

Bericht door ajaxcolombia » zo sep 19, 2010 5:22 pm

Great, finally ahead of the farmers, still only two points and we have a very diffcult game against Twente, we have to find our game NOW!!!
Godenzonen

Amol

Bericht door Amol » zo sep 19, 2010 7:02 pm

....and Twente had a draw also. Good weekend, inspite of the lame display by Ajax.

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » wo sep 22, 2010 12:55 pm

Interesting column on Vitesse and their new owner: http://soccernet.espn.go.com/columns/st ... pe&cc=5901
Appie Nouri will forever be remembered for his grace and humanity on and off the pitch!

Van basten

Bericht door Van basten » do sep 23, 2010 10:41 am

F-word is out of KNVB cup :biggrin.gif:

Site Admin
Contacteer:

Bericht door 666 » zo okt 24, 2010 10:37 pm

If you want to post something about Feyenoord you should do so in this thread: http://www.ajaxtalk.nl/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=4344 .

PSV vs. F-word 10-0

Reis (24,47,59)
Martins Indi (39/og)
Toivonen (49)
Lens (55,87)
Dzsudzsák (62,77/p)
Engelaar (69)
Sign your name on
the dotted line:

Over Pasanens Head

Bericht door Over Pasanens Head » ma okt 25, 2010 3:09 pm

I know that this might be taken as being treasonable but I for one am sad that the cockroaches are in this sort of problem.

The fun of their total demise is starting to wear a bit thin with me and I must say that it was so much more pleasurable for me when I hated everything about them ( I must say I hat FC Utrecht more for their anti-football approach to games with Ajax), they were stronger, that they were real rivals and the games were tougher - when we put one over on them you felt a great rush of pleasure etc.
You knew anyway that each season that they would implode but they were still rivals - now when we beat them by a hatful its more like a so what attitude - much the same as if we have beaten Omniworld or the like.

Get well soon cockroaches so we can hate you again and not pity you and thus increase our enjoyment factor everytime we beat you.
Well rock and roll is such a crazy drug,
It wraps you up in a great big hug

Manneken Pis

Bericht door Manneken Pis » ma okt 25, 2010 4:20 pm

Over Pasanens Head schreef:I know that this might be taken as being treasonable but I for one am sad that the cockroaches are in this sort of problem.

The fun of their total demise is starting to wear a bit thin with me and I must say that it was so much more pleasurable for me when I hated everything about them ( I must say I hat FC Utrecht more for their anti-football approach to games with Ajax), they were stronger, that they were real rivals and the games were tougher - when we put one over on them you felt a great rush of pleasure etc.
You knew anyway that each season that they would implode but they were still rivals - now when we beat them by a hatful its more like a so what attitude - much the same as if we have beaten Omniworld or the like.

Get well soon cockroaches so we can hate you again and not pity you and thus increase our enjoyment factor everytime we beat you.
Agreed.
They're only a rival if they are a rival, if you see what I mean...
“If I wanted you to understand it, I would have explained it better.”

aveslacker

Bericht door aveslacker » di okt 26, 2010 10:49 am

Manneken Pis schreef:
Over Pasanens Head schreef:I know that this might be taken as being treasonable but I for one am sad that the cockroaches are in this sort of problem.

Agreed.
They're only a rival if they are a rival, if you see what I mean...
Totally agree. All I can do is pity them.
AFC Ajax
Landskampioen
2013-2014

Kowalczyk
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » di okt 26, 2010 2:23 pm

Honestly...?

I would absolutely love to see them go down... (as long as they return to the Eredivisie one or two years later).

Feyenoord... One season in the First Division... That would be unforgettably fantastic. Away fans will be banned from the Classic for a few more years, so the head-to-head games are a bit dead anyway. I will never forget the day Feyenoord gets relegated. Just for once. And then play them in the cup...

After that they can come back.

:smallgrin.gif:

K.
Still alive...

Philippe
Contacteer:

Bericht door Philippe » di okt 26, 2010 3:13 pm

I fully agree with Ko, no mercy. Let's see them go bankrupt and be relegated to First Division. There is plenty of potential for other clubs from Rotterdam...
Appie, stay strong !

Manneken Pis

Bericht door Manneken Pis » di okt 26, 2010 4:12 pm

Kowalczyk schreef:Honestly...?

I would absolutely love to see them go down... (as long as they return to the Eredivisie one or two years later).

K.
Yeah sure, I have no problem with them going down for a year (or two... :smallgrin.gif: ), but in the end they are the only real rival for me (*) and a healthy rival, builds a stronger Ajax in my eyes.

(*) I don't why but I remain much more indifferent to P$V ....

Philippe
Contacteer:

Bericht door Philippe » di okt 26, 2010 4:27 pm

Manneken Pis schreef: Yeah sure, I have no problem with them going down for a year (or two... :smallgrin.gif: ), but in the end they are the only real rival for me (*) and a healthy rival, builds a stronger Ajax in my eyes.

What about Twente ? And AZ ?
Appie, stay strong !

Over Pasanens Head

Bericht door Over Pasanens Head » di okt 26, 2010 6:28 pm

Feyenoord... One season in the First Division... That would be unforgettably fantastic. Away fans will be banned from the Classic for a few more years, so the head-to-head games are a bit dead anyway. I will never forget the day Feyenoord gets relegated. Just for once. And then play them in the cup...

After that they can come back.

:smallgrin.gif:

K.
Yeh - Honestly !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well rock and roll is such a crazy drug,
It wraps you up in a great big hug

SPL

Bericht door SPL » di okt 26, 2010 6:54 pm

I think about the low life that pass as their fans and their style of anti football and can never feel sorry for them and I am English .

jamcocteau

Bericht door jamcocteau » di okt 26, 2010 9:58 pm

SPL schreef:I think about the low life that pass as their fans.
And you know many Feyenoord fans personally I suppose - I work with a few here in Amsterdam ( yes, they even exist here in 020 )and got to say I find them very decent lads, a lot nicer people than some of the people that I encounter at the ArenA every fortnight who pass themselves off as Ajax fans or human beings for that matter !!!!!

There is good and bad in every support, the vast majority who go watch their team regularly anywhere and can leave it at that - its only a game for fucks sake and people who's sole meaning in life is based around a football club of any sort need to get a life
O would some power the giftie gie us to see ourselves as others see us.

Manneken Pis

Bericht door Manneken Pis » wo okt 27, 2010 12:54 pm

philippe schreef:
Manneken Pis schreef: Yeah sure, I have no problem with them going down for a year (or two... :smallgrin.gif: ), but in the end they are the only real rival for me (*) and a healthy rival, builds a stronger Ajax in my eyes.

What about Twente ? And AZ ?
Twente is and AZ was a "flash in the pan", they come and go and I think most of us like their "spunk" even if we want Ajax to win the league. That's definitely not the case with Fword because there's too much history in the rivalry.

Think back to de Zeuw's "studs first" tackle and goal for AZ a couple of years ago, now he's a hero in the Arena. That would never happen with an Fword player.

Just my opinion, obvioulsly...

Kowalczyk
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » wo okt 27, 2010 9:39 pm

Willem II suffered their 9th home defeat in a row today (against FC Twente: 1-3).

That's an all time Eredivisie record.

Congratulations, Willem II!

K.
Still alive...

Ajaxfanuk

Bericht door Ajaxfanuk » do okt 28, 2010 5:15 pm

Manneken Pis schreef:

K.
Yeah sure, I have no problem with them going down for a year (or two... :smallgrin.gif: ), but in the end they are the only real rival for me (*) and a healthy rival, builds a stronger Ajax in my eyes.

I know what you mean, I dont like PSV beating us at anything but I feel perhaps a begrudging respect for them. AZ and Twente mixed things up nicely even at our expense but I must say it would be funny for Feyenoord to go down, they just wind me up, the fans on the whole are fine but its just good for the rivalry if they suffer a bit, id hope they come straight back up though because the Klassieke is a brilliant football match twice a year :)
Wit-rood-wit zit in ons bloed! We zijn de beste en zo goed. Ik spring me hele leven lang, voor: Ajax Amsterdam!

Plaats reactie