Basketball

F1, tennis, schaatsen, wielrennen en nog veel meer.

Moderator: mods

Buijtendijk

Bericht door Buijtendijk » ma jan 24, 2005 9:50 am

...én als scout in het Oosten van het land!

jabu

Bericht door jabu » di jan 25, 2005 8:40 am

Marillion schreef:Wat vinden de kenners van Chicago? Hebben ze nu eindelijk de stijgende lijn te pakken of is het slechts een tijdelijke opleving?
Volgens mij voldoen ze op dit moment gewoon redelijk aan de verwachtingen. Aan het begin van het seizoen werden ze toch gezien als playoff kandidaat. Ze begonnen alleen heel slecht. Nu zijn ze op dreef geraakt en halen ze de schade in. Ik denk dat ze het voorlopig wel goed blijven doen en in de race voor een playoff plaats zich zullen gaan mengen.
Bulls over .500 for first time in over two years

The Chicago Bulls are finally escaping the shadow of Michael Jordan.

Eddy Curry scored 19 points, five of his teammates also reached double figures and the Bulls surged over .500 for the first time in more than two years, routing the Atlanta Hawks 107-82 on Monday night.

Chicago hasn't been above .500 this late in the season since 1998, when Jordan led the Bulls to their sixth NBA championship and retired for the second time.

A painful rebuilding job -- and six straight losing seasons -- might finally be paying off with a lineup that includes two rookies (Luol Deng and Chris Duhon), a second-year player (Kirk Hinrich) and the 22-year-old Curry, who qualifies as a seasoned veteran on this team.

"We were just having fun out there," Curry said. "We were really clicking on offense."

The woeful Hawks actually led 24-23 at the end of the first quarter, but things quickly turned ugly for the home team. The Bulls outscored Atlanta 35-12 in the second period -- and the rout was on.

Early on, Chicago appeared to be headed for another dismal season in the post-Jordan era. The Bulls lost their first nine games and 14 of 17, but they've won 17 of 22 to improve to 20-19.

The stretch already includes winning streaks of five and seven games, and the Bulls have now won three in a row after blowing out the Hawks.

Chicago hadn't been above .500 since winning its first two games of the 2002-03 season. That was quickly followed by four straight losses -- and another miserable season.

"We didn't think we were an 0-9 team when we were 0-9," coach Scott Skiles said. "We thought we were better than that. And we were."

At times, this one looked like the Harlem Globetrotters against the Washington Generals.

The Bulls dunked at will, including Curry's spectacular, one-handed slam on a lob from Deng early in the third quarter. When the Hawks tried to cover up on the inside, Chicago burned them from beyond the arc, finishing 9-of-16 on 3-pointers. Duhon had four of them.

"We just started missing shots, and then we couldn't stop anybody," Hawks guard Tyronn Lue said. "We just went around hanging our heads. When you're not scoring, you've got to stop the other team from scoring. We let our offense affect our defense."

For a while, it appeared the Hawks might challenge the worst loss in Atlanta history. They were down 99-57 in the opening minutes of the final period, on pace to eclipse a 47-point defeat against Philadelphia in 1982.

But the Bulls went cold the rest of the way, allowing the Hawks to avoid that brush with infamy. It wasn't even the worst loss of the season, which remains a 112-82 blowout at Phoenix in the opener.

That didn't make the outcome any easier to take.

"If we lose by 100 and we're giving it all we have, I can live with that," Lue said. "But to play like we did tonight is unacceptable."

Othella Harrington had 18 points for the Bulls, who got almost everyone involved in the fun. Ben Gordon added 15, Duhon 14, Deng 13 and Hinrich 11.

The Bulls certainly know what it feels like to be on the other end of a blowout.

"It's kind of crazy because not too long ago, we were that other team," Curry said. "So we definitely know how they feel. It never feels good."

The Hawks made just 26 of 80 shots (32.5 percent) and mostly just stood around on defense. Al Harrington led the way with 18 points, but scoring honors didn't mean much in this one.
http://sports.espn.go.com

Gordon en Hinrich zijn twee zeer belangrijke schakels bij de Bulls. Net zoals Curry en Deng. Ze hebben dus jonge spelers met veel potentie. Hopelijk voor hen komt het er nu uit en houden ze het team bij elkaar.

jabu

Bericht door jabu » vr feb 04, 2005 12:52 pm

Yao record vote-getter in All-Star balloting

Grant Hill of the Orlando Magic edged Indiana's Jermaine O'Neal by slightly more than 65,000 votes for a starting spot on the Eastern Conference All-Star team.

2005 All-Star Game Starters
EASTERN CONFERENCE
Guards
LeBron James, Cavs
Allen Iverson, Sixers
Forwards
Vince Carter, Nets
Grant Hill, Magic

Center
Shaquille O'Neal

WESTERN CONFERENCE
Guards
Tracy McGrady, Rockets
Kobe Bryant, Lakers

Forwards
Kevin Garnett, Timberwolves
Tim Duncan, Spurs

Center
Yao Ming, Rockets

Hill received 1,497,489 votes in fan balloting to O'Neal's 1,432,438, allowing him to join Shaquille O'Neal, Allen Iverson, Vince Carter and LeBron James as the starting five for the East at the All-Star Game Feb. 20 in Denver.

Yao Ming of the Houston Rockets received a record 2,558,278 votes in winning the starting spot at center for the Western Conference for the third straight year. He will line up alongside Minnesota's Kevin Garnett, Tim Duncan of San Antonio, the Lakers' Kobe Bryant and Houston's Tracy McGrady for the 54th version of the league's showcase event.

Shaquille O'Neal's 2,488,089 votes were the second highest in All-Star balloting history, the NBA said Thursday in announcing the starters. The previous record of 2,451,136 for Michael Jordan of the Chicago Bulls was set in 1997.

James, the Cleveland Cavaliers' 20-year-old phenom, will be the only first-time All-Star among the 10 starters. Shaquille O'Neal was selected to his 12th All-Star team, Garnett to his eighth; Bryant, Duncan and Hill to their seventh, Carter and Iverson to their sixth and McGrady to his fifth.

Hill, sidelined for most of the past three seasons after undergoing four surgical procedures on his troublesome left ankle, was selected an All-Star for the first time since 2001.

"It's amazing. I haven't expected any of this. I was just trying to concentrate on coming in and being healthy and not judging myself or looking at any personal goals," Hill said. "I've been a little shocked at all this, all the love and attention -- and I'm thankful for it.

"It is an honor. It makes you feel good. Getting the love from the fans is a great feeling, because they ultimately support us and support our league," Hill said.

Jermaine O'Neal, a starter for the east All-Stars a year ago, missed 15 games earlier this season after being suspended for his part in a brawl with Detroit fans at a Nov. 19 Pacers-Pistons game. He is averaging 26.2 points and 9.3 rebounds, while Hill is averaging 18.9 points, 4.5 rebounds and 3.6 assists.

All-Star reserves, selected by the league's coaches, will be announced next Tuesday.

A record 2,558,278 votes enabled Yao to start his third consecutive All-Star Game.

Each coach must vote for seven players -- two guards, two forwards, one center and two others -- from the other teams in his conference.

Stan Van Gundy of the Miami Heat will coach the East team, while the West will be led by San Antonio's Gregg Popovich.

More than 6 million votes were cast in worldwide All-Star balloting, a 14 percent increase from a year ago, the NBA said.

Shaquille O'Neal will be a starter for the first time since 2002 after being outpolled by Yao the past two years when both were in the Western Conference.

"If you look at how he got all those votes, it's not difficult," O'Neal said. "You can't compete with that, because where he's from [China], there's a billion people. I don't know how many people there [are] where I'm from. All them billions probably love him over there. They don't love me over there."

James becomes the second-youngest All-Star starter in league history behind Bryant, who was 19 when he represented the West in the 1998 game.

"To know I've got that many fans, you know, it's a light in my heart and one of the best things that's happened to me," James said.
http://sports.espn.go.com/

jabu

Bericht door jabu » vr feb 11, 2005 7:23 pm

En weer een speler uit een gouden generatie stopt er mee:
Reggie retiring
The Pacers' all-time leader in 13 major categories, including scoring, will retire at season's end.

Indiana Pacers guard Reggie Miller, the most popular and recognized athlete in the city's sports history, has made it official: He will retire at the end of this season.

Miller informed Pacers' coach Rick Carlisle of his decision early Thursday evening. The public announcement was delivered through his sister, Cheryl, on a TNT broadcast later in the evening.

"It's not a shock," Carlisle said. "I guess it's a sobering dose of reality that this is the last season to see one of the game's greatest players."

Miller, who turns 40 in August, has said in recent years that he didn't plan to play past the age of 40, and said before this season began that this probably would be his final season.

The finality of Thursday's announcement, however, comes as a sad occasion for most Pacers fans, who have grown to view him as the face of the franchise. Chants of "Reg-gie, Reg-gie" became a postseason mantra in home games at Market Square Arena and Conseco Fieldhouse, where Miller has played all of his home games.

“He was a constant threat on many very good teams,” Pacers chief executive Donnie Walsh told The Associated Press. “On top of that, he was a thorough professional both on and off the court. If in fact this is his last season, I will miss him.”

Miller holds NBA records for most 3-pointers made (2,505) and attempted (6,321) and is the leading scorer in Pacers history with 24,685 points. He appeared in five All-Star games, 131 playoff games and the 2000 NBA Finals.

Miller considers the fact he has played his entire career -- 18 seasons -- with one franchise as one of his prouder accomplishments. John Stockton, who played 19 seasons with Utah, is the only player in NBA history who has played longer for only one franchise.

"The one thing he can really be proud of is that he finished his career with one team -- something we don't see a lot of in sports today," Cheryl Miller said in her broadcast Thursday night.

Reggie Miller could not be reached for comment Thursday evening and was not available during the team's shootaround this morning.

Miller is widely regarded as a likely inductee into the National Basketball Hall of Fame, and will be eligible five years after his retirement. He is the Pacers' all-time leader in 13 major categories, including scoring, assists and steals, and ranks 14th on the NBA's all-time scoring list with 24,685.

His greatest worldwide fame has come for his clutch shooting and numerous playoff heroics. He is the NBA's all-time leader in 3-point shots made and attempted and one of the most accurate free throw shooters in league history.

He also has been quietly active in community affairs throughout his career. He routinely visits schools and hospitals and meets with a fan before virtually every home game.

He was awarded the J. Walter Kennedy Citizenship Award by the Professional Basketball Writers Association last season, the first Pacer to receive the honor.

Miller gained added respect in recent seasons for gracefully stepping aside to make way for younger, more productive players.

He averaged 10 points per game last season, matching his rookie season production for the lowest of his career. He regained his old form after sitting out the first 16 games this season while recovering from a broken left hand. He averaged 24.6 points in his first 10 games, but his statistics have leveled off as Jermaine O'Neal and Stephen Jackson have returned from suspensions and other injured players have returned.

He is averaging 11.9 points heading into tonight's game against Houston at Conseco Fieldhouse.

Miller's announcement comes amid a season of turmoil for the Pacers. A brawl at the end of their game at Detroit on Nov. 19 robbed them of their three leading scorers for long stretches of games, and numerous injuries have taken their toll on the lineup and chemistry.

Carlisle, however, said he doesn't believe Thursday's announcement will be a distraction.

"I view it as an important event," he said. "I think it's something that has been taken very seriously. This is the last opportunity to be with Reggie, who is one of the greatest players. This is also a last opportunity for the fans to see one of the greatest players."

Miller joined the Pacers in 1987 as the 11th pick in the NBA draft. The choice was controversial locally as most fans hoped the franchise would draft Indiana University guard Steve Alford, a native Hoosier who had just led IU to the NCAA championship.

Miller quickly won over fans with his emotional style of play and long-distance shooting, and his popularity has only grown as the years have progressed.

"Reggie said that is has been a great run (and) feels very positive with where the organization and the team is headed," Cheryl Miller said.
http://www.indystar.com
Key numbers

Some of Reggie Miller's numeric highlights:

Points, 14th-most in NBA history and most in Pacers history

3-pointers, most in NBA history (He's attempted the most, too -- 6,321.)

Miller's career free throw percentage, tied with Larry Bird for fifth-best in NBA history. (His 6,064 made free throws are the 11th-most in history.)

Games, sixth-most in NBA history (He passed Moses Malone earlier this season.)

His career-high scoring game, against the Charlotte Hornets on Nov. 28, 1992

Memorable moments
June 1, 1994
Reggie Miller scores 25 of his 39 points in the fourth quarter as the Pacers beat the Knicks 93-86 in Game 5 of the Eastern Conference finals.

May 7, 1995
Miller hits two 3-pointers and scores eight points in the final 8.9 seconds as the Pacers rally for a 107-105 victory over the Knicks in Game 1 of the Eastern Conference semifinals.

May 10, 1998
Miller forces overtime with a 3-pointer with 5.9 seconds left. He finishes with 38 points as the Pacers beat the Knicks 118-107 in Game 4 of the Eastern Conference semifinals.

May 25, 1998
With Michael Jordan closing in, Miller elevates and hits a 3-pointer with 0.7 seconds left to beat the Bulls 96-94 in Game 4, evening the Eastern Conference finals.

June 2, 2000
Miller has 34 points (and a block) as the Pacers close out the Knicks in Game 6 of the Eastern Conference finals and advance to their only NBA Finals.

May 2, 2002
Miller forces overtime with a 40-foot 3-pointer at the buzzer and sends the game into a second overtime with a driving dunk against the Nets in Game 5 of the Eastern Conference first-round series.

jabu

Bericht door jabu » zo feb 20, 2005 2:15 pm

De spelers van de Suns zijn succesvol tijdens het All Star weekend. Een beloning voor hun spectaculaire spel gedurende de competitie:
No Joshing around
Hawks' Smith denies Suns sweep at All-Star Saturday
DENVER (AP) -- Josh Smith went retro to win the NBA's dunk contest.

Smith scored a 50 on his first dunk of the finals wearing the jersey of former Atlanta star Dominique Wilkins, then had another perfect score on his second dunk in his own Hawks jersey to beat Phoenix's Amare Stoudemire on Saturday night.

"He didn't know I was going to do that, but I was going to do a dunk symbolizing what he did in his previous years," said Smith, Atlanta's first round pick in 2004 after making the jump from high school. "He was real excited and shocked that I would do that."

Wilkins, a two-time dunk champion, handed the mantel and his jersey over just before Smith's first dunk of the final round, and the rookie didn't disappoint. Looking a whole lot like 'Nique -- other than being left-handed -- Smith leaned in for a windmill dunk that left the backboard and rim shaking and earned him a perfect score.

Smith switched back to his No. 5 Hawks jersey and earned another 50 off a reverse-spin 360 -- ala Vince Carter at the 2000 dunk contest in Oakland.

"I think the whole jersey thing kind of made everybody a little nervous," said Wilkins, who won the dunk contest in 1985 and 1990. "Like I said, he shocked me with that one. That was outstanding."

But it wasn't the only outstanding part.

Though former Nuggets player Chris Andersen drew some boos after needing eight tries to finish his first dunk, Smith and Stoudemire got the crowd going with their second dunks of the first round.

Smith started things off, earning a 50 by taking a pass from Denver's Kenyon Martin, who was seated in a chair, and throwing it down with a vicious windmill dunk after soaring over Martin.

Stoudemire did him one better on the next dunk, passing the ball off the backboard to teammate Suns teammate Steve Nash, who headed the ball back to Stoudemire for a one-handed 360 dunk.

"That was a good dunk by Amare and Steve, and I knew I had to pull something out of my hat to get by and win," Smith said.

Smith did and it prevented the Suns from completing a sweep on All-Star Saturday.

Phoenix's Quentin Richardson won the 3-point shooting contest, making his final nine shots of the finals after opening with an airball to edge Philadelphia's Kyle Korver by one point.

Richardson appeared to have no chance at catching Korver after missing his first four shots, but he hit four of five money balls -- worth two points each -- and had the strong finish to close with 19 points.

"In the first round, I felt like I was shooting a little too hard so the first shot [in the second round] I tried to shoot softer and it got a little too soft," Richardson said. "Then I got it going."

Denver's Voshon Lenard, who hasn't played this season since tearing his Achilles' tendon in the season opener, had the final chance to pass Richardson but couldn't come through. The leader after the first round with 17 points, Lenard needed to make all five shots in the final rack, but missed the first one and finished with 16 points.

Nash won the skills challenge, completing the final dribbling, passing and shooting course nearly 12 seconds faster than Denver's Earl Boykins.

Nash was the leader after the first round at 31.4 seconds, then completed the course in 25.8 the second time around. His only mistake in the final was missing his first chest pass, but he got the second one and breezed through the rest of the skills after Boykins needed four tries to hit a 3-pointer.

Shawn Marion, Diana Taurasi and Dan Majerle made it 3-for-3 for Phoenix by winning the shooting stars competition, making shots from six spots in just 28 seconds. Majerle capped the competition by hitting his second shot from halfcourt to help Phoenix beat Denver by 16 seconds.

"It's fun -- we even got Thunder Dan back in the equation," Nash said. "It's great for the organization."
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com

jabu

Bericht door jabu » ma feb 21, 2005 2:40 pm

East Emerges Victorious

A steady, well-balanced attack led the Eastern Conference to a 125-115 win over the West in the 54th NBA All-Star Game on Sunday in Denver. MVP Allen Iverson scored 15 points and dished out 10 assists, and Jermaine O'Neal also scored 15 points for the winners. Dwyane Wade added 14 points in his first All-Star Game and LeBron James tallied 13 points, eight assists and six rebounds in his All-Star debut. Ray Allen scored 17 points to lead the West, which had won the past three contests.
http://www.nba.com

jabu

Bericht door jabu » di feb 22, 2005 3:21 pm

Bij de Nederlandse All Star Game ging er nogal wat mis.
Gala-missers

Laat ik beginnen met mijn waardering uit te spreken voor de organisatie van het All*Star Gala in Rotterdam. Vooral rond het veld was alles prima verzorgd. Je moet altijd proberen zaken positief te benaderen. Helaas is dat niet altijd mogelijk en ook in dit geval niet. Er gingen gewoon te veel dingen mis, die niet mis hadden mogen gaan, zowel in de aanloop als in de uitvoering. We mogen blij zijn dat er die zondagmiddag (natuurlijk) schaatsen, tennis en veel eredivisievoetbal was, want anders was de NOS misschien wel langs gekomen en dan had het basketball bepaald geen goede beurt gemaakt.

Er ging namelijk flink wat fout bij twee van de leukste onderdelen van een All*Star Gala: het driepuntsschieten en het dunken. En dat komt alleen maar, omdat er geen duidelijke reglementen zijn. Daar ligt een taak voor de FEB in het komende jaar. Ga nu eens alsjeblieft de richtlijnen op papier zetten, geef die aan een organisatie en verplicht deze zich daaraan te houden.

Het kan toch niet zo zijn dat de verkeerde man naar huis gaat als ‘driepuntskoning’ na een wedstrijd, waarvan de regels gaande de strijd even werden aangepast. Want dat was dus echt het geval, zo concludeerden cijferkanon Jacob Bergsma en ondergetekende na reconstructie. Niet Brandon Woudstra, maar Gert Kullamäe was de beste.

Eerst even over het zo maar aanpassen van de regels. In de eerste ronde kwamen Woudstra en Travis Young uit op 8 en deelden de vierde plaats. Een shoot-out dus. Vreemd was al, dat dat weer een hele serie moest zijn. Maar goed, het werd 17-17 en dus een tweede shoot-out. Opeens zou het aantal gemaakte tweepuntsballen (moneyballs) de doorslag geven bij een nieuwe gelijke score. Ter plekke bedacht dus. Het was nog niet nodig, omdat Woudstra met 15-13 won.

Een waanzinnige regel, want de moneyball werd ooit in de NBA geïntroduceerd om de wat mindere schutters iets meer kans te geven. De tweepuntsbal is er dus niet voor winnaars, maar voor verliezers. Maar Woudstra kwam er wél mee door de tweede ronde na een tie (11-11) met Erik van der Sluis.

En dan komt de finale. Gert Kullamäe komt tot 16 punten met één moneyball en heeft dus 15 ballen raak geschoten. Volgens de wedstrijdtafel kwam daarna Woudstra ook tot 16 punten. Maar Jacob Bergsma en ik durven er onze handen voor in het vuur te steken dat het er maar 14 waren. We hebben meegeturfd aan twee kanten van de zaal, dus onafhankelijk van elkaar. De 16-16 tie werd gebroken door de moneyballs: 1 tegen 4. De belachelijke regel zorgde er dus voor dat iemand met 12 rake schoten en 16 punten het won van iemand met 15 rake schoten en 16 punten.

De juiste tie-breaker in welke ronde dan ook? Gewoon de schutter één rek laten kiezen en vandaar de vijf ballen laten schieten. Dat kan dan twee, drie of misschien wel vier keer duren, maar dat is korter dan een hele serie van vijf rekken en veel eerlijker dan een snel bedachte regel.

Komen we aan bij het dunken. Ook daar werd met de regels, voor zover die er waren, gerommeld. Een speler moest twee succesvolle dunks afleveren om verder te komen. Prima. Chip Jones mist zijn eerste en tweede en ligt er dus uit. Correct. Travis Reed miste de eerste, maakt de tweede en mist de derde. Ligt er dus uit. Eh…. Nee dus. Met zijn 44 punten mag hij met drie anderen naar de tweede ronde (dat zijn er te veel met slechts vijf deelnemers, maar goed…) Vraag is dus, waarom Jones geen derde dunk mocht maken om te proberen de 44 van Reed te overtreffen. Als je dan toch rommelt met de regels, doet het dan nog een beetje eerlijk. Basketball roept altijd niet serieus genomen te worden, maar wat wil je als je zelf de zaken niet serieus aanpakt.

Trouwens nu ik het toch over het dunken heb, waarom lagen de voor dit contest uitgenodigde Greg Stevenson, Maurice Ingram en Leon Rodgers languit langs de lijn en deden zij niet mee? Rodgers werd zelfs aangekondigd, maar meldde doodleuk niet mee te doen. Met die narigheid worstelt het All*Star Gala al heel lang. Wie een oplossing weet mag het zeggen.

Regels dus. Ook voor de aanloop. Definitief vaststellen welke steden bij Noord en welke bij Zuid zitten. Een richtlijn voor de coaches (een erebaantje tenslotte), zodat we er geen een op de bank krijgen, die alleen maar komt omdat een heleboel mensen een Gala leuk vinden, maar geen zin heeft en een vrije (zon)dag belangrijker vindt, maar dan niet komt opdagen voor de jury bij het dunken.

En last but not least: een vaste dag. Ik stel voor Tweede Paasdag tot Galadag te verheffen. Kan er gewoon op zaterdag worden gespeeld, heeft iedereen zijn vrije zondag en zijn we blij dat we niet naar de meubelboulevard hoeven. Pasen valt bovendien op een dusdanig moment in de competitie, dat we wellicht dan de seizoenprijzen kunnen uitreiken. Dat gebeurt nu volkomen terecht na de reguliere competitie, maar het nadeel is dat er geen podium is om van die prijsuitreiking iets leuks te maken. Twee vliegen in één klap heet dat.

En dat zonder moneyball…
http://www.basketballsite.nl

jabu

Bericht door jabu » wo mar 02, 2005 10:52 am

NBA-vedette Mourning tekent bij Miami Heat

Basketballer Alonzo Mourning speelt de rest van het seizoen voor Miami Heat. De 35-jarige vedette, zeven keer gekozen in het All-Starteam, keert zodoende terug naar het team waar hij zijn grootste successen boekte.

Mourning speelde vorig seizoen bij New Jersey, maar wegens een ernstige nieraandoening kwam hij daar slechts dertig keer in actie. Na een niertransplantatie is Mourning weer fit verklaard.
http://www.telegraaf.nl/telesport

Shaq en Mourning :D Denk je als center bij de tegenstander net even rust te krijgen als Shaq naar de bank gaat, kan je weer tegen Mourning aan gaan hangen.

Het grote nieuws van deze week is overigens natuurlijk de overgang van C-Webb naar Philly. Het zal mij benieuwen of Peja en Bibby (met hulp van Mobley en Miller) de Kings alleen kunnen dragen nadat Christie ook al getrade is dit jaar. Voor Iverson & co is het te hopen dat Webber fit blijft.

jabu

Bericht door jabu » ma mar 07, 2005 1:42 pm

March Madness!!!!! De mooiste maand in een basketball jaar staat te beginnen. Hier kunnen geen NBA-finals tegen op!
NCAA Division I:
ESPN/USA Today Coaches Poll
The USA TODAY/ESPN Coaches Top 25 college basketball coaches' poll, with number of first-place votes and record in parentheses, total points and previous ranking. Team records are through the date the poll was released:

RANK TEAM RECORD PTS PVS
1. Illinois (31) 28-0 775 1

2. North Carolina 24-3 742 2

3. Kentucky 22-3 691 5

4. Wake Forest 24-4 673 6

5. Boston College 23-2 648 3

6. Duke 21-4 579 10

7. Kansas 21-4 555 7

8. Oklahoma State 20-5 542 4

9. Louisville 24-4 524 11

10. Washington 23-4 499 13

11. Arizona 24-5 480 8

12. Michigan State 20-5 431 9

13. Gonzaga 22-4 376 16

13. Syracuse 24-5 376 15

15. Utah 24-4 354 12

16. Connecticut 19-6 276 19

17. Pacific 23-2 272 18

18. Charlotte 21-4 226 21

19. Alabama 21-6 210 14

20. Oklahoma 21-6 184 23

21. Cincinnati 22-6 175 22

22. Villanova 19-6 135 24

23. Wisconsin 18-7 125 20

24. Pittsburgh 18-7 86 17

25. Southern Illinois 24-6 43
Nummer 14 mist alleen.

Berend Stoker

Bericht door Berend Stoker » ma mar 07, 2005 2:36 pm

Zal wel retired zijn! ;)

SylvievdVaart

Bericht door SylvievdVaart » ma mar 07, 2005 7:43 pm

hey... maartoe is hier niet meer zo alleen :aai:

:D
so you're a tough guy, like it really rough guy, just can't get enough guy, chest always so puffed guy

jabu

Bericht door jabu » ma mar 07, 2005 7:44 pm

En ook nog eens vrouwelijk gezelschap, het kan nog leuk worden hier :xyxthumbs:

SylvievdVaart

Bericht door SylvievdVaart » ma mar 07, 2005 8:05 pm

ik vind dunken leuk! :D
so you're a tough guy, like it really rough guy, just can't get enough guy, chest always so puffed guy

jabu

Bericht door jabu » ma mar 07, 2005 8:13 pm

Dat kan ook heel leuk zijn:
Afbeelding

SylvievdVaart

Bericht door SylvievdVaart » ma mar 07, 2005 8:17 pm

wat ben ik goed bezig he? :D

Even een cheerleader planten: :cheer:

jabu

Bericht door jabu » ma mar 07, 2005 8:20 pm

Vrouwen kunnen ook dunken hoor:
Afbeelding

SylvievdVaart

Bericht door SylvievdVaart » ma mar 07, 2005 8:22 pm

bij vrouwen stuitert er alleen zo veel dingen naast de basketbal zelf

Marco
AT EC 2004 winner

Bericht door Marco » ma mar 07, 2005 8:24 pm

Berend Stoker schreef:Zal wel retired zijn! ;)
Komt vast wel weer terug. Doen ze allemaal...
Avoir, Adieu, Goodnight.. I'm Too Wrong, To Get Right.

jabu

Bericht door jabu » ma mar 07, 2005 8:26 pm

Marco schreef:
Berend Stoker schreef:Zal wel retired zijn! ;)
Komt vast wel weer terug. Doen ze allemaal...
Maar niet met het heilige nummer 14. Zullen ze bij ESPN ook al Cruijff-fan zijn?

Berend Stoker

Bericht door Berend Stoker » ma mar 07, 2005 8:47 pm

maartoe schreef:Vrouwen kunnen ook dunken hoor:
Afbeelding
Een kind ziet dat dat op een lage basket gebeurd!

jabu

Bericht door jabu » ma mar 07, 2005 8:50 pm

Jij weet zeker niet hoe lang Amerikaanse vrouwen kunnen zijn :D

Berend Stoker

Bericht door Berend Stoker » ma mar 07, 2005 9:05 pm

Hoe je het ook wendt of keert, ik geloof er geen snars van!

Daily Blind

Bericht door Daily Blind » ma mar 07, 2005 9:11 pm

Speciaal voor jou Sylvie, hier kan je tenminste weer van lachen

http://www.13gb.com/content/2005dunk/index.php

SylvievdVaart

Bericht door SylvievdVaart » ma mar 07, 2005 9:24 pm

cool Pientjelientje! :xyxthumbs:

:yes:

jabu

Bericht door jabu » ma mar 07, 2005 9:26 pm

Leuke link!

Plaats reactie