ogame oyna
ogame oyna

Ajax jerseys, kit sponsors

News and discussion

Moderators: Kowalczyk, ajaxusa, mods

Re: Ajax jerseys, kit sponsors

Postby afcajax73 » Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:46 pm

Orange14 wrote:The new home jersey is for sale at the Ajax shop and mine should be arriving today or tomorrow. Unfortunately, we get the three Adidas stripes on the shoulder again. There is a white band around the collar that looks OK but all in all this doesn't impress me. I just buy the shirt to support my favorite club from afar (I think I have ten seasons worth of shirts now).

https://www.ajaxshop.nl/en/matchwear/home-kit

unfortunately, I went the opposite way. I haven't bought one for a while. The prices have gone beyond ridiculous, and the shirts just aren't that nice any more.

Last years shirt was the only one in years I've been really tempted by.. only now I cant get it anywhere :drecul.gif:
afcajax73

Postby Cruijff » Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:54 pm

As long as the Mods allow me to just a bit spamming with our new collection:

https://thefootballshirtstore.com/ajax-amsterdam.html

10% discount on all jerseys with discount code NEW18 and you can print for example Nouri 34, Cruyff 14 or your own name on the jerseys.
Cruijff
AT Toto winner 14/15

Postby Amol » Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:37 pm

Cruijff wrote:As long as the Mods allow me to just a bit spamming with our new collection:

https://thefootballshirtstore.com/ajax-amsterdam.html

10% discount on all jerseys with discount code NEW18 and you can print for example Nouri 34, Cruyff 14 or your own name on the jerseys.

How are they so cheap on this website? Fakes?
Amol

Postby Cruijff » Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:30 am

Amol wrote:How are they so cheap on this website? Fakes?

Yup. As I explained you in my PM they are produced as fakes on the continent of Asia (where Adidas produces the 'real' jerseys also.) Very interesting in my eyes is that the process of copying all details is nowadays so well refined that on Dutch television people on the street who were asked if they could see a difference between a 109,95 euros costing 'real' one (including name print) and a 25 euro's costing fake one most people suggested the wrong one as fake or real. :smallgrin.gif:

So inclusive shipment for about 27 or 28 euros you could order a shirt with for example number 34 Nouri printed on it.

The actual 10% discount code is now CR7JUVE
Cruijff
AT Toto winner 14/15

Postby afcajax73 » Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:51 am

Any idea on sizing?

a friend of mine used a similar site some years ago for a bunch of shirts for a 5-a-side team we had. the quality was generally pretty good. they lasted more than 2 years, being worn for games twice a week and washed twice a week.

the only thing was that the fitment was a little tighter than the 'real' shirts.
afcajax73

Postby Cruijff » Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:02 am

afcajax73 wrote:Any idea on sizing?

a friend of mine used a similar site some years ago for a bunch of shirts for a 5-a-side team we had. the quality was generally pretty good. they lasted more than 2 years, being worn for games twice a week and washed twice a week.

the only thing was that the fitment was a little tighter than the 'real' shirts.

True.
That's again the case over here. If you normally have your clothes in size M, order in L. If you're an L, order an XL.
Cruijff
AT Toto winner 14/15

Postby Cruijff » Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:24 pm

Did one of you guys ( girls, perhaps :smile-ajax.gif: ) already order one and got it delivered?
Cruijff
AT Toto winner 14/15

Previous

Return to Not the 9 o'clock Ajax News