ogame oyna
ogame oyna

Ajax on Television (+ Webcasts, YouTube etc.)

News and discussion

Moderators: Kowalczyk, ajaxusa, mods

Re: Ajax on Television (+ Webcasts, YouTube etc.)

Postby Amol » Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:59 pm

Elevensports is actually showing the Ajax game - however they're showing it on Monday at 8pm EST :blush.gif:

I'm going to find it very very difficult to stay away from knowing the result beforehand.
Amol

Postby Orange14 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:05 pm

Amol wrote:Elevensports is actually showing the Ajax game - however they're showing it on Monday at 8pm EST :blush.gif:

I'm going to find it very very difficult to stay away from knowing the result beforehand.

I cannot get the schedule to come up on my computer. I go to the website here: http://elevensportsusa.com/whats-on/ and it shows the days and time but no programming. do you have the same problem? I'm on Firefox and maybe it is a Flash issue though I always get a pop up when that happens.

Anyway, it's just stupid that this is delayed but maybe they don't have to pay as much.
Appie Nouri will forever be remembered for his grace and humanity on and off the pitch!
Orange14

Postby Amol » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:58 pm

Orange14 wrote:
Amol wrote:Elevensports is actually showing the Ajax game - however they're showing it on Monday at 8pm EST :blush.gif:

I cannot get the schedule to come up on my computer. I go to the website here: http://elevensportsusa.com/whats-on/ and it shows the days and time but no programming. do you have the same problem? I'm on Firefox and maybe it is a Flash issue though I always get a pop up when that happens.

Anyway, it's just stupid that this is delayed but maybe they don't have to pay as much.

I'm unable to view the schedule on the US website as well using Chrome. I don't think they're quite ready with the US version yet.

You do need to go to the UK website (https://www.elevensports.uk/) using a vpn (through the UK) and sign up there and view. The American version of Eleven Sports doesn't have the Eredivisie.
Amol

Postby SPL » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:27 pm

elevensports showing our game 1.00am Sunday. I do note that Bet365 show games and you only have to register with a small fee and not actually bet. Any one ever tried this site in UK.,
SPL

Postby Amol » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:38 pm

SPL wrote:elevensports showing our game 1.00am Sunday. I do note that Bet365 show games and you only have to register with a small fee and not actually bet. Any one ever tried this site in UK.,

I remember someone here using Bet365. Some US states (NJ has, NY hasn't) have now legalized Sports Betting and Bet365 is going to open an American website soon. This very well may be the way out for me starting next year.
Amol

Postby Orange14 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:51 am

Just saw that ESPN+ has Eredivisie game. Ajax match is on tomorrow!!!
Appie Nouri will forever be remembered for his grace and humanity on and off the pitch!
Orange14

Postby Amol » Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:50 pm

Orange14 wrote:Just saw that ESPN+ has Eredivisie game. Ajax match is on tomorrow!!!

I just realized that myself and have signed up for a 7 day free trial. Watching it live now!!
Amol

Postby Amol » Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:19 pm

They also have the next 2 games live on ESPN+. Now to cancel my Eleven Sports subscription :biggrin.gif:
Amol

Previous

Return to Not the 9 o'clock Ajax News