ogame oyna
ogame oyna

Ajax Youth & Amateurs

News and discussion

Moderators: Kowalczyk, ajaxusa, mods

Re: Ajax Youth & Amateurs

Postby SPL » Fri May 11, 2018 7:40 pm

Hi Orange ,just looking something up and Nordin Musampa is indeed a cousin of Kiki Musampa.

Someone ,who is on showtime and follows our youth has heard a rumour that one of our 16 year olds is off to England .

Brobbey and Gravenberch are the obvious names as both are in the Dutch u17 squad and our U19 at present but hope its just a rumour. Gravenberch is with Raiola and has said he wants to stay but Redan said he was staying last year !!
SPL

Postby Orange14 » Fri May 11, 2018 8:39 pm

Dutch U-17 are perfect in pool play defeating Serbia on a brace from Brobbey (Redan was suspended for this match).
Appie Nouri will forever be remembered for his grace and humanity on and off the pitch!
Orange14

Postby SPL » Sat May 12, 2018 5:01 pm

Good result for the U17 v Serbia and Brobbey getting 2. Next up is Ireland on Monday in the quarters.

Today our U19 drew 2-2 at Feyenoord having been 2-0 up . Their equaliser in Injury time. PSV now champs but even if we had won it was not going to stop PSV as they had a game in hand.

Highlights today debut for 15 year old Kenneth Taylor,midfielder, and Sontje Hansen also 15 ,came on ,plays on the wing but also striker.These 2 along with Gravenberch and Brobbey are hopefully going to get contracts shortly. Nothing heard yet but hopefully all 4 will sign.
SPL

Postby SPL » Mon May 14, 2018 6:50 pm

Dutch U17 v Ireland U17 in quarters of Euro U17's.Live stream on UEFA.com site. v Gelderen ,J and Q Timber all starting(Brobbey,Musampa Gravenberch all subs.) Redan ex youth plays and is the star of the team.
SPL

Postby Orange14 » Mon May 14, 2018 9:02 pm

1-1 at full time and straight to penalties. Dutch keeper saved the first one and Redan only had to slot home the fifth to win it. His shot was saved but the keeper was called for jumping off the line and was ejected as it was his 2nd Yellow. Redan retook the penalty and scored so the Dutch go on. van Gelderen got the goal at the 60th minute with a header off a corner. I was totally unimpressed with the Dutch play, it was the worst of the de Boer years with just lots of long balls that went no where.
Appie Nouri will forever be remembered for his grace and humanity on and off the pitch!
Orange14

Postby SPL » Mon May 14, 2018 9:08 pm

Just watched the whole game and Holland U17 won dramatically on penalties after a 1-1 draw. Ajax V Gelderen with a header from a corner broke the deadlock on 60 mins and Ireland ,who had played very deep defensive , got a goal back within 2 mins.

Very boring Ireland defending on mass and Holland not looking like breaking them down. No creativity in midfield and Redan had no chances.Brobbey came on and put himself about but after 80 boring mins we went to penalties .

Ireland missed the first and then everyone scored to make it 4-4(Brobbey Jurrien Timber scored)
Redan to score and win the game and the goalie saved it but in doing so had come well off his line. A 2nd yellow and he was sent off and the pen retaken with their Cd in goal .Redan didn't miss a 2nd time so Holland through 5-4 on pens and meet England on Thursday.
SPL

Postby SPL » Mon May 14, 2018 9:10 pm

Sorry Orange duplicating the report .We clearly agreed woeful boring de Boer style of footy.
SPL

Postby SPL » Thu May 17, 2018 7:52 pm

Semis of u17 Euros Dutch v England HT and its 0-0 .I have been out all day watching cricket so have only watched the last 10mins and England seem to have created the most chances.

Timber's ,V Gelderen and Brobbey all playing and I may be English but I am cheering on Holland . With Redan thats 5 from our academy ,no way can I cheer on anyone other than Holland . I am adopted Dutch for football purposes and I wont apologise for it!
SPL

Postby SPL » Thu May 17, 2018 9:00 pm

Holland through 6-5 on pens after a 0-0 draw.So the only certainty in football ,whatever the age group, England dont win penalty shootouts.

I didn't see that much of the game but the commentators were impressed by Gravenberch ,who came on in the 2nd half. He was 16 yesterday so really hope he signs for us soon.

Italy in the final so thats Holland trying to break down a 10 man defence of hackers. Italians idea of football is rather different to my idea.
SPL

Previous

Return to Not the 9 o'clock Ajax News