ogame oyna
ogame oyna

New Players for Ajax

News and discussion

Moderators: ajaxusa, Kowalczyk, mods

Re: New Players for Ajax

Postby Tomy14 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:23 pm

Whats with all the Colombian signings...!! Not all of them are going to be like Sanchez even though Orejuela looks promising from the videos that i've watched but then again those videos can be very misleading.
Tomy14
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:15 pm

Re: New Players for Ajax

Postby SPL » Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:42 pm

Dennis Johnsen 19 year old Norway winger has now officially signed from Heerenveen for 2m euros and a contract to 2021.

Danilio Pereira the Brazil striker debuted for our U19 yesterday in a friendly but hasn't yet signed .He has been waiting for work permit and release from his old club.
SPL
 
Posts: 8373
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 7:22 pm
Location: WORTHING ENGLAND

Re: New Players for Ajax

Postby souras84 » Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:16 pm

OK. So Johnsen costs us 2m and Feyenoord get the first team player Larsson for only 4m??? WTF
May the Force be with you
User avatar
souras84
 
Posts: 1492
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2005 12:06 am
Location: Alexandroupolis, Greece

Re: New Players for Ajax

Postby SPL » Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:18 am

Wober has agreed to come 7.5m euros plus 10 % of future sale. He is only 19 so inexperienced but rated.

Incidently Sanchez's Colombian club got 20% of the 40m sale price. So we got 40m but paid 13m in effect for him ,still 27m profit with another 2m to come. Still cannot complain after just one year.
SPL
 
Posts: 8373
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 7:22 pm
Location: WORTHING ENGLAND

Re: New Players for Ajax

Postby Manneken Pis » Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:10 am

De Telegraaf is saying Siem de Jong is close to coming back to Ajax.... which makes it sound like Dohlberg is on his way, probably to Monaco.
“If I wanted you to understand it, I would have explained it better.”
Manneken Pis
 
Posts: 1217
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2005 4:29 pm
Location: Brussels

Re: New Players for Ajax

Postby SPL » Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:44 am

Just seen the headline ,a bit unbeliveable we will see Siem back soon. I guess we have signed a replacement midfielder for little Appie!
SPL
 
Posts: 8373
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 7:22 pm
Location: WORTHING ENGLAND

Re: New Players for Ajax

Postby SPL » Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:49 am

Just seen the headline ,a bit unbeliveable we will see Siem back soon. I guess we have signed a replacement midfielder for little Appie! I still open Ajaxshowtime every morning hoping I was dreaming and Appie is ok.

If we are ko'd in Norway I do see Dolberg going .Maybe Dortmund will come in for him as I dont see Monaco or France being that much of step up.
SPL
 
Posts: 8373
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 7:22 pm
Location: WORTHING ENGLAND

Re: New Players for Ajax

Postby Orange14 » Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:25 pm

Manneken Pis wrote:De Telegraaf is saying Siem de Jong is close to coming back to Ajax.... which makes it sound like Dohlberg is on his way, probably to Monaco.

So if he comes back is he the backup to Huntelaar? He's certainly not as good as Ziyech or van de Beek in the MF. I really wonder where this club is headed.
Appie Nouri will forever be remembered for his grace and humanity on and off the pitch!
User avatar
Orange14
 
Posts: 6139
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:02 pm
Location: Bethesda, MD

Re: New Players for Ajax

Postby SPL » Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:36 pm

Well I dont want to see Dolberg go ,just fear he may do if out of Europe. I dont want to see Dolberg go and Siem as just back up for KJH.

As a midfielder he was too slow and not as good as Hakim or Donny but is experienced.We have just 4 midfielders but have one or 2 promising youths possibly ready next season when Ziyech and indeed Schone will go.So Siem maybe seen as a good backup but surely we could have done better especially as his injury record is poor.
SPL
 
Posts: 8373
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 7:22 pm
Location: WORTHING ENGLAND

Re: New Players for Ajax

Postby Ayman » Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:19 am

I thought the days of Ajax signing unwanted players was over last summer, when it was thought that Ajax would sign Balotelli, but signed Traore on loan instead.
Ayman
 
Posts: 1727
Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2005 8:50 pm

Re: New Players for Ajax

Postby SPL » Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:49 am

Weber has now signed officially for 4 years and 7.5m. Also Orejuela has his work permit and is officially an Ajax player.

Welcome to our 2 new lads.
SPL
 
Posts: 8373
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 7:22 pm
Location: WORTHING ENGLAND

Re: New Players for Ajax

Postby Cruijff » Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:37 am

Welcome back Siem de Long!
Cruijff
AT Toto winner 14/15
 
Posts: 14596
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2006 12:06 am

Re: New Players for Ajax

Postby SPL » Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:30 pm

Press says we after some Brazilian Cd for 15m euros!! Overmars yesterday said no more defenders to come now Wober is signed!

Also read an article which says the new Colombian kid Orejuela did not impress our scouts but seems Overmars has acted on his own and signed him.

Utter shambles. Neres and Cassierra are no better than El Ghazi and Zivkovic ,and we have signed 2 inexperienced foreign kids in defence when we could have bought some one like V Drongelen, who is now in Germany,but is Dutch
and a good young prospect.

The club is in a big mess made by Overmars and friends and until they are kicked out this club is going down hill .
SPL
 
Posts: 8373
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 7:22 pm
Location: WORTHING ENGLAND

Re: New Players for Ajax

Postby Orange14 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:42 pm

SPL wrote:The club is in a big mess made by Overmars and friends and until they are kicked out this club is going down hill .

Why they ever hired former football players with no experience to these key positions is a huge mystery! Unfortunately the management board is so stacked in favor of the status quo that it's difficult to expect any change. As long as they are making money the fat cats will be happy.

It will take some demonstrations on the part of supporters to elevate this issue.
Appie Nouri will forever be remembered for his grace and humanity on and off the pitch!
User avatar
Orange14
 
Posts: 6139
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:02 pm
Location: Bethesda, MD

Re: New Players for Ajax

Postby Cruijff » Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:45 am

SPL wrote:Press says we after some Brazilian Cd for 15m euros!! Overmars yesterday said no more defenders to come now Wober is signed!

Also read an article which says the new Colombian kid Orejuela did not impress our scouts but seems Overmars has acted on his own and signed him.


So did he with Arek Milik.
Scouting reports were not convinced about Milik but Overmars thought he could at least double or triple his transfer value.
Cruijff
AT Toto winner 14/15
 
Posts: 14596
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2006 12:06 am

Re: New Players for Ajax

Postby Manneken Pis » Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:54 am

Orange14 wrote:Why they ever hired former football players with no experience to these key positions is a huge mystery!


Not a mystery at all.
It was Cruyff's recommendation as part of his overall vision to re-dynamise the club.
“If I wanted you to understand it, I would have explained it better.”
Manneken Pis
 
Posts: 1217
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2005 4:29 pm
Location: Brussels

Re: New Players for Ajax

Postby Cruijff » Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:01 am

Orange14 wrote:It will take some demonstrations on the part of supporters to elevate this issue.


Who else would you put on key positions of a football clubs?

Other enormous ego's like Jeroen Slop, Rik van den Boog and Arie van Os who are both shitty board members and clueless according to football issues?
Cruijff
AT Toto winner 14/15
 
Posts: 14596
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2006 12:06 am

Re: New Players for Ajax

Postby Orange14 » Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:15 pm

Cruijff wrote:
Orange14 wrote:It will take some demonstrations on the part of supporters to elevate this issue.


Who else would you put on key positions of a football clubs?

The club had a very good technical director several years ago who is now working for our major rival!!!!!! Look how van Geel is handling things at Feyenoord. This is how Overmars should be conducting business. Make sure the replacements are on hand before selling any players.

Other enormous ego's like Jeroen Slop, Rik van den Boog and Arie van Os who are both shitty board members and clueless according to football issues?

No question about this. There has to be a way to get rid of the dead wood. The convoluted corporate structure of Ajax needs to be reformed so this can happen.
Appie Nouri will forever be remembered for his grace and humanity on and off the pitch!
User avatar
Orange14
 
Posts: 6139
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:02 pm
Location: Bethesda, MD

Re: New Players for Ajax

Postby Cruijff » Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:20 pm

Orange14 wrote:
Cruijff wrote:
Orange14 wrote:It will take some demonstrations on the part of supporters to elevate this issue.


Who else would you put on key positions of a football clubs?

The club had a very good technical director several years ago who is now working for our major rival!!!!!! Look how van Geel is handling things at Feyenoord.


What is so good about Martin van Geel's work?
At several different clubs he screwed up big time!!

And why would his background be so different from Overmars, Bergkamp or Van der Sar? Van Geel is also just a former football player...
Cruijff
AT Toto winner 14/15
 
Posts: 14596
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2006 12:06 am

Re: New Players for Ajax

Postby Orange14 » Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:48 pm

I have nothing against former football players running things as long as they are competent. I'm only questioning whether Overmars is competent. Riedewald did not need to be sold this season. The Tete situation was more complicated and a combination of both Raiola and Bosz (for some reason Tete fell out of favor with Bosz and after that he would never renew his contract). I only bring up van Geel as he is doing a very good job at Feyenoord. Perhaps Jordi Cruyff should be brought in as he has established a good track record but I'm doubtful he would return to Ajax because of the high pressure situation.
Appie Nouri will forever be remembered for his grace and humanity on and off the pitch!
User avatar
Orange14
 
Posts: 6139
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:02 pm
Location: Bethesda, MD

Re: New Players for Ajax

Postby Cruijff » Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:58 pm

Tete was indeed a complicate situation.
In my opinion Riedewald also wasn't such a nice guy. He was really irritating me with all his dumb mistakes in the defense combined with an attitude that he already arrived at the top while never had proven he should be a regular starter at all.



Orange14 wrote:Perhaps Jordi Cruyff should be brought in as he has established a good track record but I'm doubtful he would return to Ajax because of the high pressure situation.


Jordi Cruyff is not an idiot.
He will never step into such kind of job at Ajax where still a big part of the people involved in the club are hoping everything related to the name Cruyff will end as a failure... from the people who made over 14 attempts to cut Johan's head off many are still waiting at the side line.

Orange14 wrote:I only bring up van Geel as he is doing a very good job at Feyenoord. Perhaps Jordi Cruyff should be brought in as he has established a good track record but I'm doubtful he would return to Ajax because of the high pressure situation.


Why is Van Geel doing such a good job? By not sacking a coach that did lose 7 games in a row? By spending in one summer again all Feyenoord's money when this club was pretty bankrupt less than 1,5 years ago?
When Van Geel left AZ Alkmaar a bit more than a decade ago, their success came after he left the club. When Van Geel was still in Alkmaar, crook Dirk Scheringa already put a lot of money into AZ without much succes.

At Ajax Van Geel was involved in hiring and firing Danny Blind, the bumpy cooperation with Henk ten Cate and choosing for Marco van Basten and giving him 35 million euros to spend on guys like Miralem Sulejmani and Evander Sno. :blush.gif:
Cruijff
AT Toto winner 14/15
 
Posts: 14596
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2006 12:06 am

Re: New Players for Ajax

Postby rjf1 » Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:27 pm

As long as the board is running Ajax like a shoe factory instead of a football team, the team will continue to frustrate by never being able to make the step into being good. I doubt they will field a team that can win the Eredivisie or the KNVB Beker anytime in the near future.
rjf1
 
Posts: 1912
Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2007 11:54 am
Location: Taipei, Taiwan

Re: New Players for Ajax

Postby Cruijff » Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:13 pm

rjf1 wrote:As long as the board is running Ajax like a shoe factory instead of a football team, the team will continue to frustrate by never being able to make the step into being good. I doubt they will field a team that can win the Eredivisie or the KNVB Beker anytime in the near future.


We've performed extremely poor in the KNVB Beker, recently. It was already back in 2010 with Martin Jol (!) that we won the beker for the last time.
And a 4th year without an Eredivisie title is absolutely no option!! It's about time they offer me the job to manage the club.
Cruijff
AT Toto winner 14/15
 
Posts: 14596
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2006 12:06 am

Re: New Players for Ajax

Postby Orange14 » Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:22 pm

Cruijff wrote:And a 4th year without an Eredivisie title is absolutely no option!! It's about time they offer me the job to manage the club.

You have my vote!!!!!
Appie Nouri will forever be remembered for his grace and humanity on and off the pitch!
User avatar
Orange14
 
Posts: 6139
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:02 pm
Location: Bethesda, MD

Re: New Players for Ajax

Postby Cruijff » Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:32 pm

Orange14 wrote:
Cruijff wrote:And a 4th year without an Eredivisie title is absolutely no option!! It's about time they offer me the job to manage the club.


You have my vote!!!!!


We are not Real Madrid, Atletico Madrid or Barcelona where they have the so called "socios", the 120.000 fans that have a club membership can vote to elect a new board....
Cruijff
AT Toto winner 14/15
 
Posts: 14596
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2006 12:06 am

PreviousNext

Return to Not the 9 o'clock Ajax News

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

ogame oyna