ogame oyna
ogame oyna

Seasons Greetings

News and discussion

Moderators: ajaxusa, Kowalczyk, mods

Re: Seasons Greetings

Postby SPL » Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:08 pm

Today is the 117th Birthday of this wonderful and very special club.
SPL

Postby Ayman » Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:56 pm

20 years ago today. Ajax played away to Atletico Madrid, after a 1-1 draw at home, Ajax had not lost an away game in Europe for three seasons. Against the odds Ajax triumphed 2-3 at extra time. Who remembers this game? This was my first season as an Ajax supporter, it was incredible. But it was deemed a nightmare season, I'd take that nightmare season any day!

P.S. John Veldman was in the team at the time, he was signed for zero from Sparta Rotterdam, and that's exactly what he was worth
Ayman

Postby SPL » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:37 am

de Ligt is 18 today and KJH 34 ,happy birthday to 2 of my favourite Ajax players. I always loved the Hunter when he was with us and still looked to see what he did at Schalke .Last season I decided de Ligt would be my no 2 player after Appie. These 3 are all very grounded and the complete opposites of the bling money bags in their fast cars.

KJH interview on Showtime says both birthday boys want 2 things, Appie to start recovering and the 34th title.Amen to that.

Winning the title is no 1 aim for Ajax this season but Appie to wake up and know his family is the most important news I want to hear this season from the beautiful city of Amsterdam.

Happy Birthday lads and win today.
SPL

Previous

Return to Not the 9 o'clock Ajax News