ogame oyna
ogame oyna

Ajax friendlies

News and discussion

Moderators: ajaxusa, Kowalczyk, mods

Re: Ajax friendlies

Postby rjf1 » Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:32 am

BTW, we beat PAOK in a friendly a couple of days back: 4-2. Hunts scored a nice headed goal for the 2nd.
rjf1

Postby Orange14 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:20 am

I watched about 60 minutes of the Lyon match today. Ajax lost 2-0. I missed the Viergever own goal as I tuned in at the 20 minute mark. The second goal came at 80 minutes on a swift counter attack where Lyon had a 5 on 2 mismatch. The defense looked ill-organized at times during the match with Ajax players cocking up big time and they were lucky not to have conceded a couple of more goals. Dolberg hardly saw the ball at all. The really good thing is that the club was playing pretty strongly in the Lyon half in quite tight spaces and not losing the ball. I think not having to play with Klaassen who was always weak on the ball changes things. Schöne played the full 90 along with Ziyech and van de Beek. Kluivert was on the right wing with Younes on the left. Both were subbed off late in the match, Cassiera for Younes and Noa Lang for Kluivert. Ajax had only some weak shots on goal.

I don't rate this friendly at all given what the club has gone through in the last 10 days.
Appie Nouri will forever be remembered for his grace and humanity on and off the pitch!
Orange14

Postby SPL » Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:11 pm

Thanks for update,I was out all yesterday and did not watch it. We are behind in our preparation due to the dreadful events of last week but I do think we should have bought in another LB by now.
SPL

Postby SPL » Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:01 pm

We had a friendly v Hull yesterday at de Toekomst behind closed doors again.3-3 An OG ,Huntelaar, and de Jong the goals. We were 3-1 up but they scored 2 in the last 15 mins.

The starting line up was the 7 subs from Weds in Nice plus Cerny,Dijks and Jong Ajax Bergsma and Mazraoui.Cassierra replacing Mazraoui at HT.This was just a training game to give all the squad players game time.

The fact Zeefuik Dankerlui Bergsma Dijks are our cover at defence shows again we need to buy.
SPL

Postby Ayman » Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:34 pm

SPL wrote:We had a friendly v Hull yesterday at de Toekomst behind closed doors again.3-3 An OG ,Huntelaar, and de Jong the goals. We were 3-1 up but they scored 2 in the last 15 mins.

The starting line up was the 7 subs from Weds in Nice plus Cerny,Dijks and Jong Ajax Bergsma and Mazraoui.Cassierra replacing Mazraoui at HT.This was just a training game to give all the squad players game time.

The fact Zeefuik Dankerlui Bergsma Dijks are our cover at defence shows again we need to buy.

Zeefuik will come good, just look at this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9kjfwrsjxA remember, in Tete's season at Ajax, he had a sloppy start, but he came good, Zeefuik is promising
Ayman

Postby rjf1 » Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:04 pm

Ayman wrote:Zeefuik will come good, just look at this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9kjfwrsjxA remember, in Tete's season at Ajax, he had a sloppy start, but he came good, Zeefuik is promising

I hope you are right -- I only saw him in a couple of games (not live) last season, and I didn't think much of him. Still, maybe he has improved in the meantime -- we can only hope so.
rjf1

Postby SPL » Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:10 pm

Zeefuik is a decent talent I just posted the back 4 line up last night as they are the understudies!
SPL

Postby SPL » Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:57 pm

Beat Sparta Rotterdam 3-1 today in a friendly at de Toekomst,behind closed doors.Cerny 2 and Huntelaar 1 the scorers

Those on the bench v Nice all started

V Leer,Zeefuik,Dankerlui,Bergsma,Dijks(Sidoel 41),de Jong,Eiting ,Mazraoui,Neres(Cassierra 45),KJH,Cerny
SPL

Previous

Return to Not the 9 o'clock Ajax News