ogame oyna
ogame oyna

Tickets to Ajax Games

News and discussion

Moderators: ajaxusa, Kowalczyk, mods

Re: Tickets to Ajax Games

Postby Cruijff » Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:13 am

SPL wrote:Thijs I have PM'd you

December may not be the best time to visit one of the most beautiful cities in Europe but 3 weeks today I hope to be watching us beat Groningen. Every week I watch us on sky and just want to be in that Arena.I am told the Christmas lights make the city even more spectacular so I am not putting it off any longer.

My wife knows the city well enough to amuse herself when I am at the game.

Cool that after a long doubt about which dates would fit you've scheduled the visit.

December is not the most crowded period in Amsterdam for foreign tourists, but people could benefit from that by visiting museums or other spots that are normally over crowded and suddenly have waiting lines of 5 minutes instead of 2 hours.

SPL wrote:Every week I watch us on sky and just want to be in that Arena.I am told the Christmas lights make the city even more spectacular so I am not putting it off any longer.

Arena + De Toekomst. :biggthumpup.gif: :biggthumpup.gif:

In December there is not an extreme amount of foreign tourists compared to other months of the year, but lots of people will shop in the days around Ajax-Groningen. Christmas shopping and especially our Dutch 'Sinterklaas Feest on 5 December' will make a couple shopping streets some sort of warzone. :smallgrin.gif:

It's true that the Christmas lights make the city even more spectacular.

Cruijff
AT Toto winner 14/15

Postby SPL » Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:55 pm

Well I have now booked for Groningen weekend so Amsterdam here I come.

Hope to meet up with you Cruijff.

Will hope Thijs can get me a ticket ok .
SPL

Postby Cruijff » Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:19 am

SPL wrote:Well I have now booked for Groningen weekend so Amsterdam here I come.

Will hope Thijs can get me a ticket ok .

Yeah Thijs will probably be able to fix that quite easy. No clubcards needed to attend this one and neither to make an order.

http://www.ajax.nl/tickets

SPL wrote:Hope to meet up with you Cruijff.

Let's see how much free time I've got in my schedule in the first week of December. :smile-ajax.gif:

Have you recently been inside the Olympic Stadium or did you ever attend a game over there many years ago? I'm a member of a club which uses the Stadium as our training ground so this historic place located nearby Amstelveen is open to visit.

Cruijff
AT Toto winner 14/15

Previous

Return to Not the 9 o'clock Ajax News