ogame oyna
ogame oyna

Abdelhak Nouri

News and discussion

Moderators: ajaxusa, Kowalczyk, mods

Re: Abdelhak Nouri

Postby SPL » Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:55 am

Actually last night thousands were in Geuzenveld where he lives and all the players.Everyone intergrated together, all religions, races, ages, genders just all mixed together showing their love and grief.Beautiful pictures on Ajaxshowtime but oh so sad.
SPL

Postby Arthur » Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:51 am

There was even someone in a Feyenoord kit showing their support.
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.
Arthur

Postby saddlerian » Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:26 pm

:ajax.gif: :ajax.gif: :ajax.gif:

Just looked at the Nouri incident again, on Youtube, (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mX-hP-IBNac )and it appears that no oxygen was administered for well over 2 minutes, in fact, the one medic actually wanted to used oxygen and moved away while the defibrillator was used...sorry, but the medical care seems to have NOT been good enough, especially for 2 teams of this calibre. Perhaps this is the lesson to learned from this incident...treat every game as a first class fixture, for the health and safety of the players!!

:ajaxscarf.gif: :ajaxscarf.gif: :ajaxscarf.gif:
34 will always be with us
saddlerian

Postby SPL » Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:34 pm

Feyenoord playing this afternoon with Nouri's picture on their chests with stay strong Appie and no 34 shirts with Nouri on their backs. Great to see from our greatest rivals.

Suddenly all the hate has gone and just grief by all fans of all Dutch teams
SPL

Postby Arthur » Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:04 pm

saddlerian wrote::ajax.gif: :ajax.gif: :ajax.gif:

Just looked at the Nouri incident again, on Youtube, (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mX-hP-IBNac )and it appears that no oxygen was administered for well over 2 minutes, in fact, the one medic actually wanted to used oxygen and moved away while the defibrillator was used...sorry, but the medical care seems to have NOT been good enough, especially for 2 teams of this calibre. Perhaps this is the lesson to learned from this incident...treat every game as a first class fixture, for the health and safety of the players!!

From what I understand there was enough oxygen in his lungs, but his heart was unable to get it to his brain and the rest of his body. So giving him extra oxygen wouldn't have helped at all.
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.
Arthur

Postby Orange14 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:28 pm

Arthur wrote:
saddlerian wrote::ajax.gif: :ajax.gif: :ajax.gif:

From what I understand there was enough oxygen in his lungs, but his heart was unable to get it to his brain and the rest of his body. So giving him extra oxygen wouldn't have helped at all.

We don't know and may never know what the reason for the brain damage was. The most appropriate "conjecture" is an embolism that blocked the blood flow to the brain. All the oxygen in the world would not have helped if this were the case. All we can do is call this a tragedy of the highest magnitude.
Appie Nouri will forever be remembered for his grace and humanity on and off the pitch!
Orange14

Postby Ayman » Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:04 pm

The worst thing about this, is that back in 2013, when an Ajax fan suffered serious head injuries after falling from the stand during his team’s 2-1 Champions League victory over Barcelona, we hardly heard about what happened after, till this day, nobody knows what his condition is like. There was no hashtag regarding his well being, he ended up being just another statistic in the eyes of the masses. Very sad
Ayman

Postby SPL » Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:43 pm

Ajax announce the shirt numbers today and still include no 34 for Appie. Lovely touch ,still cannot believe what has happened.
SPL

Postby Cruijff » Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:42 am

Ayman wrote:The worst thing about this, is that back in 2013, when an Ajax fan suffered serious head injuries after falling from the stand during his team’s 2-1 Champions League victory over Barcelona, we hardly heard about what happened after, till this day, nobody knows what his condition is like. There was no hashtag regarding his well being, he ended up being just another statistic in the eyes of the masses. Very sad

That guy is ok.
The head injury looked very heavy because a lot of blood was involved, but he has recovered well. During the process of recovery the family asked for privacy so that's why name and contact details were kept private.

Just before Danny Hoesen scored 2-0 that were very scary images on one of our best football evenings with Barcelona getting crushed by a great Daley Blind, a fantastic Boilesen (until he got injured) and Viktor Fischer full of energy making you forget we did play with 10 instead of 11 after Veltman's red.

Full of panic an annoying Amsterdam girl is shouting loud when the medical support arrives. I appeal for strong conditions for yes or no letting women into football stadiums.
Ajax - Barcelona (Nov 26, 2013) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVQTVwBA9to
Cruijff
AT Toto winner 14/15

Postby King Litti » Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:29 pm

Singing is a hobby of mine and for a couple of years I've been doing these a cappella covers using a looper pedal. The Nouri tragedy made me want to try to cover the song Three Little Birds even though the excruciating fact is that everything is not going to be alright. It wasn't the easiest of songs to cover with a looper, but I thought you guys might be interested in checking it out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1kDz9JIMWo
"We're on a mission from God."
King Litti

Postby SPL » Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:36 pm

Enjoyed it,well its different, but as you say everything is not gonna be alright.
SPL

Postby SPL » Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:49 am

Ajaxshowtime has an interview today with Ronald de Boer on Appie ,lovely words from Ronald. Never has a day gone by without me thinking of what has happened to this lad.Last week v VVV I enjoyed watching Donny and Frenkie,and although I did not mention it on post I still during that game found myself saying Appie should be there.

I make no apologies but I am still so very sad and realise it will dominate me all season.
SPL

Postby afcajax73 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:44 pm

I'm not sure if this is of any use to anyone here or not but, SubsideSports are selling our away shirt with the Nouri 34 letter/number;

http://www.subsidesports.com/uk/team/er ... ining-wear

there's the link if anyone's interested
afcajax73

Previous

Return to Not the 9 o'clock Ajax News