ogame oyna
ogame oyna

Young Ajax in the Jupiler League

News and discussion

Moderators: Kowalczyk, ajaxusa, mods

Re: Young Ajax in the Jupiler League

Postby Amol » Fri May 24, 2019 8:57 pm

SPL wrote:Mitchell v d Gaag is the new coach of Jong Ajax.He was at NAC this season and before that Excelsior and spent time in Portugal.I read he is good at helping youngsters develop so we shall see,signed for 2 years.

You forgot that he has the perfect set of personal traits as well to be the next successful Ajax coach - a beard and a clean shaven head :drecul.gif:
Amol

Postby Orange14 » Fri May 24, 2019 9:54 pm

Amol wrote:
SPL wrote:Mitchell v d Gaag is the new coach of Jong Ajax.He was at NAC this season and before that Excelsior and spent time in Portugal.I read he is good at helping youngsters develop so we shall see,signed for 2 years.

You forgot that he has the perfect set of personal traits as well to be the next successful Ajax coach - a beard and a clean shaven head :drecul.gif:

I have the beard, maybe I need to shave my head!!! :drecul.gif:
Appie Nouri will forever be remembered for his grace and humanity on and off the pitch!
Orange14

Postby SPL » Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:35 pm

So far Matusiwa,Bakker,Pasquali,Bakboord,Scholten and probably Nunnely have left but a few more are still likely to go.

Kemper ,Bijleveld and El Maach have contracts running out this month ,although the last 2 have options for 1 year but nothing from Ajax about the 3 of them.Johnsen's loan is up but he will go. Also v Bladeren and the 2 S Africans Solomons and Thetani may all go as they are never going to make it with us.
SPL

Postby SPL » Sat Jun 22, 2019 7:08 pm

Regards my last post I said Kemper's contract runs out this month but he too has a 1 year option and the fact that he and El Maach are in the main training squad today suggests both options have been lifted although not confirmed by the club.
SPL

Postby SPL » Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:28 pm

Jong beat Twente 1st team today 2-1 in Enschede .Kuhn and Danilo Pereira the goals.
SPL

Previous

Return to Not the 9 o'clock Ajax News